AASM Scoring Manual Updates for 2017 (Version 2.4)
- Richard B. Berry, MD,
- Rita Brooks, MEd, RST, RPSGT,
- Charlene Gamaldo, MD,
- Susan M. Harding, MD,
- Robin M. Lloyd, MD,
- Stuart F. Quan, MD,
- Matthew T. Troester, DO,
- Bradley V. Vaughn, MD
Address correspondence to: Richard B. Berry, MD, University of Florida, Box 100225 HSC, Gainesville, FL 32610(352) 262-1575
University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
Capital Health, Hamilton, New Jersey
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, Arizona
Phoenix Children's Hospital, Phoenix, Arizona
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
The Editorial Board of The AASM Manual for the Scoring of Sleep and Associated Events: Rules, Terminology and Technical Specifications (AASM Scoring Manual) would like to notify the membership and the sleep community that an update for the AASM Scoring Manual (Version 2.4) was released April 1, 2017.1 All AASM-accredited sleep facilities will be required to implement the new rules in the new version by October 1, 2017. The changes for Version 2.4, which were approved by the AASM Board of Directors, are briefly outlined as follows:
A new section on performing calibrations and biocalibrations to document appropriate system response was added to chapter III. Technical and Digital Specifications (Section E).
The recommended electrooculography (EOG) electrode positions and figure were updated in Section B in chapter IV. Sleep Staging Rules Part 1: Rules for Adults.
A new note was added to rule D.1 in chapter IV. Sleep Staging Rules Part 1: Rules for Adults to clarify when to use the term “Stage R” versus “REM sleep.”
The definition of “slow wave activity” in rule D.3 in chapter IV. Sleep Staging Rules Part 1: Rules for Adults, and throughout the manual, was updated for consistency to be > 75 μV.
The definition of “atrial fibrillation” was updated in both the glossary and in rule B.6 in chapter VI. Cardiac Rules.
Rule B.4 in chapter VII. Movement Rules was revised to remove mention of a “sleep-disordered breathing event.”
New notes were added in chapter VIII. Respiratory Rules Part 2: Rules for Children for the scoring of apneas and the scoring of hypopneas.
Each month the Editorial Board receives numerous inquiries about interpretation of the scoring rules and recommendations for changes in the rules or need for clarification in the wording. The Editorial Board appreciates the many thoughtful questions and suggestions. We are developing an FAQ section for the AASM website for the membership to view previous inquiries and responses. There are some recurring questions for which there are no definitive answers because of a lack of published data. The Editorial Board initiated ongoing meetings with the AASM Inter-scorer Reliability (ISR) gold standard scorers in an effort to understand the challenges involved with applying the current rules to real life tracings. Communication between the ISR gold standard scorers and the Editorial Board is ongoing. The Editorial Board is well aware that revisions may require some additional effort in changing scoring habits developed over many years. Our goal is to make changes only when the perceived benefit is worth the challenges of change.
Dr. Vaughn is a paid author for UptoDate (subject nocturnal events) and Neurobase (variety of sleep and epilepsy subjects), and receives research funding as a co-investigator from Axovant for a REM sleep behavior study. Dr. Quan receives grant funding from the National Institutes of Health, and serves as a consultant to the American Board of Internal Medicine, Nightbalance and Best Doctors. Dr. Gamaldo has an agreement with UpToDate, Inc. and has been paid royalties for her contribution of medical articles for this publication. Dr. Harding receives publishing royalties from UpToDate for revising one editorial card each year. Dr. Harding also receives an honorarium from the American Board of Internal Medicine for MOC process. Drs. Berry, Troester, Lloyd and Ms. Brooks have indicated no financial conflicts of interest.
Berry RB, Brooks R, Gamaldo C, Harding SM, Lloyd RM, Quan SF, Troester MT, Vaughn BV. AASM scoring manual updates for 2017 (Version 2.4). J Clin Sleep Med. 2017;13(5):665–666.
- Cited byResearch on the application of the Sleep EEG Net model based on domain adaptation transfer in the detection of driving fatigueWang F, Gu T and Yao W Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, 10.1016/j.bspc.2023.105832, Vol. 90, , (105832), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2024.Zreaqat M, Alforaidi S and Hassan R Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Children with Class II Skeletal Malocclusion: Efficacy of Twin Block Management Orthodontics - Current Principles and Techniques [Working Title], 10.5772/intechopen.113375Neural substrates underlying REM sleep duration in patients with major depressive disorder: A longitudinal study combining multimodal MRI dataZhang C, Zhu D, Zhang Y, Chen T, Liu S, Chen J, Cai H, Zhu J and Yu Y Journal of Affective Disorders, 10.1016/j.jad.2023.10.090, Vol. 344, , (546-553), Online publication date: 1-Jan-2024.Multimodal Prognostic Model for Predicting Chronic Coronary Artery Disease in Patients Without Obstructive Sleep Apnea SyndromeXu Y, Wang J, Zhou Z, Yang Y and Tang L Archives of Medical Research, 10.1016/j.arcmed.2023.102926, Vol. 55, No. 1, (102926), Online publication date: 1-Jan-2024.Advancements in Wearable EEG Technology for Improved Home-Based Sleep Monitoring and Assessment: A ReviewMohamed M, Mohamed N and Kim J Biosensors, 10.3390/bios13121019, Vol. 13, No. 12, (1019)The prevalence of treatment-emergent central sleep apnea with mandibular advancement device therapyHellemans S, Van de Perck E, Braem M, Verbraecken J, Dieltjens M and Vanderveken O Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 19, No. 12, (2035-2041), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2023.Heart rate and heart rate variability following sleep deprivation in retired night shift workers and retired day workersJain N, Lehrer H, Chin B, Tracy E, Evans M, Krafty R, Buysse D and Hall M Psychophysiology, 10.1111/psyp.14374, Vol. 60, No. 12, Online publication date: 1-Dec-2023.Craniofacial features of adult obese obstructive sleep apnoea patients in relation to the obesity onset – A pilot studyAlfuriji S, Chen Y, Ahmed I, Yen E, Pliska B and Almeida F Orthodontics & Craniofacial Research, 10.1111/ocr.12736Obstructive sleep apnea in children with Down syndrome: contribution of upper airway and chemosensitivityBokov P, Boujemla I, Dahan J, Dudoignon B and Delclaux C Pediatric Research, 10.1038/s41390-023-02718-8, Vol. 94, No. 6, (1990-1997), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2023.Alterations of sleep initiation in NREM parasomnia after sleep deprivation – A multimodal pilot studyMiletínová E, Piorecký M, Koudelka V, Jiříček S, Tomeček D, Brunovský M, Horáček J and Bušková J Sleep Medicine: X, 10.1016/j.sleepx.2023.100086, Vol. 6, , (100086), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2023.Effect of high-intensity interval training on obstructive sleep apnea severity: A randomized controlled trialLins-Filho O, Germano-Soares A, Aguiar J, de Almedia J, Felinto E, Lyra M, Leite D, Moura M, Kline C and Pedrosa R Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2023.11.008, Vol. 112, , (316-321), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2023.Abnormal dynamic functional connectivity in the hippocampal subregions of patients with untreated moderate-to-severe obstructive sleep apneaHuang L, Shu Y, Liu X, Li L, Long T, Zeng L, Liu Y, Deng Y, Li H and Peng D Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2023.10.037, Vol. 112, , (273-281), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2023.Mortality in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome (OSAS) and overlap syndrome (OS): The role of nocturnal hypoxemia and CPAP complianceTondo P, Scioscia G, Sabato R, Leccisotti R, Hoxhallari A, Sorangelo S, Mansueto G, Campanino T, Carone M, Foschino Barbaro M and Lacedonia D Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2023.10.011, Vol. 112, , (96-103), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2023.Polysomnographic profile in children diagnosed with celiac disease before starting on a gluten free dietSuroviaková S, Ďurdíková A, Ďurdík P, Havličeková Z, Michnová Z, Šutvajová D, Remeň L, Kolková Z, Vojtková J and Bánovčin P Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2023.10.007, Vol. 112, , (301-307), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2023.Repurposing catheter ablation work-up to detect expiratory airflow limitation in patients with atrial fibrillationHereijgers M, van der Velden R, el Moussaoui N, Verhaert D, Habibi Z, Luermans J, den Uijl D, Chaldoupi S, Vernooy K, Schotten U, Baumert M, Gietema H, Mihl C, Koltowski L, Franssen F, Simons S and Linz D IJC Heart & Vasculature, 10.1016/j.ijcha.2023.101305, Vol. 49, , (101305), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2023.Predicting obstructive sleep apnoea and perioperative respiratory adverse events in children: role of upper airway collapsibility measurementsOhn M, Sommerfield D, Nguyen J, Evans D, Khan R, Hauser N, Herbert H, Bumbak P, Wilson A, Eastwood P, Maddison K, Walsh J and von Ungern-Sternberg B British Journal of Anaesthesia, 10.1016/j.bja.2023.09.021, Vol. 131, No. 6, (1043-1052), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2023.Anthropometric 3D evaluation of the face in patients with sleep related breathing disordersCollier E, Nadjmi N, Verbraecken J and Van de Casteele E Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-023-02827-y, Vol. 27, No. 6, (2209-2221), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2023.Association between REM-related mild obstructive sleep apnea and common cardiometabolic diseasesSangchan T, Banhiran W, Chotinaiwattarakul W, Keskool P, Rungmanee S and Pimolsri C Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-023-02821-4, Vol. 27, No. 6, (2265-2271), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2023.Sleep parameter characteristics of patients with OSA who have retropalatal circumferential narrowing and the clinical significance of lateral pharyngeal wall collapse during sleepA Han S, Cha H, Yang S, Kim S, Han D, Kim D, Rhee C and Kim H Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-023-02808-1, Vol. 27, No. 6, (2165-2173), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2023.The Impact of Immunotherapy on Sleep and Circadian Rhythms in Patients with CancerBalachandran D, Bashoura L, Sheshadri A, Manzullo E and Faiz S Frontiers in Oncology, 10.3389/fonc.2023.1295267, Vol. 13,Regional associations between inspiratory tongue dilatory movement and genioglossus activity during wakefulness in people with obstructive sleep apnoeaJugé L, Liao A, Yeung J, Knapman F, Bull C, Burke P, Brown E, Gandevia S, Eckert D, Butler J and Bilston L The Journal of Physiology, 10.1113/JP285187The Wave Model of Sleep Dynamics and an Invariant Relationship between NonREM and REM SleepKharchenko V and Zhdanova I Clocks & Sleep, 10.3390/clockssleep5040046, Vol. 5, No. 4, (686-716)Primed Tactile Stimulus Processing during SleepInanc G and Ozgoren M Life, 10.3390/life13112216, Vol. 13, No. 11, (2216)Efficacy of once-nightly sodium oxybate (FT218) in narcolepsy type 1 and type 2: post hoc analysis from the Phase 3 REST-ON TrialDauvilliers Y, Roth T, Bogan R, Thorpy M, Morse A, Roy A, Dubow J and Gudeman J SLEEP, 10.1093/sleep/zsad152, Vol. 46, No. 11, Online publication date: 8-Nov-2023.Noise-induced sleep disruption from wind turbines: scientific updates and acoustical standardsEllenbogen J, Kellam C and Hankard M SLEEP, 10.1093/sleep/zsad286,Interictal invasive very high-frequency oscillations in resting awake state and sleepRevajová K, Trávníček V, Jurák P, Vašíčková Z, Halámek J, Klimeš P, Cimbálník J, Brázdil M and Pail M Scientific Reports, 10.1038/s41598-023-46024-z, Vol. 13, No. 1Cross-Sectional Relationship Between Atrial Conduction Delay and Arterial Stiffness in Patients with Obstructive Sleep ApneaUeda A, Kasagi S, Maeno K, Naito R, Kumagai T, Kimura Y, Kato M, Kawana F, Tomita Y, Narui K and Kasai T Vascular Health and Risk Management, 10.2147/VHRM.S428713, Vol. Volume 19, , (733-740)Sleep Architecture Patterns in Critically Ill Patients and Survivors of Critical Illness: A Retrospective StudyGeorgopoulos D, Kondili E, Gerardy B, Alexopoulou C, Bolaki M and Younes M Annals of the American Thoracic Society, 10.1513/AnnalsATS.202301-038OC, Vol. 20, No. 11, (1624-1632), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2023.Association between air pollutant exposure, body water distribution and sleep disorder indices in individuals with low-arousal-threshold obstructive sleep apnoeaTsai C, Liu M, Huang H, Hsu W, Kuan Y, Majumdar A, Lee K, Feng P, Tseng C, Chen K, Kang J, Lee H, Wu C and Liu W BMJ Open Respiratory Research, 10.1136/bmjresp-2023-001802, Vol. 10, No. 1, (e001802), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2023.Strengthening oropharyngeal muscles as an approach to treat post‐stroke obstructive sleep apnea: A feasibility randomised controlled trialMarzouqah R, Dharmakulaseelan L, Colelli D, Lindo C, Costa Y, Jairam T, Xiong K, Murray B, Chen J, Thorpe K, Yunusova Y and Boulos M Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.14086Rapid eye movement sleep affects interictal epileptic activity differently in mesiotemporal and neocortical areasHo A, Hannan S, Thomas J, Avigdor T, Abdallah C, Dubeau F, Gotman J and Frauscher B Epilepsia, 10.1111/epi.17763, Vol. 64, No. 11, (3036-3048), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2023.Sleep Apnea Prediction Using Deep LearningWang E, Koprinska I and Jeffries B IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics, 10.1109/JBHI.2023.3305980, Vol. 27, No. 11, (5644-5654)Humans can intermittently respond to verbal stimuli when sleeping Nature Neuroscience, 10.1038/s41593-023-01450-0, Vol. 26, No. 11, (1840-1841), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2023.Behavioral and brain responses to verbal stimuli reveal transient periods of cognitive integration of the external world during sleepTürker B, Musat E, Chabani E, Fonteix-Galet A, Maranci J, Wattiez N, Pouget P, Sitt J, Naccache L, Arnulf I and Oudiette D Nature Neuroscience, 10.1038/s41593-023-01449-7, Vol. 26, No. 11, (1981-1993), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2023.Maternal sleep disordered breathing and offspring growth outcome: A systematic review and meta-analysisSanapo L, Hackethal S, Bublitz M, Sawyer K, Garbazza C, Nagasunder A, Gonzalez M and Bourjeily G Sleep Medicine Reviews, 10.1016/j.smrv.2023.101868, , (101868), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2023.A Polysomnographic Study of Effects of Sleep Deprivation on Novice and Senior Surgeons during Simulated Vitreoretinal SurgeryRoizenblatt M, Gehlbach P, Marin V, Roizenblatt A, Saraiva V, Nakanami M, Noia L, Song Watanabe S, Yasaki E, Passos R, Magalhães Junior O, Fernandes R, Stefanini F, Caiado R, Jiramongkolchai K, Farah M, Belfort R and Maia M Ophthalmology Retina, 10.1016/j.oret.2023.05.001, Vol. 7, No. 11, (940-947), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2023.Movement-related ERS and connectivity in the gamma frequency decrease with practiceTatti E, Cacciola A, Carrara F, Luciani A, Quartarone A and Ghilardi M NeuroImage, 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2023.120444, , (120444), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2023.Sleep-Related Hypoxia, Right Ventricular Dysfunction, and Survival in Patients With Group 1 Pulmonary Arterial HypertensionLowery M, Hill N, Wang L, Rosenzweig E, Bhat A, Erzurum S, Finet J, Jellis C, Kaur S, Kwon D, Nawabit R, Radeva M, Beck G, Frantz R, Hassoun P, Hemnes A, Horn E, Leopold J, Rischard F, Mehra R, Hill N, Xiao L, Fu Y, Postow L, Schmetter B, Stanton K, Tian X, Gray M, Wong B, Leopold J, Waxman A, DiCarli M, Lawler L, Maron B, Segrera S, Systrom D, Yu P, Rosenzweig E, Arcasoy S, Brady D, Chung W, Payne D, Grunig G, Haythe J, Krishnan U, Horn E, Akat K, Borczuk A, Devereux R, Gordon J, Kaner R, Karas M, Min J, Narula N, Ricketts M, Sobol I, Spiera R, Singh H, Tuschl T, Weinsaft J, Hassoun P, Mathai S, Barnes K, Damico R, Enobun B, Gao L, Halushka M, Kass D, Kolb T, Lin T, Tedford R, Zimmerman S, Frantz R, Behfar A, Block L, Borlaug B, Durst L, Foley T, Hammer T, Johnson B, Johnson G, Kane G, Krowka M, McNallan A, Olson T, Redfield M, Rohwer K, Terzic A, Williamson E, Rischard F, Yuan J, Abidov A, Garcia J, Cordery A, Desai A, Erickson H, Hansen L, Khalpey Z, Knox K, Lussier Y, Simon M, Vanderpool R, Hemnes A, Newman J, Austin E, Brittain E, Cunningham J, LaRochelle C, Pugh M, Robbins I, Wheeler L, Beck G, Erzurum S, Aldred M, Asosingh K, Barnard J, Collart C, Comhair S, DiFilippo F, Drinko J, Dweik R, Flinn A, Geraci M, Hu B, Jaber W, Jacob M, Jellis C, Kalhan S, Kassimatis K, Kirsop J, Koo M, Kwon D, Larive B, Lempel J, Li M, MacKrell J, Matuska B, McCarthy K, Mehra R, Neumann D, Nawabit R, Olman M, Park M, Radeva M, Sharp J, Sherer S, Tang W, Thomas J, Wiggins K, Willard B, Rounds S, Benza R, Bull T, Cadigan J, Fang J, Gomberg-Maitland M and Page G Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 10.1016/j.jacc.2023.09.806, Vol. 82, No. 21, (1989-2005), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2023.Adenotonsillectomy for obstructive sleep apnea in children with cerebral palsy: Risks and benefitsWolter N, Scheffler P, Li C, End C, McKinnon N, Narang I, Amin R, Chiang J, Matava C and Propst E International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, 10.1016/j.ijporl.2023.111743, Vol. 174, , (111743), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2023.Interpretation of sleep studies and perioperative considerations in children with sleep-disordered breathingLopes Vieira J, Miskovic A and Abel F BJA Education, 10.1016/j.bjae.2023.07.004, Vol. 23, No. 11, (448-454), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2023.Development of generalizable automatic sleep staging using heart rate and movement based on large databasesLee J, Kim H, Lee Y and Lee S Biomedical Engineering Letters, 10.1007/s13534-023-00288-6, Vol. 13, No. 4, (649-658), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2023.REM Behavior Disorder: Implications for PD TherapeuticsFeuerstein J and Amara A Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 10.1007/s11910-023-01310-1, Vol. 23, No. 11, (727-734), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2023.The impact of obstructive sleep apnea in children with sickle cell disease and asthmaFeld L, Bhandari A, Allen J, Saxena S, Stefanovski D and Afolabi‐Brown O Pediatric Pulmonology, 10.1002/ppul.26643, Vol. 58, No. 11, (3188-3194), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2023.A Review of Novel Oximetry Parameters for the Prediction of Cardiovascular Disease in Obstructive Sleep ApnoeaHe S, Cistulli P and de Chazal P Diagnostics, 10.3390/diagnostics13213323, Vol. 13, No. 21, (3323)Sleep spindles as neurophysiological biomarkers of schizophreniaFerrarelli F European Journal of Neuroscience, 10.1111/ejn.16178Application and interpretation of machine learning models in predicting the risk of severe obstructive sleep apnea in adultsShi Y, Zhang Y, Cao Z, Ma L, Yuan Y, Niu X, Su Y, Xie Y, Chen X, Xing L, Hei X, Liu H, Wu S, Li W and Ren X BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making, 10.1186/s12911-023-02331-z, Vol. 23, No. 1Sleep Stage Transitions and Sleep-Dependent Memory Consolidation in Children with Narcolepsy–CataplexyGagnon K, Rey A, Guignard-Perret A, Guyon A, Reynaud E, Herbillon V, Lina J, Carrier J, Franco P and Mazza S Children, 10.3390/children10101702, Vol. 10, No. 10, (1702)Computational fluid dynamics study in children with obstructive sleep apneaHsu W, Kang K, Chen Y, Weng W, Lee P and Hsiao H Clinical Otolaryngology, 10.1111/coa.14114Sex Differences in Obstructive Sleep Apnea after StrokeDharmakulaseelan L, Black S, Swartz R, Murray B and Boulos M Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences / Journal Canadien des Sciences Neurologiques, 10.1017/cjn.2023.300, (1-7)Is snoozing losing? Why intermittent morning alarms are used and how they affect sleep, cognition, cortisol, and moodSundelin T, Landry S and Axelsson J Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.14054Risk factors of disturbed sleep phases to posterior circulation cerebral infarctions: A single-center retrospective studyLiu L, Wang W, Gao N, Jia T, Guo L, Geng L and Ma Y Medicine, 10.1097/MD.0000000000035479, Vol. 102, No. 41, (e35479), Online publication date: 13-Oct-2023.The effect of velar collapse patterns on unilateral upper airway stimulation therapyKant E, Hardeman J and Copper M Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-023-02911-3Lechner L, Helge A, Ahrens E, Bachler M, Hametner B, Gritsch G, Kluge T and Hartmann M Fine-tuning of pre-processing filters enables scalp-EEG based training of subcutaneous EEG models 2023 IEEE 19th International Conference on Body Sensor Networks (BSN), 10.1109/BSN58485.2023.10331106, 979-8-3503-3841-6, (1-4)Disturbed sleep is associated with reduced verbal episodic memory and entorhinal cortex volume in younger middle-aged women with risk-reducing early ovarian removalGervais N, Gravelsins L, Brown A, Reuben R, Perovic M, Karkaby L, Nicoll G, Laird K, Ramana S, Bernardini M, Jacobson M, Velsher L, Foulkes W, Rajah M, Olsen R, Grady C and Einstein G Frontiers in Endocrinology, 10.3389/fendo.2023.1265470, Vol. 14,A Novel Clinical Tool to Detect Severe Obstructive Sleep ApneaYe Y, Yan Z, Huang Y, Li L, Wang S, Huang X, Zhou J, Chen L, Ou C and Chen H Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S418093, Vol. Volume 15, , (839-850)Is Obstructive Apnea-Hypopnea Index Associated With Age in Infants?Bandyopadhyay A, Slaven J, Jackson S, Rao H and Jalou H Clinical Pediatrics, 10.1177/00099228231154134, Vol. 62, No. 10, (1144-1149), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2023.Morning naps architecture and mentation recall complexitySebastiani L, Barcaro U, Paradisi P, Frumento P and Faraguna U Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.13915, Vol. 32, No. 5, Online publication date: 1-Oct-2023.Monitoring sleep stages with a soft electrode array: Comparison against vPSG and home‐based detection of REM sleep without atonia Oz S, Dagay A, Katzav S, Wasserman D, Tauman R, Gerston A, Duncan I, Hanein Y and Mirelman A Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.13909, Vol. 32, No. 5, Online publication date: 1-Oct-2023.Severity of REM sleep without atonia correlates with measures of cognitive impairment and depressive symptoms in REM sleep behaviour disorder Figorilli M, Meloni F, Lecca R, Tamburrino L, Mascia M, Cocco V, Meloni M, Marques A, Vidal T, Congiu P, Defazio G, Durif F, Lanza G, Ferri R, Schenck C, Fantini M and Puligheddu M Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.13880, Vol. 32, No. 5, Online publication date: 1-Oct-2023.Respiratory effort during sleep and the rate of prevalent type 2 diabetes in obstructive sleep apnoeaMartinot J, Le‐Dong N, Borel A, Tamisier R, Malhotra A and Pépin J Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 10.1111/dom.15169, Vol. 25, No. 10, (2815-2823), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2023.Multi-channel EEG-based sleep staging using brain functional connectivity and domain adaptationYuan W, Xiang W, Si K, Yang C, Zhao L, Li J and Liu C Physiological Measurement, 10.1088/1361-6579/ad02db, Vol. 44, No. 10, (105007), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2023.Early life predictors of obstructive sleep apnoea in young adults: Insights from a longitudinal community cohort (Raine study)Ohn M, McArdle N, Khan R, von Ungern-Sternberg B, Eastwood P, Walsh J, Wilson A and Maddison K Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2023.07.032, Vol. 110, , (76-81), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2023.Obstructive sleep apnea in Parkinson's disease: A prevalent, clinically relevant and treatable featureYu Q, Hu X, Zheng T, Liu L, Kuang G, Liu H, Wang X, Li J, Huang J, Wang T, Lin Z and Xiong N Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 10.1016/j.parkreldis.2023.105790, Vol. 115, , (105790), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2023.A genetic variation in the adenosine A2A receptor gene contributes to variability in oscillatory alpha power in wake and sleep EEG and A1 adenosine receptor availability in the human brainTichelman N, Foerges A, Elmenhorst E, Lange D, Hennecke E, Baur D, Beer S, Kroll T, Neumaier B, Bauer A, Landolt H, Aeschbach D and Elmenhorst D NeuroImage, 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2023.120345, Vol. 280, , (120345), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2023.Criticality of neuronal avalanches in human sleep and their relationship with sleep macro- and micro-architectureScarpetta S, Morisi N, Mutti C, Azzi N, Trippi I, Ciliento R, Apicella I, Messuti G, Angiolelli M, Lombardi F, Parrino L and Vaudano A iScience, 10.1016/j.isci.2023.107840, Vol. 26, No. 10, (107840), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2023.End-to end decision support system for sleep apnea detection and Apnea-Hypopnea Index calculation using hybrid feature vector and Machine learningArslan R, Ulutas H, Köksal A, Bakir M and Çiftçi B Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering, 10.1016/j.bbe.2023.10.002, Vol. 43, No. 4, (684-699), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2023.Sleep and Perivascular SpacesDredla B, Del Brutto O and Castillo P Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, 10.1007/s11910-023-01293-z, Vol. 23, No. 10, (607-615), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2023.Can portable sleep monitors replace polysomnography for diagnosis of pediatric OSA: a systematic review and meta-analysisTuohuti A, Lin Z, Cai J and Chen X European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 10.1007/s00405-023-08095-6, Vol. 280, No. 10, (4351-4359), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2023.Effect of cognitive reserve on the association between slow wave sleep and cognition in community-dwelling older adultsOurry V, Rehel S, André C, Mary A, Paly L, Delarue M, Requier F, Hendy A, Collette F, Marchant N, Felisatti F, Palix C, Vivien D, de la Sayette V, Chételat G, Gonneaud J and Rauchs G Aging, 10.18632/aging.204943, Vol. 15, No. 18, (9275-9292), Online publication date: 30-Sep-2023.Predictors of Nocturnal Hypoxemic Burden in Patients Undergoing Elective Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting SurgeryTafelmeier M, Blagoeva V, Trum M, Hegner P, Floerchinger B, Camboni D, Creutzenberg M, Zeman F, Schmid C, Maier L, Wagner S, Linz D, Baumert M and Arzt M Biomedicines, 10.3390/biomedicines11102665, Vol. 11, No. 10, (2665)Automatic sleep staging by a hybrid model based on deep 1D-ResNet-SE and LSTM with single-channel raw EEG signalsLi W and Gao J PeerJ Computer Science, 10.7717/peerj-cs.1561, Vol. 9, , (e1561)Abnormal interaction between cortical regions of obstructive sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome childrenShi N, Pang F, Chen J, Lin M and Liang J Cerebral Cortex, 10.1093/cercor/bhad285, Vol. 33, No. 19, (10332-10340), Online publication date: 26-Sep-2023.Predicting the Risk of Sleep Disorders Using a Machine Learning–Based Simple Questionnaire: Development and Validation StudyHa S, Choi S, Lee S, Wijaya R, Kim J, Joo E and Kim J Journal of Medical Internet Research, 10.2196/46520, Vol. 25, , (e46520)Correlation between serum uric acid and pulmonary arterial hypertension based on echo probability in patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndromeSweed R, Bedair G, Shaban A and Shaarwy H The Egyptian Journal of Bronchology, 10.1186/s43168-023-00219-0, Vol. 17, No. 1Pathological pallidal beta activity in Parkinson’s disease is sustained during sleep and associated with sleep disturbanceYin Z, Ma R, An Q, Xu Y, Gan Y, Zhu G, Jiang Y, Zhang N, Yang A, Meng F, Kühn A, Bergman H, Neumann W and Zhang J Nature Communications, 10.1038/s41467-023-41128-6, Vol. 14, No. 1Vivid dreams are associated with a high percentage of REM sleep: a prospective study in veteransFattal D, Platti N, Hester S and Wendt L Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 19, No. 9, (1661-1668), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2023.Obstructive sleep apnoea and coronary revascularisation outcomesChew A and Lee C AsiaIntervention, 10.4244/AIJ-D-22-00089, Vol. 9, No. 2, (105-113), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2023.Performance evaluation of the open-source Yet Another Spindle Algorithm sleep staging algorithm against gold standard manual evaluation of polysomnographic records in adolescenceBenedetti D, Frati E, Kiss O, Yuksel D, Faraguna U, Hasler B, Franzen P, Clark D, Baker F and de Zambotti M Sleep Health, 10.1016/j.sleh.2023.07.019, , Online publication date: 1-Sep-2023.Associations between psychiatric comorbid disorders and executive dysfunctions in hypocretin-1 deficient pediatric narcolepsy type1Hansen B, Andresen H, Gjesvik J, Thorsby P, Naerland T and Knudsen-Heier S Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2023.06.021, Vol. 109, , (149-157), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2023.Modification of Endotypic Traits in OSA by the Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitor SulthiameHoff E, Strassberger C, Zou D, Grote L, Stenlöf K and Hedner J CHEST, 10.1016/j.chest.2023.09.022, , Online publication date: 1-Sep-2023.Validation of the REM behaviour disorder phenoconversion-related pattern in an independent cohortOrso B, Mattioli P, Yoon E, Kim Y, Kim H, Shin J, Kim R, Liguori C, Famà F, Donniaquio A, Massa F, García D, Meles S, Leenders K, Chiaravalloti A, Pardini M, Bauckneht M, Morbelli S, Nobili F, Lee J and Arnaldi D Neurological Sciences, 10.1007/s10072-023-06829-2, Vol. 44, No. 9, (3161-3168), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2023.Differences in the topographical distribution of sleep spindles among adult epilepsy with cognitive impairmentHuang Y, Liu Y, Liu Y, Han J, Han H, Li J and Wang T Epilepsia Open, 10.1002/epi4.12768, Vol. 8, No. 3, (980-990), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2023.Switching state-space modeling of neural signal dynamicsHe M, Das P, Hotan G, Purdon P and Wei X PLOS Computational Biology, 10.1371/journal.pcbi.1011395, Vol. 19, No. 8, (e1011395)Sex Differences in Neurovascular Control: Implications for Obstructive Sleep ApneaBock J, Greenlund I, Somers V and Baker S International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 10.3390/ijms241713094, Vol. 24, No. 17, (13094)Effects of mandibular advancement devices on upper airway dimensions in obstructive sleep apnea: responders versus non-respondersShi X, Lobbezoo F, Chen H, Rosenmöller B, Berkhout E, de Lange J and Aarab G Clinical Oral Investigations, 10.1007/s00784-023-05186-w, Vol. 27, No. 9, (5649-5660)Day and night heart rate variability using 24-h ECG recordings: a systematic review with meta-analysis using a gender lensDe Maria B, Parati M, Dalla Vecchia L and La Rovere M Clinical Autonomic Research, 10.1007/s10286-023-00969-3To Nap or to Rest? The Influence of a Sixty-Minute Intervention on Verbal and Figural Convergent and Divergent ThinkingMüri R, Camenzind M, Chiffi K, Stuber I and Eberhard-Moscicka A Clinical and Translational Neuroscience, 10.3390/ctn7030020, Vol. 7, No. 3, (20)Performance Accuracy of Wrist-Worn Oximetry and Its Automated Output Parameters for Screening Obstructive Sleep Apnea in ChildrenOhn M, Maddison K, Nguyen J, Evans D, Bear N, Khan R, Eastwood P, Ungern-Sternberg B, Wilson A and Walsh J Journal of Sleep Medicine, 10.13078/jsm.230014, Vol. 20, No. 2, (102-110)Belun Ring (Belun Sleep System BLS-100): Deep learning-facilitated wearable enables obstructive sleep apnea detection, apnea severity categorization, and sleep stage classification in patients suspected of obstructive sleep apneaStrumpf Z, Gu W, Tsai C, Chen P, Yeh E, Leung L, Cheung C, Wu I, Strohl K, Tsai T, Folz R and Chiang A Sleep Health, 10.1016/j.sleh.2023.05.001, Vol. 9, No. 4, (430-440), Online publication date: 1-Aug-2023.Evaluation of a device-agnostic approach to predict sleep from raw accelerometry data collected by Apple Watch Series 7, Garmin Vivoactive 4, and ActiGraph GT9X Link in children with sleep disruptionsWeaver R, de Zambotti M, White J, Finnegan O, Nelakuditi S, Zhu X, Burkart S, Beets M, Brown D, Pate R, Welk G, Ghosal R, Wang Y, Armstrong B, Adams E, Reesor-Oyer L, Pfledderer C, Dugger R, Bastyr M, von Klinggraeff L and Parker H Sleep Health, 10.1016/j.sleh.2023.04.005, Vol. 9, No. 4, (417-429), Online publication date: 1-Aug-2023.Prevalence of sleep apnea in unselected patients with atrial fibrillation by a home-monitoring device: The DAN-APNO studyJensen M, Dalgaard F, Rude Laub R, Gottlieb V, Nielsen O, Hansen J, Hansen M, Jennum P and Lamberts M IJC Heart & Vasculature, 10.1016/j.ijcha.2023.101219, Vol. 47, , (101219), Online publication date: 1-Aug-2023.A consumer wearable device for tracking sleep respiratory eventsTondo P, Dell’Olio F, Lacedonia D, Sabato R, Leccisotti R, Foschino Barbaro M and Scioscia G Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-022-02743-7, Vol. 27, No. 4, (1485-1489), Online publication date: 1-Aug-2023.Reliability of respiratory event detection with continuous positive airway pressure in moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea — comparison of polysomnography with a device-based analysisRichter M, Schroeder M, Domanski U, Schwaibold M and Nilius G Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-022-02740-w, Vol. 27, No. 4, (1639-1650), Online publication date: 1-Aug-2023.In Response to Is Polysomnography Both Reliable and Accessible to Predict Respiratory Events Liu K and Liu C The Laryngoscope, 10.1002/lary.30603, Vol. 133, No. 8, Online publication date: 1-Aug-2023.Self-Supervised Electroencephalogram Representation Learning for Automatic Sleep Staging: Model Development and Evaluation StudyYang C, Xiao C, Westover M and Sun J JMIR AI, 10.2196/46769, Vol. 2, , (e46769)Association of Sleep-Disordered Breathing and Medial Temporal Lobe Atrophy in Cognitively Unimpaired Amyloid-Positive Older AdultsAndré C, Kuhn E, Rehel S, Ourry V, Demeilliez-Servouin S, Palix C, Felisatti F, Champetier P, Dautricourt S, Yushkevich P, Vivien D, de La Sayette V, Chételat G, de Flores R and Rauchs G Neurology, 10.1212/WNL.0000000000207421, Vol. 101, No. 4, Online publication date: 25-Jul-2023.An exploratory study on the association between serotonin and sleep breathing disordersWieckiewicz M, Martynowicz H, Lavigne G, Lobbezoo F, Kato T, Winocur E, Wezgowiec J, Danel D, Wojakowska A, Mazur G and Smardz J Scientific Reports, 10.1038/s41598-023-38842-y, Vol. 13, No. 1Prevalence and Clinical Features of Rapid Eye Movement-related Obstructive Sleep Apnea: A Cross-sectional Analysis of Clinical Population from South IndiaAshok A, Bhaskaran R, Kunoor A, Haridas N and Sudhakar N Indian Journal of Sleep Medicine, 10.5005/jp-journals-10069-0112, Vol. 18, No. 1, (11-14), Online publication date: 15-Jul-2023.Mixed-Input Deep Learning Approach to Sleep/Wake State Classification by Using EEG SignalsHasan M and Koo I Diagnostics, 10.3390/diagnostics13142358, Vol. 13, No. 14, (2358)The effects of disease severity and comorbidity on oxidative stress biomarkers in obstructive sleep apneaKıran T, Otlu Ö, Erdem M, Geçkil A, Berber N and İn E Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-023-02870-9Visual Explanations of Deep Learning Architectures in Predicting Cyclic Alternating Patterns Using Wavelet TransformsGupta A, Mendonça F, Mostafa S, Ravelo-García A and Morgado-Dias F Electronics, 10.3390/electronics12132954, Vol. 12, No. 13, (2954)Sound-based sleep assessment with controllable subject-dependent embedding using Variational Domain Adversarial Neural NetworkFukui K, Ishimaru S, Kato T and Numao M International Journal of Data Science and Analytics, 10.1007/s41060-023-00407-7Sleep-Disordered Breathing and Prognosis after Ischemic Stroke: It Is Not Apnea-Hypopnea Index That MattersKorostovtseva L, Bochkarev M, Amelina V, Nikishkina U, Osipenko S, Vasilieva A, Zheleznyakov V, Zabroda E, Gordeev A, Golovkova-Kucheryavaia M, Yanishevskiy S, Sviryaev Y and Konradi A Diagnostics, 10.3390/diagnostics13132246, Vol. 13, No. 13, (2246)Educational Quality of YouTube Videos on Obstructive Sleep ApneaAbali H, Demir D, Tokgoz Akyil F and Tural Onur S Journal of Consumer Health on the Internet, 10.1080/15398285.2023.2233075, Vol. 27, No. 3, (237-247), Online publication date: 3-Jul-2023.Real-world data evaluation of PAP responsiveness in pediatric obstructive sleep apneaAguilar H, Kahanowitch R, Weiss M, Ortiz-Vergara M, Lew J, Rodriguez O and Nino G Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 19, No. 7, (1313-1319), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2023.Advanced Proteomics and Cluster Analysis for Identifying Novel Obstructive Sleep Apnea Subtypes before and after Continuous Positive Airway Pressure TherapyKundel V, Cohen O, Khan S, Patel M, Kim-Schulze S, Kovacic J, Suárez-Fariñas M and Shah N Annals of the American Thoracic Society, 10.1513/AnnalsATS.202210-897OC, Vol. 20, No. 7, (1038-1047), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2023.Effect of yoga-based lifestyle and dietary modification in overweight individuals with sleep apnea: A randomized controlled trial (ELISA)Gupta A, Kaur J, Shukla G, Bhullar K, Lamo P, KC B, Agarwal A, Srivastava A and Sharma G Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2023.04.020, Vol. 107, , (149-156), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2023.Association between obstructive sleep apnea and periodontitis in Chinese male adults: A cross-sectional studyChen Y, Metz J, Gao H and Gao X The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, 10.1016/j.prosdent.2021.11.001, Vol. 130, No. 1, (80-86), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2023.Single-night continuous positive airway pressure treatment improves blood fluid properties in individuals recently diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnoeaBent Z, Kuck L, Sabapathy S, Sriram K, McNamee A and Simmonds M Microvascular Research, 10.1016/j.mvr.2023.104549, Vol. 148, , (104549), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2023.The past, present, and future of sleep quality assessment and monitoringChen Y, Zhou E, Wang Y, Wu Y, Xu G and Chen L Brain Research, 10.1016/j.brainres.2023.148333, Vol. 1810, , (148333), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2023.The eveningness chronotype is associated with nightmare distress and dream recall: a cross-sectional studyChoo Y, Hong S, Koo G and Han S Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 10.1007/s41105-023-00449-1, Vol. 21, No. 3, (329-335), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2023.Number, Duration, and Distribution of Wake Bouts in Patients with Insomnia Disorder: Effect of Daridorexant and ZolpidemDi Marco T, Scammell T, Meinel M, Seboek Kinter D, Datta A, Zammit G and Dauvilliers Y CNS Drugs, 10.1007/s40263-023-01020-9, Vol. 37, No. 7, (639-653), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2023.The effect of head rotation on OSA is associated with disease severity: a cross-sectional studyDong J, Sun H, Zhang H and Guo R European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 10.1007/s00405-023-07860-x, Vol. 280, No. 7, (3279-3285), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2023.Effect of positive airway pressure compliance on laryngopharyngeal reflux in obstructive sleep apnea patientsTawaranurak K and Werathammo M BMC Research Notes, 10.1186/s13104-023-06390-3, Vol. 16, No. 1Role of automated detection of respiratory related heart rate changes in the diagnosis of sleep disordered breathingMaresh S, Athikumar A, Ahmed N, Chandu S, Prowting J, Tumah L, Najjar A, Khan H, Sankari M, Lasisi O, Ravelo L, Peppard P, Badr M and Sankari A Frontiers in Sleep, 10.3389/frsle.2023.1162652, Vol. 2,Associations between air pollution, intracellular-to-extracellular water distribution, and obstructive sleep apnea manifestationsTsai C, Huang H, Liu M, Cheng W, Hsu W, Kuan Y, Majumdar A, Lee K, Feng P, Tseng C, Chen K, Kang J, Lee H, Wu C and Liu W Frontiers in Public Health, 10.3389/fpubh.2023.1175203, Vol. 11,Revisiting the maintenance of wakefulness test: from intra‐/inter‐scorer agreement to normative values in patients treated for obstructive sleep apneaTankéré P, Taillard J, Armeni M, Petitjean T, Berthomier C, Strauss M and Peter‐Derex L Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.13961Hierarchical fluctuation shapes a dynamic flow linked to states of consciousnessLi A, Liu H, Lei X, He Y, Wu Q, Yan Y, Zhou X, Tian X, Peng Y, Huang S, Li K, Wang M, Sun Y, Yan H, Zhang C, He S, Han R, Wang X and Liu B Nature Communications, 10.1038/s41467-023-38972-x, Vol. 14, No. 1Spotlight on Sleep Stage Classification Based on EEGLambert I and Peter-Derex L Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S401270, Vol. Volume 15, , (479-490)MtCLSS: Multi-Task Contrastive Learning for Semi-Supervised Pediatric Sleep StagingLi Y, Luo S, Zhang H, Zhang Y, Zhang Y and Lo B IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics, 10.1109/JBHI.2022.3213171, Vol. 27, No. 6, (2647-2655)Jansri U and Tretriluxana S Comparing the performances of deep learning model with different signals underlying resampling techniques to classify sleep apnea 2023 9th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences, and Technology (ICEAST), 10.1109/ICEAST58324.2023.10157400, 979-8-3503-2204-0, (115-118)The Belun sleep platform to diagnose obstructive sleep apnea in patients with hypertension and high cardiovascular riskOu Y, Ong J, Thant A, Koo C, Leung L, Sia C, Chan S, Wong S and Lee C Journal of Hypertension, 10.1097/HJH.0000000000003426, Vol. 41, No. 6, (1011-1017), Online publication date: 1-Jun-2023.Pallidal activities during sleep and sleep decoding in dystonia, Huntington's, and Parkinson's diseaseYin Z, Jiang Y, Merk T, Neumann W, Ma R, An Q, Bai Y, Zhao B, Xu Y, Fan H, Zhang Q, Qin G, Zhang N, Ma J, Zhang H, Liu H, Shi L, Yang A, Meng F, Zhu G and Zhang J Neurobiology of Disease, 10.1016/j.nbd.2023.106143, Vol. 182, , (106143), Online publication date: 1-Jun-2023.Optimizing bedroom thermal environment: A review of human body temperature, sleeping thermal comfort and sleep qualityXu X and Lian Z Energy and Built Environment, 10.1016/j.enbenv.2023.06.010, , Online publication date: 1-Jun-2023.Residual sleepiness in veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder and obstructive sleep apneaEl-Solh A, Bui H, Lawson Y and Attai P Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-022-02678-z, Vol. 27, No. 3, (853-860), Online publication date: 1-Jun-2023.Atrial fibrillation-specific refinement of the STOP-Bang sleep apnoea screening questionnaire: insights from the Virtual-SAFARI studyBetz K, Verhaert D, Gawalko M, Hermans A, Habibi Z, Pluymaekers N, van der Velden R, Homberg M, Philippens S, Hereijgers M, Vorstermans B, Simons S, den Uijl D, Chaldoupi S, Luermans J, Westra S, Lankveld T, van Steenwijk R, Hol B, Schotten U, Vernooy K, Hendriks J and Linz D Clinical Research in Cardiology, 10.1007/s00392-023-02157-9, Vol. 112, No. 6, (834-845), Online publication date: 1-Jun-2023.Deep convolutional architecture‐based hybrid learning for sleep arousal events detection through single‐lead EEG signalsForoughi A, Farokhi F, Rahatabad F and Kashaninia A Brain and Behavior, 10.1002/brb3.3028, Vol. 13, No. 6, Online publication date: 1-Jun-2023.Sleep structure and related clinical characteristics in drug-naïve Parkinson's disease with subjectively different sleep qualityJiang Y, Chen Y, Li D, Zhu S, Gu R, Wang Y, Zhu J, Jiang X, Shen B, Pan Y, Yan J and Zhang L Frontiers in Neurology, 10.3389/fneur.2023.1156910, Vol. 14,Compensatory mechanisms of reduced interhemispheric EEG connectivity during sleep in patients with apneaZhuravlev M, Agaltsov M, Kiselev A, Simonyan M, Novikov M, Selskii A, Ukolov R, Drapkina O, Orlova A, Penzel T and Runnova A Scientific Reports, 10.1038/s41598-023-35376-1, Vol. 13, No. 1At-home wireless sleep monitoring patches for the clinical assessment of sleep quality and sleep apneaKwon S, Kim H, Kwon K, Kim H, Kim Y, Lee S, Kwon Y, Jeong J, Trotti L, Duarte A and Yeo W Science Advances, 10.1126/sciadv.adg9671, Vol. 9, No. 21, Online publication date: 24-May-2023.Association of Low Arousal Threshold Obstructive Sleep Apnea Manifestations with Body Fat and Water DistributionHsu W, Yang C, Tsai C, Majumdar A, Lee K, Feng P, Tseng C, Chen K, Kang J, Lee H, Wu C, Kuan Y and Liu W Life, 10.3390/life13051218, Vol. 13, No. 5, (1218)Mandibular jaw movements as a non-invasive measure of respiratory effort during sleep: application in clinical practiceMartinot J and Pépin J Frontiers in Sleep, 10.3389/frsle.2023.1145620, Vol. 2,Age-related changes in fast spindle clustering during non-rapid eye movement sleep and their relevance for memory consolidationChampetier P, André C, Weber F, Rehel S, Ourry V, Laniepce A, Lutz A, Bertran F, Cabé N, Pitel A, Poisnel G, de la Sayette V, Vivien D, Chételat G and Rauchs G SLEEP, 10.1093/sleep/zsac282, Vol. 46, No. 5, Online publication date: 10-May-2023.‘High-Density-SleepCleaner’: An open-source, semi-automatic artifact removal routine tailored to high-density sleep EEGLeach S, Sousouri G and Huber R Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 10.1016/j.jneumeth.2023.109849, Vol. 391, , (109849), Online publication date: 1-May-2023.Huang Y, Chen L and Huang Q Fine-Grained Detection of Apnea-Hypopnea Events Based on Transformer Network in Audio Recordings 2023 8th International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Signal Processing (ICSP), 10.1109/ICSP58490.2023.10248848, 979-8-3503-0245-5, (580-585)The Effects of Different Modalities of an Acute Energy Deficit on Sleep and Next Morning Appetitive and Compensatory Behavior in Healthy Young Adults: The EDIES ProtocolSaidi O, Chatain C, Del Sordo G, Demaria R, Lequin L, Rochette E, Larribaut J, Gruet M and Duché P Nutrients, 10.3390/nu15081962, Vol. 15, No. 8, (1962)Distinct cognitive changes in male patients with obstructive sleep apnoea without co-morbiditiesGnoni V, Mesquita M, O'Regan D, Delogu A, Chakalov I, Antal A, Young A, Bucks R, Jackson M and Rosenzweig I Frontiers in Sleep, 10.3389/frsle.2023.1097946, Vol. 2,Insomnia severity predicts depression, anxiety, and posttraumatic stress disorder in veterans with spinal cord injury or disease: a cross-sectional observational studyKelly M, Zeineddine S, Mitchell M, Sankari A, Pandya N, Carroll S, Shamim-Uzzaman Q, Salloum A, Badr M and Martin J Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 19, No. 4, (695-701), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2023.REM sleep and muscle atonia in brainstem stroke: A quantitative polysomnographic and lesion analysis study Tellenbach N, Schmidt M, Alexiev F, Blondiaux E, Cavalloni F, Bassetti C, Heydrich L and Bargiotas P Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.13640, Vol. 32, No. 2, Online publication date: 1-Apr-2023.Quantification of REM sleep without atonia: A review of study methods and meta-analysis of their performance for the diagnosis of RBDPuligheddu M, Figorilli M, Congiu P, Lecca R, Casaglia E, Tamburrino L, Orrù R, Meloni F and Ferri R Sleep Medicine Reviews, 10.1016/j.smrv.2023.101745, Vol. 68, , (101745), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2023.An infant sleep electroencephalographic marker of thalamocortical connectivity predicts behavioral outcome in late infancyJaramillo V, Schoch S, Markovic A, Kohler M, Huber R, Lustenberger C and Kurth S NeuroImage, 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2023.119924, Vol. 269, , (119924), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2023.Detection of obstructive sleep apnea from single-channel ECG signals using a CNN-transformer architectureLiu H, Cui S, Zhao X and Cong F Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, 10.1016/j.bspc.2023.104581, Vol. 82, , (104581), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2023.The effect of noise exposure on sleep quality of urban residents: A comparative study in Shanghai, ChinaXu X, Lan L, Sun Y and Lian Z Building Simulation, 10.1007/s12273-022-0972-2, Vol. 16, No. 4, (603-613), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2023.Impact of Sacubitril/Valsartan on Circulating microRNA in Patients with Heart FailureBrioschi M, D’Alessandra Y, Mapelli M, Mattavelli I, Salvioni E, Eligini S, Mallia A, Ricci V, Gianazza E, Ghilardi S, Agostoni P and Banfi C Biomedicines, 10.3390/biomedicines11041037, Vol. 11, No. 4, (1037)Improvement of obstructive sleep apnea does not rescue left atrial enlargement in obese participants of a multimodal weight reduction programSag S, Niebauer A, Strack C, Zeller J, Mohr M, Sag C, Loew T, Lahmann C, Maier L, Fischer M, Baessler A and Arzt M Medicine, 10.1097/MD.0000000000033313, Vol. 102, No. 12, (e33313), Online publication date: 24-Mar-2023.Biomarkers in patients with suspected obstructive sleep apnea and obstructive lung disease: Associations among polysomnographic, demographic and spirometric parametersShah A, Jen R, Laher I, Leung J, Allen A, Van Eden S and Ayas N Canadian Journal of Respiratory, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine, 10.1080/24745332.2023.2178039, (1-7)Sleep Disturbances Across a Woman's Lifespan: What Is the Role of Reproductive Hormones?Haufe A and Leeners B Journal of the Endocrine Society, 10.1210/jendso/bvad036, Vol. 7, No. 5, Online publication date: 6-Mar-2023.Sleep quality, physical activity, screen time, and substance use in children with obesity: associations with obstructive sleep apneaBlinder H, Narang I, Chaput J and Katz S Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 19, No. 3, (511-518), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2023.Registry on the Treatment of Central and Complex Sleep-Disordered Breathing with Adaptive Servo-Ventilation (READ-ASV): protocol and cohort profileArzt M, Munt O, Pépin J, Heinzer R, Kübeck R, von Hehn U, Ehrsam-Tosi D, Benjafield A and Woehrle H ERJ Open Research, 10.1183/23120541.00618-2022, Vol. 9, No. 2, (00618-2022), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2023.Respiratory effort during sleep and prevalent hypertension in obstructive sleep apnoeaMartinot J, Le-Dong N, Malhotra A and Pépin J European Respiratory Journal, 10.1183/13993003.01486-2022, Vol. 61, No. 3, (2201486), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2023.Subjective sleep assessment compared to polysomnography in mechanically ventilated critically ill ICU patients Oxlund J, Knudsen T, Leonthin H, Toft P and Jennum P Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 10.1111/aas.14190, Vol. 67, No. 3, (311-318), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2023.Out of the Laboratory and into the Home: Home Testing for Sleep Apnea and Other Sleep DisordersDredla B and Castillo P Journal of Clinical Neurophysiology, 10.1097/WNP.0000000000000776, Vol. 40, No. 3, (198-202), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2023.Analysis two types of K complexes on the human EEG based on classical continuous wavelet transformDorokhov V, Runnova A, Tkachenko O, Taranov A, Arseniev G, Kiselev A, Selskii A, Orlova A and Zhuravlev M Chaos: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Nonlinear Science, 10.1063/5.0143284, Vol. 33, No. 3, Online publication date: 1-Mar-2023.Nocturnal Delta Power is Associated With Lower Next-Day Pain But Not Pain Catastrophizing: Results From a Cohort of Female Participants With Temporomandibular Joint PainReid M, Dave A, Rojo-Wissar D, Mun C, Lerman S, Buenaver L, Tennen H, Haythornthwaite J, Campbell C, Finan P and Smith M The Journal of Pain, 10.1016/j.jpain.2022.10.002, Vol. 24, No. 3, (413-425), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2023.Prevalence and Predictors of Sleep-Disordered Breathing in Men Participating in the Multicenter AIDS Cohort StudyPunjabi N, Brown T, Aurora R, Patel S, Stosor V, Hyong-Jin Cho J, D’Souza G and Margolick J Chest, 10.1016/j.chest.2022.10.030, Vol. 163, No. 3, (687-696), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2023.Automatic sleep scoring using patient-specific ensemble models and knowledge distillation for ear-EEG dataBorup K, Kidmose P, Phan H and Mikkelsen K Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, 10.1016/j.bspc.2022.104496, Vol. 81, , (104496), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2023.Effect of Zolpidem on nocturnal arousals and susceptibility to central sleep apneaAhmad B, Sankari A, Eshraghi M, Aldwaikat A, Yarandi H, Zeineddine S, Salloum A and Badr M Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-022-02593-3, Vol. 27, No. 1, (173-180), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2023.Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Reduces Plasma Neurochemical Levels in Patients with OSA: A Pilot StudyLiu W, Huang H, Hung H, Lin S, Hsu W, Lee F, Kuan Y, Lin Y, Hsu C, Stettler M, Yang C, Wang J, Duh P, Lee K, Wu D, Lee H, Kang J, Lee S, Wong H, Tsai C and Majumdar A Life, 10.3390/life13030613, Vol. 13, No. 3, (613)Metabolomics-based Sleepiness Markers for Risk Prevention and Traffic Safety (ME-SMART): a monocentric, controlled, randomized, crossover trialScholz M, Lakaemper S, Keller K, Dobay A, Steuer A, Landolt H and Kraemer T Trials, 10.1186/s13063-023-07154-x, Vol. 24, No. 1Total sleep deprivation increases brain age prediction reversibly in multi-site samples of young healthy adultsChu C, Holst S, Elmenhorst E, Foerges A, Li C, Lange D, Hennecke E, Baur D, Beer S, Hoffstaedter F, Knudsen G, Aeschbach D, Bauer A, Landolt H and Elmenhorst D The Journal of Neuroscience, 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.0790-22.2023, (JN-RM-0790-22)Toma T and Choi S An End-to-End Convolutional Recurrent Neural Network with Multi-Source Data Fusion for Sleep Stage Classification 2023 International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Information and Communication (ICAIIC), 10.1109/ICAIIC57133.2023.10066965, 978-1-6654-5645-6, (564-569)Sleep Parameters and Plasma Biomarkers for Cognitive Impairment Evaluation in Patients With Cerebral Small Vessel DiseaseChen X, Fang Z, Zhao Y, Cheng W, Chen H, Li G, Xu J, Deng J, Cai X, Zhuang J, Yin Y and Gamaldo A The Journals of Gerontology: Series B, 10.1093/geronb/gbac137, Vol. 78, No. 2, (210-219), Online publication date: 19-Feb-2023.The Associations between Polysomnographic Parameters and Memory Impairment among Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea: A 10-Year Hospital-Based Longitudinal StudyChien W, Lin C, Liu C, Chen S, Chou M and Hsu C Biomedicines, 10.3390/biomedicines11020621, Vol. 11, No. 2, (621)Benchmarking performance of an automatic polysomnography scoring system in a population with suspected sleep disordersChoo B, Mok Y, Oh H, Patanaik A, Kishan K, Awasthi A, Biju S, Bhattacharjee S, Poh Y and Wong H Frontiers in Neurology, 10.3389/fneur.2023.1123935, Vol. 14,Long-Term Effects of Positive Airway Pressure Treatment on Restless Legs Syndrome Severity in Obstructive Sleep Apnea SyndromeObstrüktif Uyku Apne Sendromunda Pozitif Havayolu Basıncı Tedavisinin Huzursuz Bacak Sendromu Şiddeti Üzerindeki Uzun Dönem EtkileriYAŞA ÖZTÜRK G and BERİK SAFÇİ S OSMANGAZİ JOURNAL OF MEDICINE, 10.20515/otd.1233819Three Contactless Sleep Technologies Compared to Actigraphy and Polysomnography in a Heterogenous Group of Older Men and Women in a Model of Mild Sleep Disturbance: A Sleep Laboratory Study (Preprint)Guruswamy Ravindran K, della Monica C, Atzori G, Lambert D, Hassanin H, Revell V and Dijk D JMIR mHealth and uHealth, 10.2196/46338Personalized multimodal management for severe obstructive sleep apnea in a patient intolerant of positive airway pressure with hypoglossal nerve stimulator and mandibular advancement deviceLowery M, Rundo J, Walia H and Shah V Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 19, No. 2, (403-408), Online publication date: 1-Feb-2023.Defining Age-related OSA Features in Robin Sequence Using Polysomnographic-based Analyses of Respiratory Arousal Responses and Gas-exchange ParametersNino G, Aziz J, Weiss M, Allen M, Lew J, Manrique M, Mantilla-Rivas E, McGrath J, Rogers G and Oh A The Cleft Palate Craniofacial Journal, 10.1177/10556656211055017, Vol. 60, No. 2, (142-150), Online publication date: 1-Feb-2023.Actigraphy in studies on insomnia: Worth the effort?Rösler L, van der Lande G, Leerssen J, Cox R, Ramautar J and van Someren E Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.13750, Vol. 32, No. 1, Online publication date: 1-Feb-2023.SleepPPG-Net: A Deep Learning Algorithm for Robust Sleep Staging From Continuous PhotoplethysmographyKotzen K, Charlton P, Salabi S, Amar L, Landesberg A and Behar J IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics, 10.1109/JBHI.2022.3225363, Vol. 27, No. 2, (924-932)Keep it simple: A novel technique for measuring airflow using a wireless patchZandieh S, Kirschenbaum M, Greenberg H and Ancoli-Israel S Sleep Health, 10.1016/j.sleh.2022.10.005, Vol. 9, No. 1, (100-107), Online publication date: 1-Feb-2023.Psychobiological personality traits of children and adolescents with disorders of arousalTurner K, Castelnovo A, Perogamvros L, Cloninger R, Galbiati A, Bertolotti A, Proserpio P, Terzaghi M, Manni R, Ferini Strambi L, Nobili L, Manconi M, Canevini M and Zambrelli E Journal of Psychiatric Research, 10.1016/j.jpsychires.2022.12.035, Vol. 158, , (42-48), Online publication date: 1-Feb-2023.Local Pattern Transformation-Based convolutional neural network for sleep stage scoringZan H and Yildiz A Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, 10.1016/j.bspc.2022.104275, Vol. 80, , (104275), Online publication date: 1-Feb-2023.SSAVE: A tool for analysis and visualization of sleep periods using electroencephalography dataTalukder A, Li Y, Yeung D, Umbach D, Fan Z and Li L Frontiers in Sleep, 10.3389/frsle.2023.1102391, Vol. 2,Rapid Eye Movement Sleep, Neurodegeneration, and Amyloid Deposition in AgingAndré C, Champetier P, Rehel S, Kuhn E, Touron E, Ourry V, Landeau B, Le Du G, Mézenge F, Segobin S, de la Sayette V, Vivien D, Chételat G and Rauchs G Annals of Neurology, 10.1002/ana.26604A Study on the Effects of Mucous Membrane of the Sinus by Severity of Sleep Breathing DisorderKoo H, Kown J, Lee J, Son S and Lee J Korean Journal of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 10.3342/kjorl-hns.2022.00234, Vol. 66, No. 1, (20-24), Online publication date: 21-Jan-2023.Smoking-Induced Disturbed Sleep. A Distinct Sleep-Related Disorder Pattern?Grigoriou I, Skalisti P, Papagiouvanni I, Michailidou A, Charalampidis K, Kotoulas S, Porpodis K, Spyratos D and Pataka A Healthcare, 10.3390/healthcare11020205, Vol. 11, No. 2, (205)Polysomnographic characteristics and treatment modalities in a referred population of children with trisomy 21Gaza K, Gustave J, Rani S, Strang A and Chidekel A Frontiers in Pediatrics, 10.3389/fped.2022.1109011, Vol. 10,Surface Active Salivary Metabolites Indicate Oxidative Stress and Inflammation in Obstructive Sleep ApneaKim J, An S, Kim Y, Yoon D, Son S, Park J, Jhe W, Park C and Shin H Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Research, 10.4168/aair.2023.15.3.316, Vol. 15, No. 3, (316)Prevalence of hypothyroidism in newly diagnosed patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome: a prospective cross-sectional studyEl-Maboud Suliman L, El Metwally Ali R, Ahmed M and Aboelazm M The Egyptian Journal of Chest Diseases and Tuberculosis, 10.4103/ecdt.ecdt_103_22, Vol. 72, No. 3, (401), .Methods for Detecting Abnormal Ventilation in Children - the Case Study of 13-Years old Pitt-Hopkins GirlNokelainen P, Perez-Macias J, Himanen S, Hakala A and Tenhunen M Child Neurology Open, 10.1177/2329048X231151361, Vol. 10, , (2329048X2311513), Online publication date: 1-Jan-2023.Machine learning approaches for predicting sleep arousal response based on heart rate variability, oxygen saturation, and body profilesKuo C, Tsai C, Cheng W, Hs W, Majumdar A, Stettler M, Lee K, Kuan Y, Feng P, Tseng C, Chen K, Kang J, Lee H, Wu C and Liu W DIGITAL HEALTH, 10.1177/20552076231205744, Vol. 9, , Online publication date: 1-Jan-2023.Validity of a New Prediction Model to Identify Patients at Risk for Obstructive Sleep Apnea Hypopnea SyndromeTawaranurak K, Kamolphiwong S, Sae-wong S, Vasupongayya S, Kamolphiwong T, Bumrungsena C and Chaiyarukjirakun V Ear, Nose & Throat Journal, 10.1177/0145561320986045, Vol. 102, No. 1, (52-57), Online publication date: 1-Jan-2023.Sleep quality and quantity determined by polysomnography in mechanically ventilated critically ill patients randomized to dexmedetomidine or placeboOxlund J, Knudsen T, Sörberg M, Strøm T, Toft P and Jennum P Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 10.1111/aas.14154, Vol. 67, No. 1, (66-75), Online publication date: 1-Jan-2023.A Novel Sleep Staging Method Based on EEG and ECG Multimodal Features CombinationLyu J, Shi W, Zhang C and Yeh C IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, 10.1109/TNSRE.2023.3323892, Vol. 31, , (4073-4084)Self-Supervised Learning for Label- Efficient Sleep Stage Classification: A Comprehensive EvaluationEldele E, Ragab M, Chen Z, Wu M, Kwoh C and Li X IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, 10.1109/TNSRE.2023.3245285, Vol. 31, , (1333-1342)A novel deep domain adaptation method for automated detection of sleep apnea/hypopnea eventsDu Z, Wang J, Ren Y and Ren Y Physiological Measurement, 10.1088/1361-6579/aca879, Vol. 44, No. 1, (015005), Online publication date: 1-Jan-2023.Upper Airway Stimulation in Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Long-Term Surgical Success, Respiratory Outcomes, and Patient ExperienceVeugen C, Dieleman E, Hardeman J, Stokroos R and Copper M International Archives of Otorhinolaryngology, 10.1055/s-0042-1743286, Vol. 27, No. 01, (e43-e49), Online publication date: 1-Jan-2023.Schade M, Roberts D, Honavar V and Buxton O Machine learning approaches in sleep and circadian research Encyclopedia of Sleep and Circadian Rhythms, 10.1016/B978-0-12-822963-7.00383-2, (53-62), .de Zambotti M, Menghini L, Cellini N, Goldstein C and Baker F Performance of consumer wearable sleep technology Encyclopedia of Sleep and Circadian Rhythms, 10.1016/B978-0-12-822963-7.00199-7, (6-15), .Frohnhofen H Grundlagen und Begriffsklärungen zu Schlafstörungen Fallbeispiele Schlafstörungen im Alter, 10.1007/978-3-662-60290-4_1, (1-20), .Seraphim M, Dequidt P, Lechervy A, Yger F, Brun L and Etard O Temporal Sequences of EEG Covariance Matrices for Automated Sleep Stage Scoring with Attention Mechanisms Computer Analysis of Images and Patterns, 10.1007/978-3-031-44240-7_7, (67-76), .Perrelli M, de Andrade R and Piccin V Crescendo–Decrescendo: The Heart Manifests Itself Clinical Cases in Sleep Physical Therapy, 10.1007/978-3-031-38340-3_27, (253-261), .Dequidt P, Seraphim M, Lechervy A, Gaez I, Brun L and Etard O Automatic Sleep Stage Classification on EEG Signals Using Time-Frequency Representation Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, 10.1007/978-3-031-34344-5_30, (250-259), .Anand A, Patel J and Pogach M The Role of Sleep Apnea in Diabetes Mellitus and Cardiovascular Disease Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease, 10.1007/978-3-031-13177-6_11, (333-374), .Different Course of Narcolepsy Diagnosed by Multiple Sleep Latency Test: A Single Center ExperienceChun H, Kim S, Kim T, Um Y, Jeong J, Seo H and Hong S Sleep Medicine Research, 10.17241/smr.2022.01529, Vol. 13, No. 3, (153-157), Online publication date: 31-Dec-2022.Manjunatha P, Rangappa V, Varati A and Narayanappa C Automatic Detection of Sleep Stages Using Deep Learning Algorithm 2022 4th International Conference on Circuits, Control, Communication and Computing (I4C), 10.1109/I4C57141.2022.10057685, 979-8-3503-9747-5, (436-439)Isocaloric Diets with Different Protein-Carbohydrate Ratios: The Effect on Sleep, Melatonin Secretion and Subsequent Nutritional Response in Healthy Young MenSaidi O, Rochette E, Del Sordo G, Peyrel P, Salles J, Doré E, Merlin E, Walrand S and Duché P Nutrients, 10.3390/nu14245299, Vol. 14, No. 24, (5299)Treatment of sleep disordered breathing with non-invasive positive pressure ventilation (NIV) - our experienceŠutvajová D, Igaz M, Kvaššayová J, Remeň L, Babničová M and Dvoran P Česko-slovenská pediatrie, 10.55095/CSPediatrie2022/061, Vol. 77, No. 6, (345-352), Online publication date: 8-Dec-2022.Du Z, Wang J, Ren Y, Ren Y and El-Hashash A Monitoring and prevention system of sleep apnea syndrome International Conference on Biomedical and Intelligent Systems (IC-BIS 2022), 10.1117/12.2660387, 9781510660212, (63)Prevalence and Characteristics of Sleep Apnea in Intensive Care Unit Survivors After SARS-CoV-2 PneumoniaTraore I, Eberst G, Claudé F, Laurent L, Meurisse A, Paget-Bailly S, Roux-Claudé P, Jacoulet P, Barnig C, Martarello R, Poirson B, Bouiller K, Chirouze C, Behr J, Grillet F, Ritter O, Pili-Floury S, Winiszewski H, Samain E, Capellier G and Westeel V Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S377946, Vol. Volume 14, , (2213-2225)Effect of Pimavanserin on the Respiratory Arousal Threshold from Sleep: A Randomized TrialMessineo L, Gell L, Calianese N, Sofer T, Vena D, Azarbarzin A, Labarca G, Taranto-Montemurro L, Yang H, Wang T, Kim M, Smith H, White D, Sands S and Wellman A Annals of the American Thoracic Society, 10.1513/AnnalsATS.202205-419OC, Vol. 19, No. 12, (2062-2069), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2022.The Oxygen Desaturation Index for Severity Assessment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Associated With Cigarette SmokingLee S, Seong M and Joo E Journal of Sleep Medicine, 10.13078/jsm.220024, Vol. 19, No. 3, (153-159)Evaluation of Vestibular Function in Sleep DisordersBae H, Kim J, Jo H and Joo E Journal of Sleep Medicine, 10.13078/jsm.220011, Vol. 19, No. 3, (117-124)Periodic limb movements among dialysis and non-dialysis chronic kidney disease patients: a comparative studyKotb S, Sayed S, Mohamed A and Ahmed S The Egyptian Journal of Bronchology, 10.1186/s43168-022-00161-7, Vol. 16, No. 1, Online publication date: 1-Dec-2022.Protocol for detecting unrecognized sleep apnea in patients with atrial fibrillation by a home-monitoring device: the DAN-APNO studyJensen M, Dalgaard F, Laub R, Gottlieb V, Hansen M, Vendelboe O, Hansen J and Lamberts M BMC Cardiovascular Disorders, 10.1186/s12872-021-02453-0, Vol. 22, No. 1, Online publication date: 1-Dec-2022.Diet-induced obesity leads to sleep fragmentation independently of the severity of sleep-disordered breathingKim L, Alexandre C, Pho H, Latremoliere A, Polotsky V and Pham L Journal of Applied Physiology, 10.1152/japplphysiol.00386.2022, Vol. 133, No. 6, (1284-1294), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2022.Exploring cognitive and biological correlates of sleep quality and their potential links with Alzheimer’s disease (ALFASleep project): protocol for an observational studyFauria K, Minguillon C, Knezevic I, Tort-Colet N, Stankeviciute L, Hernández L, Rădoi A, Deulofeu C, Fuentes-Julián S, Turull I, Fusté D, Sánchez-Benavides G, Arenaza-Urquijo E, Suárez-Calvet M, Holst S, Garcés P, Mueggler T, Zetterberg H, Blennow K, Arqueros A, Iranzo Á, Domingo Gispert J, Molinuevo J and Grau-Rivera O BMJ Open, 10.1136/bmjopen-2022-067159, Vol. 12, No. 12, (e067159), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2022.Characteristics of rapid eye movement-related obstructive sleep apnea in Thai patientsSattaratpaijit N, Kulalert P and Wongpradit W Scientific Reports, 10.1038/s41598-022-13382-z, Vol. 12, No. 1, Online publication date: 1-Dec-2022.Evening light environments can be designed to consolidate and increase the duration of REM-sleepVethe D, Drews H, Scott J, Engstrøm M, Heglum H, Grønli J, Wisor J, Sand T, Lydersen S, Kjørstad K, Faaland P, Vestergaard C, Langsrud K and Kallestad H Scientific Reports, 10.1038/s41598-022-12408-w, Vol. 12, No. 1, Online publication date: 1-Dec-2022.Characterising the relationship between sleep stages and associated spectral power in diabetesJohnson J, Curtis F and Durrant S Sleep Epidemiology, 10.1016/j.sleepe.2022.100048, Vol. 2, , (100048), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2022.Effects of severe obstructive sleep apnea on functional prognosis in the acute phase of ischemic stroke and quantitative electroencephalographic markersXu J, Wang J, Wu H, Han F, Wang Q, Jiang Y and Chen R Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2022.11.035, , Online publication date: 1-Dec-2022.Obstructive sleep apnea is associated with worse cognitive outcomes in acute moderate-to-severe traumatic brain injury: A TBI Model Systems studySteward K, Silva M, Maduri P, Tang X, Wittine L, Dams-O’Connor K and Nakase-Richardson R Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2022.09.012, Vol. 100, , (454-461), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2022.The correlation between the body shape and otolithic function in patients with obstructive sleep apneaXu X, Gao N, Yu J, Chen B, Chen Z, Ren D, Zhang Q, Fang R and Luo H Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2022.08.002, Vol. 100, , (112-119), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2022.Prevalence and predictors of sleep‐disordered breathing in chronic heart failure: the SchlaHF‐XT registryArzt M, Oldenburg O, Graml A, Schnepf J, Erdmann E, Teschler H, Schoebel C and Woehrle H ESC Heart Failure, 10.1002/ehf2.14027, Vol. 9, No. 6, (4100-4111), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2022.Associations between risk of Alzheimer's disease and obstructive sleep apnea, intermittent hypoxia, and arousal responses: A pilot studyTsai C, Wu S, Kuan Y, Lin Y, Hsu C, Hsu W, Liu Y, Majumdar A, Stettler M, Yang C, Lee K, Wu D, Lee H, Wu C, Kang J and Liu W Frontiers in Neurology, 10.3389/fneur.2022.1038735, Vol. 13,Effect of exercise interventions for sleep quality in patients with chronic kidney disease: a systematic review and meta-analysisZhang F, Wang H, Huang L, Bai Y, Wang W and Zhang H International Urology and Nephrology, 10.1007/s11255-022-03413-z, Vol. 55, No. 5, (1193-1204)Screening for Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk by Using Machine Learning Approaches and Anthropometric FeaturesTsai C, Huang H, Cheng H, Wang J, Duh P, Hsu W, Stettler M, Kuan Y, Lin Y, Hsu C, Lee K, Kang J, Wu D, Lee H, Wu C, Majumdar A and Liu W Sensors, 10.3390/s22228630, Vol. 22, No. 22, (8630)Effect of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and CPAP Treatment on the Bioavailability of Erythrocyte and Plasma Nitric OxideMochol J, Gawryś J, Szahidewicz-Krupska E, Wiśniewski J, Fortuna P, Rola P, Martynowicz H and Doroszko A International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 10.3390/ijerph192214719, Vol. 19, No. 22, (14719)Elevated beta activity in the nighttime sleep and multiple sleep latency electroencephalograms of chronic insomnia patientsShi Y, Ren R, Lei F, Zhang Y, Vitiello M and Tang X Frontiers in Neuroscience, 10.3389/fnins.2022.1045934, Vol. 16,Subjective Sleep Disruption and Mood Disorders are Associated with the Risk of Chronic Pain in Patients with Obstructive Sleep ApneaLiu L, Li X, Xue P, Wu M, Zeng S, Dai Y and Zhou J Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S378246, Vol. Volume 14, , (2023-2032)Atomoxetine and fesoterodine combination improves obstructive sleep apnoea severity in patients with milder upper airway collapsibilityMessineo L, Taranto‐Montemurro L, Calianese N, Gell L, Azarbarzin A, Labarca G, Vena D, Yang H, Wang T, Wellman A and Sands S Respirology, 10.1111/resp.14326, Vol. 27, No. 11, (975-982), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2022.Nasal cannula use during polysomnography in children aged under three with suspected sleep apneaJurado M, Sampol G, Quintana M, Romero O, Cambrodí R, Ferré A and Sampol J Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2022.07.009, Vol. 99, , (41-48), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2022.Cardiovascular autonomic control during application of different modes of noninvasive ventilation in patients affected by amyotrophic lateral sclerosisCrescimanno G, Greco F, Bertini M and Marrone O Heart & Lung, 10.1016/j.hrtlng.2022.07.007, Vol. 56, , (161-166), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2022.Prevalence of sleep disorders in children with chronic kidney disease: a meta-analysisKang K, Lin M, Chen Y, Lee C, Hsu W and Chang R Pediatric Nephrology, 10.1007/s00467-022-05536-y, Vol. 37, No. 11, (2571-2582), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2022.Inherent regional brain activity changes in male obstructive sleep apnea with mild cognitive impairment: A resting-state magnetic resonance studyShu Y, Liu X, Yu P, Li H, Duan W, Wei Z, Li K, Xie W, Zeng Y and Peng D Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, 10.3389/fnagi.2022.1022628, Vol. 14,He M, Das P, Hotan G and Purdon P Automatic Segmentation of Sleep Spindles: A Variational Switching State-Space Approach 2022 56th Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers, 10.1109/IEEECONF56349.2022.10052015, 978-1-6654-5906-8, (1301-1305)Repeated automatic sleep scoring based on ear-EEG is a valuable alternative to manually scored polysomnographyKjaer T, Rank M, Hemmsen M, Kidmose P, Mikkelsen K and Lu H PLOS Digital Health, 10.1371/journal.pdig.0000134, Vol. 1, No. 10, (e0000134)Management of Sleep Disturbances in Parkinson’s DiseaseSchütz L, Sixel-Döring F and Hermann W Journal of Parkinson's Disease, 10.3233/JPD-212749, Vol. 12, No. 7, (2029-2058)Sleep cycle in children with severe acute bronchopneumonia during mechanical ventilation at different depths of sedationZhao X, Yan J, Wu B, Zheng D, Fang X and Xu W BMC Pediatrics, 10.1186/s12887-022-03658-8, Vol. 22, No. 1Incorporating neck circumference or neck-to-height ratio into the GOAL questionnaire to better detect and describe obstructive sleep apnea with application to clinical decisionsZhao Y, Yan X, Liang C, Wang L, Zhang H and Yu H Frontiers in Neuroscience, 10.3389/fnins.2022.1014948, Vol. 16,Telemedicine compared to standard face-to-face care for continuous positive airway pressure treatment: real-world Australian experienceKosky C, Madeira N, Boulton K, Hunter M, Ling I, Reynor A, Sturdy G, Walsh J, Dhaliwal S, Singh B, Eastwood P and McArdle N Sleep, 10.1093/sleep/zsac157, Vol. 45, No. 10, Online publication date: 10-Oct-2022.Obstructive Sleep Apnea Pressure Oscillation in Biomedical Diagnostics and Therapy, 10.1002/9781119265931.ch6, (143-195), Online publication date: 10-Oct-2022.Cluster Analysis of Home Polygraphic Recordings in Symptomatic Habitually-Snoring Children: A Precision Medicine PerspectiveZaffanello M, Pietrobelli A, Gozal D, Nosetti L, La Grutta S, Cilluffo G, Ferrante G, Piazza M and Piacentini G Journal of Clinical Medicine, 10.3390/jcm11195960, Vol. 11, No. 19, (5960)The Burden of Respiratory Alterations during Sleep on Comorbidities in Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA)Tondo P, Fanfulla F, Scioscia G, Sabato R, Salvemini M, De Pace C, Foschino Barbaro M and Lacedonia D Brain Sciences, 10.3390/brainsci12101359, Vol. 12, No. 10, (1359)Resolution of daytime and night-time respiratory symptoms but persistent sleep apnea in severe asthma with the add-on of benralizumabTondo P and Fanfulla F Multidisciplinary Respiratory Medicine, 10.4081/mrm.2022.853, Vol. 17,Machine learning approaches for screening the risk of obstructive sleep apnea in the Taiwan population based on body profileTsai C, Liu W, Lin Y, Lin S, Houghton R, Hsu W, Wu D, Lee H, Wu C, Li L, Hsu S, Lo C, Lo K, Chen Y, Lin F and Majumdar A Informatics for Health and Social Care, 10.1080/17538157.2021.2007930, Vol. 47, No. 4, (373-388), Online publication date: 2-Oct-2022.All-Cause Mortality in People with Co-Occurring Insomnia Symptoms and Sleep Apnea: Analysis of the Wisconsin Sleep CohortLechat B, Loffler K, Wallace D, Reynolds A, Appleton S, Scott H, Vakulin A, Lovato N, Adams R, Eckert D, Catcheside P and Sweetman A Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S379252, Vol. Volume 14, , (1817-1828)Sleep-disordered breathing and ventilatory chemosensitivity in first ischaemic stroke patients: a prospective cohort studyBaillieul S, Bailly S, Detante O, Alexandre S, Destors M, Clin R, Dole M, Pépin J and Tamisier R Thorax, 10.1136/thoraxjnl-2021-218003, Vol. 77, No. 10, (1006-1014), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2022.Examining the impact of multilevel upper airway surgery on the obstructive sleep apnoea endotypes and their utility in predicting surgical outcomesWong A, Landry S, Joosten S, Thomson L, Turton A, Stonehouse J, Mansfield D, Burgess G, Hays A, Sands S, Andara C, Beatty C, Hamilton G and Edwards B Respirology, 10.1111/resp.14280, Vol. 27, No. 10, (890-899), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2022.Scoring heart rate increases as a surrogate arousal marker on portable monitor studies for obstructive sleep apnea: Impact on diagnostic accuracy and clinical decision‐makingLachapelle P, Khadadah S, Taseen R, Pamidi S and Kimoff R Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.13594, Vol. 31, No. 5, Online publication date: 1-Oct-2022.Oculomotor abnormalities and its association with sleep stages in progressive supranuclear palsyBoini S, Mahale R, Doniparthi Venkata S, Kamble N, Holla V, Pal P, Kutty B and Yadav R Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2022.06.008, Vol. 98, , (34-38), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2022.Apnea Virtual Lab: A Community-Based Sleep Apnoea Management ProgrammeAzpiazu-Blocona M and Egea-Santaolalla C Open Respiratory Archives, 10.1016/j.opresp.2022.100203, Vol. 4, No. 4, (100203), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2022.High-density EEG power topography and connectivity during confusional arousalCastelnovo A, Amacker J, Maiolo M, Amato N, Pereno M, Riccardi S, Danani A, Ulzega S and Manconi M Cortex, 10.1016/j.cortex.2022.05.021, Vol. 155, , (62-74), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2022.Impact of free flap reconstruction on obstructive sleep apnea in patients with oral and oropharyngeal cancerLiao F, Chang C, Lu Y, Lin C and Lai W Asia-Pacific Journal of Oncology Nursing, 10.1016/j.apjon.2022.100136, Vol. 9, No. 10, (100136), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2022.Application value of joint STOP-Bang questionnaire and Epworth Sleepiness Scale in screening for obstructive sleep apneaZheng Z, Zhang Y, Chen M, Chen X, Li C, Wang C, Zhu J, Lin J, Ou X, Zou Z, Wang Z, Deng J and Chen R Frontiers in Public Health, 10.3389/fpubh.2022.950585, Vol. 10,Heremans E, Osselaer T, Seeuws N, Phan H, Testelmans D and De Vos M Data augmentation in semi-supervised adversarial domain adaptation for EEG-based sleep staging 2022 IEEE-EMBS International Conference on Biomedical and Health Informatics (BHI), 10.1109/BHI56158.2022.9926942, 978-1-6654-8791-7, (1-4)Age Adjusted Sex Differences in Clinical Features of Korean Patients With Snoring or Sleep Apnea: A Single-Center StudyKang Y, Kang M, An J, Son S, Cho J and Park C Korean Journal of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 10.3342/kjorl-hns.2022.00143, Vol. 65, No. 9, (512-520), Online publication date: 21-Sep-2022.Impact of Sacubitril/Valsartan on surfactant binding proteins, central sleep apneas, lung function tests and heart failure biomarkers: Hemodynamic or pleiotropism?Mapelli M, Mattavelli I, Salvioni E, Banfi C, Ghilardi S, De Martino F, Gugliandolo P, Mantegazza V, Volpato V, Basile C, Branco Pires M, Sassi V, Nusca B, Vignati C, Contini M, Sforza C, Biondi M, Perrone Filardi P and Agostoni P Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine, 10.3389/fcvm.2022.971108, Vol. 9,Aggravating effect of obstructive sleep apnoea on left ventricular remodelling and function disorder in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a case-control study by 3D speckle tracking echocardiographyWang Q, Fu C, Xia H and Gao Y Acta Cardiologica, 10.1080/00015385.2021.1973772, Vol. 77, No. 8, (734-743), Online publication date: 14-Sep-2022.Chronobiology of epilepsy and sudden unexpected death in epilepsyKreitlow B, Li W and Buchanan G Frontiers in Neuroscience, 10.3389/fnins.2022.936104, Vol. 16,Sleep-dependent memory consolidation in breast cancer: Use of a virtual reality prospective memory taskDuivon M, Perrier J, Segura-Djezzar C, Joly F, Rehel S, Berthomier C, Grellard J, Clarisse B, Geffrelot J, Emile G, Lévy C, Viader F, Eustache F, Desgranges B, Rauchs G and Giffard B Frontiers in Neuroscience, 10.3389/fnins.2022.908268, Vol. 16,Abnormal Spontaneous Brain Activity and Cognitive Impairment in Obstructive Sleep ApneaXie W, Shu Y, Liu X, Li K, Li P, Kong L, Yu P, Huang L, Long T, Zeng L, Li H and Peng D Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S376638, Vol. Volume 14, , (1575-1587)Benchmarking Real-Time Algorithms for In-Phase Auditory Stimulation of Low Amplitude Slow Waves With Wearable EEG Devices During SleepFerster M, Da Poian G, Menachery K, Schreiner S, Lustenberger C, Maric A, Huber R, Baumann C and Karlen W IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 10.1109/TBME.2022.3157468, Vol. 69, No. 9, (2916-2925)Differences in polysomnographic, nocturnal penile tumescence and penile doppler ultrasound findings in men with stuttering priapism and sleep-related painful erectionsJohnson M, McNeillis V, Gutbier J, Eaton A, Royston R, Johnson T, Chiriaco G, Walkden M and Ralph D International Journal of Impotence Research, 10.1038/s41443-021-00462-3, Vol. 34, No. 6, (603-609), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2022.Co-exposure to multiple air pollutants and sleep disordered breathing in patients with or without obstructive sleep apnea: A cross-sectional studyWang J, Wang W, Zhang W, Wang J, Huang Y, Hu Z, Chen Y, Guo X, Deng F and Zhang L Environmental Research, 10.1016/j.envres.2022.113155, Vol. 212, , (113155), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2022.Effect of detoxification on N3 sleep correlates with brain functional but not structural changes in alcohol use disorderZhang R, Tomasi D, Shokri-Kojori E, Manza P, Feldman D, Kroll D, Biesecker C, McPherson K, Schwandt M, Wang G, Wiers C and Volkow N Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 10.1016/j.drugalcdep.2022.109545, Vol. 238, , (109545), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2022.Extending sleep to improve glycemia: The family routines enhancing adolescent diabetes by optimizing management (FREADOM) randomized clinical trial protocolPerfect M, Silva G, Chin C, Wheeler M, Frye S, Mullins V and Quan S Contemporary Clinical Trials, 10.1016/j.cct.2022.106929, , (106929), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2022.Densely granulated adenoma pattern is associated with an increased risk of obstructive sleep apnea in patients with acromegalyZhao X, Heng L, Qu Y, Jia D, Ren J, Sun S, Qiu J, Cheng J, Yang T, Zhou J and Su C Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-021-02468-z, Vol. 26, No. 3, (1381-1387), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2022.Are Sleep Complaints Related to Cognitive Functioning in Non-Central Nervous System Cancer? A Systematic ReviewDuivon M, Giffard B, Desgranges B and Perrier J Neuropsychology Review, 10.1007/s11065-021-09521-4, Vol. 32, No. 3, (483-505), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2022.Scalp HFO rates are higher for larger lesionsCserpan D, Gennari A, Gaito L, Lo Biundo S, Tuura R, Sarnthein J and Ramantani G Epilepsia Open, 10.1002/epi4.12596, Vol. 7, No. 3, (496-503), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2022.The Automatic Algorithm of the Auto-CPAP Device as a Tool for the Assessment of the Treatment Efficacy of CPAP in Patients with Moderate and Severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea SyndromeBrajer-Luftmann B, Trafas T, Mardas M, Stelmach-Mardas M, Batura-Gabryel H and Piorunek T Life, 10.3390/life12091357, Vol. 12, No. 9, (1357)Prevalence of sleep apnea in children and adolescents in Colombia according to the national health registry 2017–2021Waich A, Ruiz Severiche J, Manrique Andrade M, Castañeda Aza J, Castellanos Ramírez J, Otero Mendoza L, Restrepo Gualteros S, Panqueva O, Hidalgo Martínez P and Huang K PLOS ONE, 10.1371/journal.pone.0273324, Vol. 17, No. 8, (e0273324)A systematic review of deep learning methods for modeling electrocardiograms during sleepSun C, Hong S, Wang J, Dong X, Han F and Li H Physiological Measurement, 10.1088/1361-6579/ac826e, Vol. 43, No. 8, (08TR02), Online publication date: 31-Aug-2022.Effects of 3-month CPAP therapy on brain structure in obstructive sleep apnea: A diffusion tensor imaging studyLiu X, Wei Z, Chen L, Duan W, Li H, Kong L, Shu Y, Li P, Li K, Xie W, Zeng Y, Huang L, Long T and Peng D Frontiers in Neurology, 10.3389/fneur.2022.913193, Vol. 13,Development of a non-contact sleep monitoring system for childrenKamon M, Okada S, Furuta M and Yoshida K Frontiers in Digital Health, 10.3389/fdgth.2022.877234, Vol. 4,Exploration of Insomnia With Excessive Daytime Sleepiness From Clinical and Polysomnographic PerspectivesSeong M, Kim J, Choi S and Joo E Journal of Sleep Medicine, 10.13078/jsm.220014, Vol. 19, No. 2, (65-74)Ventilatory control instability as a predictor of persistent periodic breathing in preterm infantsSiriwardhana L, Yee A, Mann D, Dawadi S, Nixon G, Wong F, Edwards B and Horne R Pediatric Research, 10.1038/s41390-021-01816-9, Vol. 92, No. 2, (513-519), Online publication date: 1-Aug-2022.Identifying obstructive sleep apnea in patients with epilepsy: A cross-sectional multicenter studyPhabphal K, Sripradit M, Alan F G, Wongsritrang K, Chongsuvivatwong T, Suwanlaong K and Sithinamsuwan P Seizure: European Journal of Epilepsy, 10.1016/j.seizure.2022.06.017, Vol. 100, , (87-94), Online publication date: 1-Aug-2022.A comprehensive evaluation of contemporary methods used for automatic sleep stagingSarkar D, Guha D, Tarafdar P, Sarkar S, Ghosh A and Dey D Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, 10.1016/j.bspc.2022.103819, Vol. 77, , (103819), Online publication date: 1-Aug-2022.Automatic sleep stage classification: From classical machine learning methods to deep learningSekkal R, Bereksi-Reguig F, Ruiz-Fernandez D, Dib N and Sekkal S Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, 10.1016/j.bspc.2022.103751, Vol. 77, , (103751), Online publication date: 1-Aug-2022.Obstructive sleep apnea and white matter hyperintensities: correlation or causation?Schammel N, VandeWater T, Self S, Wilson C, Schammel C, Cowley R, Gault D and Madeline L Brain Imaging and Behavior, 10.1007/s11682-022-00642-9, Vol. 16, No. 4, (1671-1683), Online publication date: 1-Aug-2022.Reliability of machine learning to diagnose pediatric obstructive sleep apnea: Systematic review and meta‐analysisGutiérrez‐Tobal G, Álvarez D, Kheirandish‐Gozal L, del Campo F, Gozal D and Hornero R Pediatric Pulmonology, 10.1002/ppul.25423, Vol. 57, No. 8, (1931-1943), Online publication date: 1-Aug-2022.Proteomic Biomarkers of the Apnea Hypopnea Index and Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Insights into the Pathophysiology of Presence, Severity, and Treatment ResponseCederberg K, Hanif U, Peris Sempere V, Hédou J, Leary E, Schneider L, Lin L, Zhang J, Morse A, Blackman A, Schweitzer P, Kotagal S, Bogan R, Kushida C, Ju Y, Petousi N, Turnbull C and Mignot E International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 10.3390/ijms23147983, Vol. 23, No. 14, (7983)Electrophysiological Evidence of Local Sleep During Yoga Nidra PracticeDatta K, Mallick H, Tripathi M, Ahuja N and Deepak K Frontiers in Neurology, 10.3389/fneur.2022.910794, Vol. 13,The Efficacy of Twin-Block Appliances for the Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Children: A Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisDuan J, Xia W, Yang K, Li X, Zhang F, Xu J, Jiang Y, Liang J, Li B and Nucera R BioMed Research International, 10.1155/2022/3594162, Vol. 2022, , (1-13), Online publication date: 11-Jul-2022.Mikkelsen K, Tabar Y, Toft H, Hemmsen M, Rank M and Kidmose P Self-applied ear-EEG for sleep monitoring at home 2022 44th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine & Biology Society (EMBC), 10.1109/EMBC48229.2022.9871076, 978-1-7281-2782-8, (3135-3138)Clinical and Polysomnographic Features Associated with Poor Sleep Quality in Patients with Obstructive Sleep ApneaKania A, Polok K, Celejewska-Wójcik N, Nastałek P, Opaliński A, Mrzygłód B, Regulski K, Głowacki M, Sładek K and Bochenek G Medicina, 10.3390/medicina58070907, Vol. 58, No. 7, (907)Prevalence of obstructive sleep apnoea among patients admitted with acute coronary syndrome in a hill state of northern IndiaMAHAJAN S, VERMA B, SHARMA S, MAHAJAN K and SINGH B The National Medical Journal of India, 10.25259/NMJI_413_21, Vol. 34, , (337-340)Sleep Measurement Using Wrist-Worn Accelerometer Data Compared with PolysomnographyChase J, Busa M, Staudenmayer J and Sirard J Sensors, 10.3390/s22135041, Vol. 22, No. 13, (5041)Sex-Related Differences in Polygraphic Parameters in a Population of Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea SyndromeBuratti L, Rocchi C, Totaro V, Broggi S, Lattanzi S, Viticchi G, Falsetti L and Silvestrini M CNS & Neurological Disorders - Drug Targets, 10.2174/1871527320666211022104140, Vol. 21, No. 6, (492-499)Evaluating the Relationship of Airflow Obstruction in COPD with Severity of OSA Among Patients with Overlap SyndromeStewart N, Brittan M, McElligott M, Summers M, Samson K and Press V International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, 10.2147/COPD.S355897, Vol. Volume 17, , (1613-1621)Insomnia disorder diagnosed by resting-state fMRI-based SVM classifierHe D, Ren D, Guo Z and Jiang B Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2022.04.024, Vol. 95, , (126-129), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2022.Machine learning and geometric morphometrics to predict obstructive sleep apnea from 3D craniofacial scansMonna F, Ben Messaoud R, Navarro N, Baillieul S, Sanchez L, Loiodice C, Tamisier R, Joyeux-Faure M and Pépin J Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2022.04.019, Vol. 95, , (76-83), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2022.Application potential of skin temperature for sleep-wake classificationXu X, Zhu J, Chen C, Zhang X, Lian Z and Hou Z Energy and Buildings, 10.1016/j.enbuild.2022.112137, Vol. 266, , (112137), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2022.Verification for Diagnosis of Sleep-Related Hypoventilation and Carbon Dioxide Partial Pressure During Sleep in Children Using End-Tidal Carbon DioxideHan J, Park H, Yang J, Kim J, Park B, Park D and Kim H Sleep Medicine Research, 10.17241/smr.2022.01277, Vol. 13, No. 1, (31-37), Online publication date: 30-Jun-2022.A generalized algorithm for the automatic diagnosis of sleep apnea from per-sample encoding of airflow and oximetryUddin M, Chow C, Ling S and Su S Physiological Measurement, 10.1088/1361-6579/ac6b11, Vol. 43, No. 6, (065004), Online publication date: 30-Jun-2022.Novel Insights into the Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome in Patients with Chronic Coronary Syndrome: Development of a Predicting ModelXu Y, Ye Z, Wang B, Tang L, Sun J, Chen X, Yang Y, Wang J and Mladenka P Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, 10.1155/2022/5497134, Vol. 2022, , (1-9), Online publication date: 27-Jun-2022.Effect of Sleep Disturbance on Cognitive Function in Elderly Individuals: A Prospective Cohort StudyKim D, Lee I, Lee B and Lee C Journal of Personalized Medicine, 10.3390/jpm12071036, Vol. 12, No. 7, (1036)Pulmonary rehabilitation: A novel adjunct in management of obstructive sleep apneaAgarwal P, Garg K, Saini V and Singh I Monaldi Archives for Chest Disease, 10.4081/monaldi.2022.2260,State Changes During Resting-State (Magneto)encephalographic Studies: The Effect of Drowsiness on Spectral, Connectivity, and Network AnalysesStrijbis E, Timar Y, Schoonhoven D, Nauta I, Kulik S, de Ruiter L, Schoonheim M, Hillebrand A and Stam C Frontiers in Neuroscience, 10.3389/fnins.2022.782474, Vol. 16,Outcome of CPAP Titration for Moderate-to-Severe OSA Under Drug-Induced Sleep Endoscopy: A Randomized Controlled Crossover TrialWang T, Huang Y, Lin T, Ni Y and Lo Y Frontiers in Neurology, 10.3389/fneur.2022.882465, Vol. 13,The relationship between mandibular advancement, tongue movement, and treatment outcome in obstructive sleep apneaJugé L, Knapman F, Humburg P, Burke P, Lowth A, Brown E, Butler J, Eckert D, Ngiam J, Sutherland K, Cistulli P and Bilston L Sleep, 10.1093/sleep/zsac044, Vol. 45, No. 6, Online publication date: 13-Jun-2022.The differences between daytime and nighttime heart rate variability may usefully predict the apnea-hypopnea index in patients with obstructive sleep apneaNam E, Chun K, Won J, Kim J and Lee W Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, 10.5664/jcsm.9912, Vol. 18, No. 6, (1557-1563), Online publication date: 1-Jun-2022.The Combination of Betahistine and Oxybutynin Increases Respiratory Control Sensitivity (Loop Gain) in People with Obstructive Sleep Apnea: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled TrialMessineo L, Loffler K, Chiang A, Osman A, Taranto-Montemurro L and Eckert D Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S362205, Vol. Volume 14, , (1063-1074)The impact of daytime transoral neuromuscular stimulation on upper airway physiology – A mechanistic clinical investigationNokes B, Schmickl C, Brena R, Bosompra N, Gilbertson D, Sands S, Bhattacharjee R, Mann D, Owens R, Malhotra A and Orr J Physiological Reports, 10.14814/phy2.15360, Vol. 10, No. 12, Online publication date: 1-Jun-2022.RestEaze: An Emerging Technology to Characterize Leg Movements During SleepBrooks J, Feltch C, Lam J, Earley C, Robucci R, Agarwal S and Banerjee N Journal of Medical Devices, 10.1115/1.4053160, Vol. 16, No. 2, Online publication date: 1-Jun-2022.From unsupervised to semi-supervised adversarial domain adaptation in electroencephalography-based sleep stagingHeremans E, Phan H, Borzée P, Buyse B, Testelmans D and De Vos M Journal of Neural Engineering, 10.1088/1741-2552/ac6ca8, Vol. 19, No. 3, (036044), Online publication date: 1-Jun-2022.Electrophysiological resting state brain network and episodic memory in healthy aging adultsChen Y, Tang J, De Stefano L, Wenger M, Ding L, Craft M, Carlson B and Yuan H NeuroImage, 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2022.118926, Vol. 253, , (118926), Online publication date: 1-Jun-2022.Frequency of use and preferences for information and communication technologies in patients with sleep apnea: A multicenter, multinational, observational cross-sectional survey studyJaritos V, Vanegas E, Facundo Nogueira J, Leiva Agüero S, Giovini V, Rey de Castro J, Rodríguez Reyes Y, Luis Carrillo Alduenda J, Torres Gittaim P, Romero Z, Terán Pérez G, Angélica Bazurto M, Sarfraz A, Sarfraz Z, José Farfán Bajaña M, Mautong H, Felix M and Cherrez- Ojeda I International Journal of Medical Informatics, 10.1016/j.ijmedinf.2022.104760, Vol. 162, , (104760), Online publication date: 1-Jun-2022.Impact of transdermal trigeminal electrical neuromodulation on subjective and objective sleep parameters in patients with insomnia: a pilot studyUm Y, Wang S, Kang D, Kim N and Lim H Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-021-02459-0, Vol. 26, No. 2, (865-870), Online publication date: 1-Jun-2022.Blood glucose dynamics during sleep in patients with obstructive sleep apnea and normal glucose tolerance: effects of CPAP therapySaito K, Okada Y, Torimoto K, Takamatsu Y and Tanaka Y Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-021-02442-9, Vol. 26, No. 2, (771-781), Online publication date: 1-Jun-2022.Systemic corticosteroids could be used as bridge treatment in children with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome waiting for surgeryEvangelisti M, Barreto M, Di Nardo G, Del Pozzo M, Parisi P and Villa M Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-021-02436-7, Vol. 26, No. 2, (879-885), Online publication date: 1-Jun-2022.High-flow nasal cannula compared with continuous positive airway pressure in the treatment of obstructive sleep apneaYu C, Huang C, Hua C and Wu H Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-021-02413-0, Vol. 26, No. 2, (549-558), Online publication date: 1-Jun-2022.Level of Serum Fetuin-A Correlates with Heart Rate in Obstructive Sleep Apnea Patients without Metabolic and Cardiovascular ComorbiditiesReichert E, Mosiewicz J, Myśliński W, Jaroszyński A, Stanek A, Brożyna-Tkaczyk K and Madejska-Mosiewicz B International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 10.3390/ijerph19116422, Vol. 19, No. 11, (6422)Alterations of Resting-State Locus Coeruleus Functional Connectivity After Transdermal Trigeminal Electrical Neuromodulation in InsomniaUm Y, Wang S, Kang D, Kim N and Lim H Frontiers in Psychiatry, 10.3389/fpsyt.2022.875227, Vol. 13,Serum sTREM2: A Potential Biomarker for Mild Cognitive Impairment in Patients With Obstructive Sleep ApneaJiahuan X, Ying Z, Hongyu J, Zhijing W, Shibo G, Chengyue D, Liangyu F, Fan L and Wei W Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, 10.3389/fnagi.2022.843828, Vol. 14,Woo S, Kang M, Park B and Hong K Sleep stage classification using electroencephalography via Mel frequency cepstral coefficients 2022 13th Asian Control Conference (ASCC), 10.23919/ASCC56756.2022.9828340, 978-89-93215-23-6, (42-47)Reduced Cross-Frequency Coupling and Daytime Sleepiness in Obstructive Sleep Apnea PatientsGouveris H, Koirala N, Anwar A, Ding H, Ludwig K, Huppertz T, Matthias C, Groppa S and Muthuraman M Biology, 10.3390/biology11050700, Vol. 11, No. 5, (700)Objective sleep assessments for healthy people in environmental research: A literature reviewXu X and Lian Z Indoor Air, 10.1111/ina.13034, Vol. 32, No. 5, Online publication date: 1-May-2022.Sleep Monitoring Using Ear-Centered Setups: Investigating the Influence From Electrode ConfigurationsMikkelsen K, Phan H, Rank M, Hemmsen M, de Vos M and Kidmose P IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 10.1109/TBME.2021.3116274, Vol. 69, No. 5, (1564-1572)¿Es necesario repetir el estudio de sueño de control a todos los niños con SAHOS moderado-severo tras la cirugía?del-Río Camacho G, Torre Francisco R, Rodríguez Catalán J, Sanabria Brossart J, López Gómez R and Troncoso Acevedo F Acta Otorrinolaringológica Española, 10.1016/j.otorri.2021.06.002, Vol. 73, No. 3, (191-195), Online publication date: 1-May-2022.Is it necessary to perform a follow-up study after adenotonsillectomy in all children with moderate-severe obstructive sleep apnoea?del-Río Camacho G, Torre Francisco R, Rodríguez Catalán J, Sanabria Brossart J, López Gómez R and Troncoso Acevedo F Acta Otorrinolaringologica (English Edition), 10.1016/j.otoeng.2021.06.003, Vol. 73, No. 3, (191-195), Online publication date: 1-May-2022.Clinical and neuroradiological correlates of sleep in myotonic dystrophy type 1Hamilton M, Atalaia A, McLean J, Cumming S, Evans J, Ballantyne B, Jampana R, The Scottish Myotonic Dystrophy Consortium , Longman C, Livingston E, van der Plas E, Koscik T, Nopoulos P, Farrugia M and Monckton D Neuromuscular Disorders, 10.1016/j.nmd.2022.02.003, Vol. 32, No. 5, (377-389), Online publication date: 1-May-2022.Prevalence and predictive factors of nocturia in patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome: A retrospective cross-sectional studyChung Y, Kim J, Choi S, Joo E and Iannella G PLOS ONE, 10.1371/journal.pone.0267441, Vol. 17, No. 4, (e0267441)A novel solution of deep learning for sleep apnea detection: enhancement of SC and elimination of GVICSLimbu N, Alsadoon A, Prasad P, Abdullah S, Rashid T, Alsadoon O, Jerew O and Alrubaie A Multimedia Tools and Applications, 10.1007/s11042-022-13142-1Quality of Life and Excessive Daytime Sleepiness in Adults with Obstructive Sleep Apnea Who Are Treated with Multilevel Surgery or Adherent to Continuous Positive Airway PressureIannella G, Magliulo G, Lo Iacono C, Visconti I, Lechien J, Perrone T, Cammaroto G, Meccariello G, Maniaci A, Cocuzza S, Di Luca M, De Vito A, Martone C, Polimeni A, Greco A, de Vincentiis M, Ralli M, Pace A, Gulotta G, Pelucchi S, Eplite A and Vicini C Journal of Clinical Medicine, 10.3390/jcm11092375, Vol. 11, No. 9, (2375)Sleep pattern and staging in elite adolescent rugby players during the in-season competitive phase compared to an age matched non-athlete populationSaidi O, Pereira B, Peyrel P, Maso F, Doré E, Rochette E, Ratel S, Walrand S and Duché P European Journal of Sport Science, 10.1080/17461391.2021.1887368, Vol. 22, No. 4, (499-510), Online publication date: 3-Apr-2022.Technical, Regulatory, Economic, and Trust Issues Preventing Successful Integration of Sensors into the Mainstream Consumer Wearables MarketDevine J, Schwartz L and Hursh S Sensors, 10.3390/s22072731, Vol. 22, No. 7, (2731)Associations among sleep-disordered breathing, arousal response, and risk of mild cognitive impairment in a northern Taiwan populationTsai C, Hsu W, Lin Y, Liu Y, Lo K, Lin S, Majumdar A, Cheng W, Lee K, Wu D, Lee H, Hsu S, Ho S, Lin F, Liu W and Kuan Y Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 18, No. 4, (1003-1012), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2022.Circulating C-reactive protein levels in patients with suspected obstructive sleep apneaShah A, Mukherjee S, McArdle N, Singh B and Ayas N Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 18, No. 4, (993-1001), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2022.Evaluation of Sleep Parameters and Sleep Staging (Slow Wave Sleep) in Athletes by Fitbit Alta HR, a Consumer Sleep Tracking DeviceKawasaki Y, Kasai T, Sakurama Y, Sekiguchi A, Kitamura E, Midorikawa I, Shiroshita N, Kawana F, Ogasawara E, Kitade M, Koikawa N and Matsuda T Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S351274, Vol. Volume 14, , (819-827)Mandibular Movements are a Reliable Noninvasive Alternative to Esophageal Pressure for Measuring Respiratory Effort in Patients with Sleep Apnea SyndromePepin J, Le-Dong N, Cuthbert V, Coumans N, Tamisier R, Malhotra A and Martinot J Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S346229, Vol. Volume 14, , (635-644)Phenotyping REM OSA by means of peripheral arterial tone‐based home sleep apnea testing and polysomnography: A critical assessment of the sensitivity and specificity of both methodsMassie F, Van Pee B, Vits S, Verbraecken J and Bergmann J Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.13481, Vol. 31, No. 2, Online publication date: 1-Apr-2022.SleepSEEG: automatic sleep scoring using intracranial EEG recordings onlyvon Ellenrieder N, Peter-Derex L, Gotman J and Frauscher B Journal of Neural Engineering, 10.1088/1741-2552/ac6829, Vol. 19, No. 2, (026057), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2022.Association between cyclic variation in the heart rate index and biomarkers of neurodegenerative diseases in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome: A pilot studyTsai C, Liu Y, Majumdar A, Houghton R, Lin S, Lin Y, Ho S, Cheng W, Liu W, Wu D, Lee H, Kuan Y, Hsu W, Hsu S, Lo C, Chiu P, Chen Y, Lo K, Chen C, Lai H and Chen C Journal of Clinical Neuroscience, 10.1016/j.jocn.2022.01.019, Vol. 98, , (37-44), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2022.Effect of FT218, a Once-Nightly Sodium Oxybate Formulation, on Disrupted Nighttime Sleep in Patients with Narcolepsy: Results from the Randomized Phase III REST-ON TrialRoth T, Dauvilliers Y, Thorpy M, Kushida C, Corser B, Bogan R, Rosenberg R, Dubow J and Seiden D CNS Drugs, 10.1007/s40263-022-00904-6, Vol. 36, No. 4, (377-387), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2022.Cardiometabolic risk profile in non-obese children with obstructive sleep apnea syndromeDi Sessa A, Messina G, Bitetti I, Falanga C, Farello G, Verrotti A and Carotenuto M European Journal of Pediatrics, 10.1007/s00431-021-04366-8, Vol. 181, No. 4, (1689-1697), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2022.Olfactory dysfunction is associated with cognitive impairment in patients with obstructive sleep apnea: a cross-sectional studyDong J, Zhan X, Sun H, Fang F and Wei Y European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, 10.1007/s00405-021-07194-6, Vol. 279, No. 4, (1979-1987), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2022.One Year of Recombinant Human Growth Hormone Treatment in Adults with Prader–Willi Syndrome Improves Body Composition, Motor Skills and Brain Functional Activity in the CerebellumCasamitjana L, Blanco-Hinojo L, Giménez-Palop O, Pujol J, Martínez-Vilavella G, Esteba-Castillo S, Pareja R, Freijo V, Vigil L, Deus J and Caixàs A Journal of Clinical Medicine, 10.3390/jcm11071831, Vol. 11, No. 7, (1831)Diagnosis of Sleep Apnoea Using a Mandibular Monitor and Machine Learning Analysis: One-Night Agreement Compared to in-Home PolysomnographyKelly J, Ben Messaoud R, Joyeux-Faure M, Terrail R, Tamisier R, Martinot J, Le-Dong N, Morrell M and Pépin J Frontiers in Neuroscience, 10.3389/fnins.2022.726880, Vol. 16,A Contrastive Predictive Coding-Based Classification Framework for Healthcare Sensor DataRen C, Sun L, Peng D and M.A B Journal of Healthcare Engineering, 10.1155/2022/5649253, Vol. 2022, , (1-8), Online publication date: 15-Mar-2022.Automated analysis of activity, sleep, and rhythmic behaviour in various animal species with the Rtivity softwareSilva R, Pinho B, Monteiro N, Santos M and Oliveira J Scientific Reports, 10.1038/s41598-022-08195-z, Vol. 12, No. 1Association of obstructive sleep apnea and total sleep time with health-related quality of life in children undergoing a routine polysomnography: a PROMIS approachXu S, Turakhia S, Miller M, Johnston D, Maddalozzo J, Thompson D, Trosman I, Grandner M, Sheldon S, Ahluwalia V and Bhushan B Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 18, No. 3, (801-808), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2022.DeepSleep 2.0: Automated Sleep Arousal Segmentation via Deep LearningFonod R AI, 10.3390/ai3010010, Vol. 3, No. 1, (164-179)Impaired pharyngeal reflex responses to negative pressure: a novel cause of sleep apnea in multiple sclerosisHensen H, Carberry J, Krishnan A, Osman A, Mosch A, Toson B, Tay K and Eckert D Journal of Applied Physiology, 10.1152/japplphysiol.00240.2021, Vol. 132, No. 3, (815-823), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2022.Dexmedetomidine and sleep quality in mechanically ventilated critically ill patients: study protocol for a randomised placebo-controlled trialOxlund J, Toft P, Sörberg M, Knudsen T and Jørgen Jennum P BMJ Open, 10.1136/bmjopen-2021-050282, Vol. 12, No. 3, (e050282), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2022.Impact of Cleft Palate on Tongue-Based Upper Airway Obstruction in Pierre Robin Sequence: Implications for Mandibular Distraction Osteogenesis and Timing of Cleft Palate RepairPrescher H, Froimson J, Haravu P and Reid R Journal of Craniofacial Surgery, 10.1097/SCS.0000000000008178, Vol. 33, No. 2, (459-462), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2022.Sleep Architecture in Mechanically Ventilated Pediatric ICU Patients Receiving Goal-Directed, Dexmedetomidine- and Opioid-based SedationDervan L, Wrede J and Watson R Journal of Pediatric Intensive Care, 10.1055/s-0040-1719170, Vol. 11, No. 01, (032-040), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2022.Links between the brain and body during sleep: implications for memory processingWhitehurst L, Subramoniam A, Krystal A and Prather A Trends in Neurosciences, 10.1016/j.tins.2021.12.007, Vol. 45, No. 3, (212-223), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2022.Changed serum levels of CD62E+, angiotensin II and copeptin in patients with chronic insomnia disorder: a link between insomnia and stroke?Chen J, Zhang P, Kong X, Ge Y, Li X, Yang S, He S and Chen G Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2022.02.017, Vol. 91, , (96-104), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2022.Isolated rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder combined with obstructive sleep apnea: response to treatment and its associated factorsLee W, Sunwoo J, Byun J, Kim H, Lee S, Jung K, Park K, Chu K, Kim M, Lee S, Schenck C and Jung K Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2021.11.021, Vol. 91, , (75-83), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2022.Variation of scalp EEG high frequency oscillation rate with sleep stage and time spent in sleep in patients with pediatric epilepsyCserpan D, Rosch R, Lo Biundo S, Sarnthein J and Ramantani G Clinical Neurophysiology, 10.1016/j.clinph.2021.12.013, Vol. 135, , (117-125), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2022.Diagnostic Performance of Machine Learning-Derived OSA Prediction Tools in Large Clinical and Community-Based SamplesHolfinger S, Lyons M, Keenan B, Mazzotti D, Mindel J, Maislin G, Cistulli P, Sutherland K, McArdle N, Singh B, Chen N, Gislason T, Penzel T, Han F, Li Q, Schwab R, Pack A and Magalang U Chest, 10.1016/j.chest.2021.10.023, Vol. 161, No. 3, (807-817), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2022.Uneven Effects of Sleep Apnea on Semicircular Canals and Otolithic OrgansXu X, Chen B, Sun A, Zhang Q, Cheng Y, Ren D, Yu J and Luo H Frontiers in Neurology, 10.3389/fneur.2022.819721, Vol. 13,An expert system for automated classification of phases in cyclic alternating patterns of sleep using optimal wavelet‐based entropy featuresSharma M, Bhurane A and Acharya U Expert Systems, 10.1111/exsy.12939Sleep macro- and microstructure in breast cancer survivorsPerrier J, Duivon M, Clochon P, Rehel S, Doidy F, Grellard J, Segura-Djezzar C, Geffrelot J, Emile G, Allouache D, Levy C, Polvent S, Viader F, Eustache F, Joly F and Giffard B Scientific Reports, 10.1038/s41598-022-06664-z, Vol. 12, No. 1Twenty-four-hour blood pressure profile in idiopathic REM sleep behavior disorderTerzaghi M, Pilati L, Ghiotto N, Arnaldi D, Versino M, Rustioni V, Rustioni G, Sartori I and Manni R Sleep, 10.1093/sleep/zsab239, Vol. 45, No. 2, Online publication date: 14-Feb-2022.Polygraphy: a useful tool to discover undetected atrial fibrillationBURATTI L, ROCCHI C, TOTARO V and SILVESTRINI M Minerva Medica, 10.23736/S0026-4806.20.06572-6, Vol. 112, No. 6Respiratory prehabilitation in pediatric anesthesia in children with muscular and neurologic diseaseSt‐Laurent A, Zysman‐Colman Z and Zielinski D Pediatric Anesthesia, 10.1111/pan.14359, Vol. 32, No. 2, (228-236), Online publication date: 1-Feb-2022.Spatio-temporal spike dynamics predict surgical outcome in adult focal epilepsyKlimes P, Peter-Derex L, Hall J, Dubeau F and Frauscher B Clinical Neurophysiology, 10.1016/j.clinph.2021.10.023, Vol. 134, , (88-99), Online publication date: 1-Feb-2022.Association of obstructive sleep apnea with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in patients with obesity: an observational studyBettini S, Serra R, Fabris R, Dal Prà C, Favaretto F, Dassie F, Duso C, Vettor R and Busetto L Eating and Weight Disorders - Studies on Anorexia, Bulimia and Obesity, 10.1007/s40519-021-01182-9, Vol. 27, No. 1, (335-343), Online publication date: 1-Feb-2022.Scalp HFO rates decrease after successful epilepsy surgery and are not impacted by the skull defect resulting from craniotomyCserpan D, Gennari A, Gaito L, Lo Biundo S, Tuura R, Sarnthein J and Ramantani G Scientific Reports, 10.1038/s41598-022-05373-x, Vol. 12, No. 1Aberrant Resting-State Functional Brain Connectivity of Insular Subregions in Obstructive Sleep ApneaKong L, Li H, Shu Y, Liu X, Li P, Li K, Xie W, Zeng Y and Peng D Frontiers in Neuroscience, 10.3389/fnins.2021.765775, Vol. 15,Altered cerebrocerebellar functional connectivity in patients with obstructive sleep apnea and its association with cognitive functionPark H, Cha J, Joo E and Kim H Sleep, 10.1093/sleep/zsab209, Vol. 45, No. 1, Online publication date: 11-Jan-2022.Neuromodulation by means of phase-locked auditory stimulation affects key marker of excitability and connectivity during sleepSousouri G, Krugliakova E, Skorucak J, Leach S, Snipes S, Ferster M, Da Poian G, Karlen W and Huber R Sleep, 10.1093/sleep/zsab204, Vol. 45, No. 1, Online publication date: 11-Jan-2022.Actigraphy in mechanically ventilated pediatric ICU patients: comparison to PSG and evaluation of behavioral circadian rhythmicitySanchez R, Wrede J, Watson R, de la Iglesia H and Dervan L Chronobiology International, 10.1080/07420528.2021.1987451, Vol. 39, No. 1, (117-128), Online publication date: 2-Jan-2022.Variable negative external pressure—an alternative to continuous positive airway pressure for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: a pilot studyKram J and Pelayo R Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 18, No. 1, (305-314), Online publication date: 1-Jan-2022.Prospective evaluation of the comorbidity of obstructive sleep apnea in patients with glaucomaChan Y, Chuang L, Yu C, Lo Y, Chen H, Huang P, Yeung L and Lai C Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 18, No. 1, (47-56), Online publication date: 1-Jan-2022.Genetic risk for subjective reports of insomnia associates only weakly with polygraphic measures of insomnia in 2,770 adultsFoldager J, Peppard P, Hagen E, Stone K, Evans D, Tranah G, Sørensen H, Jennum P, Mignot E and Schneider L Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 18, No. 1, (21-29), Online publication date: 1-Jan-2022.Relationship between untreated obstructive sleep apnea and breath hydrogen and methane after glucose loadKim D, Park C, Paik C, Kang Y, Jo I and Lee J Saudi Journal of Gastroenterology, 10.4103/sjg.sjg_134_22, Vol. 28, No. 5, (355), .Obstructive sleep apnea and coronary artery disease: An unholy nexus or a holy alliance?Mahajan S, Mahajan K and Sharma S Lung India, 10.4103/lungindia.lungindia_597_21, Vol. 39, No. 5, (460), .Prevalence of sleep apnea and lung function abnormalities in patients with acromegalyHashim Z, Gupta M, Nath A, Khan A, Neyaz Z, Tiwari S, Mishra R, Srivastava S and Gupta S Lung India, 10.4103/lungindia.lungindia_182_21, Vol. 39, No. 1, (58), .Comparing the characteristics of positional and nonpositional sleep apnea patients among the Jordanian populationOweidat K, Toubasi A, Albtoosh A, Al-Mefleh E, Hasuneh M, Abdulelah A and Sinan R Annals of Thoracic Medicine, 10.4103/atm.atm_214_22, Vol. 17, No. 4, (207), .Complete sleep evaluation of top professional cross-country mountain bikers' athletesGARBELLOTTO L, PETIT E, BRUNET E, GILLET V, BOURDIN H and MOUGIN F The Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, 10.23736/S0022-4707.21.12059-6, Vol. 62, No. 2Hypercapnia-induced vasodilation in the cerebral circulation is reduced in older adults with sleep-disordered breathingRastogi R, Morgan B, Badr M and Chowdhuri S Journal of Applied Physiology, 10.1152/japplphysiol.00347.2021, Vol. 132, No. 1, (14-23), Online publication date: 1-Jan-2022.Automatic Sleep Scoring Using Intrinsic Mode Based on Interpretable Deep Neural NetworksBaek J, Lee C, Yu H, Baek S, Lee S, Lee S and Park C IEEE Access, 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3163250, Vol. 10, , (36895-36906)HARU Sleep: A Deep Learning-Based Sleep Scoring System With Wearable Sheet-Type Frontal EEG SensorsMatsumori S, Teramoto K, Iyori H, Soda T, Yoshimoto S and Mizutani H IEEE Access, 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3146337, Vol. 10, , (13624-13632)Effects of light on sleep in older adults: a scoping reviewJiang L, Zhou B and Han H Interdisciplinary Nursing Research, 10.1097/NR9.0000000000000001, Vol. 1, No. 1, (59-67)Association between exposure to air pollutants and sleep parameters in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients with or without obstructive sleep apneaWang J, Sun W, Wang W, Zhang W, Wang Y, Huang Y, Wang J, Zhang L, Chen Y, Guo X and Deng F Chinese Medical Journal, 10.1097/CM9.0000000000002281, Vol. 135, No. 16, (2014-2016)Sleep disorders, daytime symptoms, and quality of life in veterans with multiple sclerosis: preliminary findingsAljundi N, Kelly M, Zeineddine S, Salloum A, Pandya N, Shamim-Uzzaman Q, Badr A, Mitchell M, Sankari A, Badr M and Martin J SLEEP Advances, 10.1093/sleepadvances/zpac012, Vol. 3, No. 1, Online publication date: 1-Jan-2022.Methods for home-based self-applied polysomnography: the Multicenter AIDS Cohort StudyPunjabi N, Brown T, Aurora R, Patel S, Stosor V, Cho J, Helgadóttir H, Ágústsson J, D’Souza G and Margolick J SLEEP Advances, 10.1093/sleepadvances/zpac011, Vol. 3, No. 1, Online publication date: 1-Jan-2022.REM sleep without atonia and vestibular-evoked myogenic potentials: clinical brainstem dysfunction in early-stage Parkinson's disease and isolated REM sleep behavior disorderXie W, Shen Y, Chen Y, Zhuang S, Wang Y, Jin H, Li H, Yan J, Li Y, Mao C, Dai Y and Liu C Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2021.12.004, Vol. 89, , (122-129), Online publication date: 1-Jan-2022.Sleep apnoea and ischaemic stroke: current knowledge and future directionsBaillieul S, Dekkers M, Brill A, Schmidt M, Detante O, Pépin J, Tamisier R and Bassetti C The Lancet Neurology, 10.1016/S1474-4422(21)00321-5, Vol. 21, No. 1, (78-88), Online publication date: 1-Jan-2022.Horne R and Wong F Central Sleep Apnoea Syndromes in Infants Paediatric Sleep Disorders, 10.1007/978-981-19-5791-8_9, (79-91), .Radhakrishnan B, Kirubakaran E, Jebadurai I and Gurudev K Classifying Sleep Stages Automatically in Single-channel Against Multi-channel EEG: A Performance Analysis Disruptive Technologies for Big Data and Cloud Applications, 10.1007/978-981-19-2177-3_50, (527-537), .Monti J, BaHammam A and Pandi-Perumal S Physiology of Normal Sleep Sleep and Neuropsychiatric Disorders, 10.1007/978-981-16-0123-1_1, (3-28), .Hamza M, Bhadra S and Zilic Z Sleep Stage Detection on a Wearable Headband Using Deep Neural Networks Internet of Things, 10.1007/978-3-031-20936-9_15, (187-198), .Kumar V, Reddy L, Kumar Sharma S, Dadi K, Yarra C, Bapi R and Rajendran S mulEEG: A Multi-view Representation Learning on EEG Signals Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention – MICCAI 2022, 10.1007/978-3-031-16437-8_38, (398-407), .Gutiérrez-Tobal G, Álvarez D, Vaquerizo-Villar F, Barroso-García V, Gómez-Pilar J, del Campo F and Hornero R Conventional Machine Learning Methods Applied to the Automatic Diagnosis of Sleep Apnea Advances in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Sleep Apnea, 10.1007/978-3-031-06413-5_8, (131-146), .Wang Z, Yang Z, Lan K, Li P, Hao Y, Duan Y, She Y, Li Y and Zhang Z Development and Validation of Algorithms for Sleep Stage Classification and Sleep Apnea/Hypopnea Event Detection Using a Medical-Grade Wearable Physiological Monitoring System Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare, 10.1007/978-3-031-06368-8_12, (166-185), .Fox H Phrenic Nerve Stimulation in Central Apnea Upper Airway Stimulation in Obstructive Sleep Apnea, 10.1007/978-3-030-89504-4_18, (253-268), .Leocadio-Miguel M and Fontenele-Araújo J Actigraphy Sleep Medicine and Physical Therapy, 10.1007/978-3-030-85074-6_37, (411-424), .Reis M, Vago E, Frange C and Coelho F Objective Assessment of Sleep Sleep Medicine and Physical Therapy, 10.1007/978-3-030-85074-6_36, (401-410), .Palombini L, Mello L and Gold A Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome: An Overview Sleep Medicine and Physical Therapy, 10.1007/978-3-030-85074-6_18, (197-202), .Differentiation Model for Insomnia Disorder and the Respiratory Arousal Threshold Phenotype in Obstructive Sleep Apnea in the Taiwanese Population Based on Oximetry and Anthropometric FeaturesTsai C, Kuan Y, Hsu W, Lin Y, Hsu C, Lo K, Hsu W, Majumdar A, Liu Y, Hsu S, Ho S, Cheng W, Lin S, Lee K, Wu D, Lee H, Wu C and Liu W Diagnostics, 10.3390/diagnostics12010050, Vol. 12, No. 1, (50)The Snoring Index Identifies Risk of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea SyndromeBahr K, Simon P, Leggewie B, Gouveris H and Schattenberg J Biology, 10.3390/biology11010010, Vol. 11, No. 1, (10)Sleep in Children With Pallister Killian Syndrome: A Prospective Clinical and Videopolysomnographic StudyFetta A, Di Pisa V, Ruscelli M, Soliani L, Sperti G, Ubertiello S, Ricci E, Mainieri G, Rocca A, Mancardi M, Giordano L, Pruna D, Vignoli A, Provini F and Cordelli D Frontiers in Neurology, 10.3389/fneur.2021.796828, Vol. 12,Effect of upper airway fat on tongue dilation during inspiration in awake people with obstructive sleep apneaJugé L, Olsza I, Knapman F, Burke P, Brown E, Stumbles E, Bosquillon de Frescheville A, Gandevia S, Eckert D, Butler J and Bilston L Sleep, 10.1093/sleep/zsab192, Vol. 44, No. 12, Online publication date: 10-Dec-2021.Comparison of Drug-Induced Sleep Endoscopy and Natural Sleep Endoscopy in the Assessment of Upper Airway Pathophysiology During Sleep: Protocol and Study DesignVan den Bossche K, Van de Perck E, Wellman A, Kazemeini E, Willemen M, Verbraecken J, Vanderveken O, Vena D and Op de Beeck S Frontiers in Neurology, 10.3389/fneur.2021.768973, Vol. 12,Analysis of Salivary Microbiome and Its Association With Periodontitis in Patients With Obstructive Sleep ApneaChen Y, Chen X, Huang X, Duan Y, Gao H and Gao X Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology, 10.3389/fcimb.2021.752475, Vol. 11,Comparison of Hospital-Based and Home-Based Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Severity Measurements with a Single-Lead Electrocardiogram PatchLiu W, Lin S, Tsai C, Liu Y, Hsu W, Majumdar A, Lin C, Lee K, Wu D, Kuan Y, Lee H, Wu C, Cheng W and Hsu Y Sensors, 10.3390/s21238097, Vol. 21, No. 23, (8097)ɑ-Lactalbumin Improves Sleep and Recovery after Simulated Evening Competition in Female AthletesMILES K, CLARK B, FOWLER P, GRATWICKE M, MARTIN K, WELVAERT M, MILLER J and PUMPA K Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 10.1249/MSS.0000000000002743, Vol. 53, No. 12, (2618-2627), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2021.Correlation between nocturnal oxygen desaturation and glycemic control in diabetic patients with obstructive sleep apneaShoukri A The Egyptian Journal of Bronchology, 10.1186/s43168-021-00068-9, Vol. 15, No. 1, Online publication date: 1-Dec-2021.Obstructive sleep apnea in airline pilots during daytime sleep following overnight flightsHan S, Lee G, Hyun W, Kim Y and Jang J Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.13375, Vol. 30, No. 6, Online publication date: 1-Dec-2021.Usefulness of sleep events detection using a wrist worn peripheral arterial tone signal device (WatchPAT™) in a population at low risk of obstructive sleep apneaTondo P, Drigo R, Scioscia G, Ballarin A, Rossi E, Floriani A, Pauletti A, Foschino Barbaro M and Lacedonia D Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.13352, Vol. 30, No. 6, Online publication date: 1-Dec-2021.Cyclic alternating pattern in obstructive sleep apnea: A preliminary studyGnoni V, Drakatos P, Higgins S, Duncan I, Wasserman D, Kabiljo R, Mutti C, Halasz P, Goadsby P, Leschziner G and Rosenzweig I Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.13350, Vol. 30, No. 6, Online publication date: 1-Dec-2021.Cerebral A1 adenosine receptor availability in female and male participants and its relationship to sleepPierling A, Elmenhorst E, Lange D, Hennecke E, Baur D, Beer S, Kroll T, Neumaier B, Aeschbach D, Bauer A, Landolt H and Elmenhorst D NeuroImage, 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2021.118695, Vol. 245, , (118695), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2021.Sleep Measurements in WomenUlander M, Rångtell F and Theorell-Haglöw J Sleep Medicine Clinics, 10.1016/j.jsmc.2021.07.004, Vol. 16, No. 4, (635-648), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2021.Analysis of polysomnogram findings in children with concurrent obstructive and central sleep apneaHwang C, Ramagopal M and Kwong K Laryngoscope Investigative Otolaryngology, 10.1002/lio2.668, Vol. 6, No. 6, (1449-1454), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2021.Contributing Factors of Excessive Daytime Sleepiness in Morbid Obese Patients with Obstructive Sleep ApneaPark S, Byun J, Yoon S, Lee S, Park K, Hwang S and Shin W Journal of the Korean Neurological Association, 10.17340/jkna.2021.4.5, Vol. 39, No. 4, (298-304)Can Corticomuscular Coherence Differentiate between REM Sleep Behavior Disorder with or without Parkinsonism?Choi G, Yun J, Hwang S, Kim S, Kim J, Im C and Lee H Journal of Clinical Medicine, 10.3390/jcm10235585, Vol. 10, No. 23, (5585)Cardiac Autonomic Dysfunction Is Associated with Severity of REM Sleep without Atonia in Isolated REM Sleep Behavior DisorderYou S, Won K, Kim K, Lee H and Cho Y Journal of Clinical Medicine, 10.3390/jcm10225414, Vol. 10, No. 22, (5414)Anishchenko L, Lobanova V, Bochkarev M, Korostovtseva L and Sviryaev Y Two-Channel Bioradar System for Sleep-Disordered Breathing Detection 2021 International Conference on e-Health and Bioengineering (EHB), 10.1109/EHB52898.2021.9657681, 978-1-6654-4000-4, (1-4)Machine Learning–based Sleep Staging in Patients with Sleep Apnea Using a Single Mandibular Movement SignalLe-Dong N, Martinot J, Coumans N, Cuthbert V, Tamisier R, Bailly S and Pépin J American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, 10.1164/rccm.202103-0680LE, Vol. 204, No. 10, (1227-1231), Online publication date: 15-Nov-2021.Classification of Factors Effect on Sleep in Individuals with Down SyndromeNGUYEN T, Baillieul S, GUINOT M, Doutreleau S and Bricout V Brain Sciences, 10.3390/brainsci11111500, Vol. 11, No. 11, (1500)Effect of obstructive sleep apnea on cerebrovascular compliance and cerebral small vessel diseaseLee W, Jung K, Nam H, Lee Y and Iannella G PLOS ONE, 10.1371/journal.pone.0259469, Vol. 16, No. 11, (e0259469)Correlation between Polysomnographic Parameters and Tridimensional Changes in the Upper Airway of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Patients Treated with Mandibular Advancement DevicesCamañes-Gonzalvo S, Marco-Pitarch R, Plaza-Espín A, Puertas-Cuesta J, Agustín-Panadero R, Fons-Font A, Fons-Badal C and García-Selva M Journal of Clinical Medicine, 10.3390/jcm10225255, Vol. 10, No. 22, (5255)Association between Hepatic Steatosis and Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Children and Adolescents with ObesityCarotenuto M, Di Sessa A, Esposito M, Grandone A, Marzuillo P, Bitetti I, Umano G, Precenzano F, Miraglia del Giudice E and Santoro N Children, 10.3390/children8110984, Vol. 8, No. 11, (984)Severity of central sleep apnea does not affect sleeping oxygen saturation during ascent to high altitudeBird J, Kalker A, Rimke A, Chan J, Chan G, Saran G, Jendzjowsky N, Wilson R, Brutsaert T, Sherpa M and Day T Journal of Applied Physiology, 10.1152/japplphysiol.00363.2021, Vol. 131, No. 5, (1432-1443), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2021.de Chazal P, Sadr N, Dissanayake H, Cook K, Sutherland K, Bin Y and Cistulli P Predicting Cardiovascular Outcomes Using the Respiratory Event Desaturation Transient Area Derived from Overnight Sleep Studies 2021 43rd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine & Biology Society (EMBC), 10.1109/EMBC46164.2021.9630610, 978-1-7281-1179-7, (5496-5499)The relationship between body composition and sleep architecture in athletesKitamura E, Kawasaki Y, Kasai T, Midorikawa I, Shiroshita N, Kawana F, Ogasawara E, Kitade M, Itakura A, Koikawa N and Matsuda T Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2021.08.028, Vol. 87, , (92-96), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2021.Ensemble-learning regression to estimate sleep apnea severity using at-home oximetry in adultsGutiérrez-Tobal G, Álvarez D, Vaquerizo-Villar F, Crespo A, Kheirandish-Gozal L, Gozal D, del Campo F and Hornero R Applied Soft Computing, 10.1016/j.asoc.2021.107827, Vol. 111, , (107827), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2021.Sleep Studies in ChildrenParakh A, Dhingra D and Abel F Indian Pediatrics, 10.1007/s13312-021-2378-0, Vol. 58, No. 11, (1085-1090), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2021.Thalamic Influence on Slow Wave Slope Renormalization During SleepJaramillo V, Jendoubi J, Maric A, Mensen A, Heyse N, Eberhard‐Moscicka A, Wiest R, Bassetti C and Huber R Annals of Neurology, 10.1002/ana.26217, Vol. 90, No. 5, (821-833), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2021.New and Emerging Approaches to Better Define Sleep Disruption and Its ConsequencesLechat B, Scott H, Naik G, Hansen K, Nguyen D, Vakulin A, Catcheside P and Eckert D Frontiers in Neuroscience, 10.3389/fnins.2021.751730, Vol. 15,A novel bedtime pulsatile-release caffeine formula ameliorates sleep inertia symptoms immediately upon awakeningDornbierer D, Yerlikaya F, Wespi R, Boxler M, Voegel C, Schnider L, Arslan A, Baur D, Baumgartner M, Binz T, Kraemer T and Landolt H Scientific Reports, 10.1038/s41598-021-98376-z, Vol. 11, No. 1Measuring Visceral Adipose Tissue Metabolic Activity in Sleep Apnea Utilizing Hybrid 18F-FDG PET/MRI: A Pilot StudyKundel V, Lehane D, Ramachandran S, Fayad Z, Robson P, Shah N and Mani V Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S327341, Vol. Volume 13, , (1943-1953)High prevalence of obstructive sleep apnea syndrome in Spain’s Stroke BeltDomínguez-Mayoral A, Sánchez-Gómez J, Guerrero P, Ferrer M, Gutiérrez C, Aguilar M, Fouz-Rosón N, Benítez J, Pérez-Sánchez S, Gamero-García M, De Torres-Chacón R, Barragán-Prieto A, Algaba P, Ruiz-Bayo L and Montaner J Journal of International Medical Research, 10.1177/03000605211053090, Vol. 49, No. 10, (030006052110530), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2021.Sleep‐related hypermotor epilepsy and non‐rapid eye movement parasomnias: Differences in the periodic and aperiodic component of the electroencephalographic power spectraPani S, Fraschini M, Figorilli M, Tamburrino L, Ferri R and Puligheddu M Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.13339, Vol. 30, No. 5, Online publication date: 1-Oct-2021.The impact of obstructive sleep apnea on endothelial function during weight loss in an obese pediatric populationJacobs S, Mylemans E, Ysebaert M, Vermeiren E, De Guchtenaere A, Heuten H, Bruyndonckx L, De Winter B, Van Hoorenbeeck K, Verhulst S and Van Eyck A Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2021.08.002, Vol. 86, , (48-55), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2021.Sleep apnea syndrome and subthalamic stimulation in Parkinson's diseaseBargiotas P, Bargiotas I, Debove I, Lachenmayer M, Vayatis N, Schuepbach W and Bassetti C Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2021.07.031, Vol. 86, , (106-112), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2021.Identifying Obstructive Sleep Apnea Subtypes and Its Correlation With Mood StatesKim H, Choi J, Joo E, Lee K, Bhang S and Kim E Chronobiology in Medicine, 10.33069/cim.2021.0018, Vol. 3, No. 3, (120-125), Online publication date: 30-Sep-2021.Statistical uncertainty quantification to augment clinical decision support: a first implementation in sleep medicineKang D, DeYoung P, Tantiongloc J, Coleman T and Owens R npj Digital Medicine, 10.1038/s41746-021-00515-3, Vol. 4, No. 1Tonsil Size and Mallampati Score as Clinical Predictive Factors for Obstructive Sleep Apnea Severity in ChildrenZreaqat M, Stas Y, Hassan R, Samsudin A and Hanoun A The Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice, 10.5005/jp-journals-10024-3148, Vol. 22, No. 7, (850-853), Online publication date: 28-Sep-2021.Long-term effect of continuous positive airway pressure therapy on blood pressure in patients with obstructive sleep apneaShirahama R, Tanigawa T, Ida Y, Fukuhisa K, Tanaka R, Tomooka K, Lan F, Ikeda A, Wada H and Kales S Scientific Reports, 10.1038/s41598-021-98553-0, Vol. 11, No. 1Interindividual differences in attentional vulnerability moderate cognitive performance during sleep restriction and subsequent recovery in healthy young menMathew G, Strayer S, Ness K, Schade M, Nahmod N, Buxton O and Chang A Scientific Reports, 10.1038/s41598-021-95884-w, Vol. 11, No. 1Diagnostic accuracy and feasibility of portable sleep monitoring in patients with obstructive sleep apnea: Re-exploring the utility in the current COVID-19 pandemicGupta M, Ish P, Chakrabarti S, Sen M, Mishra P and Suri J Monaldi Archives for Chest Disease, 10.4081/monaldi.2021.1818,Identifying the recurrence of sleep apnea using a harmonic hidden Markov modelHadj-Amar B, Finkenstädt B, Fiecas M and Huckstepp R The Annals of Applied Statistics, 10.1214/21-AOAS1455, Vol. 15, No. 3Addition of zolpidem to combination therapy with atomoxetine‐oxybutynin increases sleep efficiency and the respiratory arousal threshold in obstructive sleep apnoea: A randomized trialMessineo L, Carter S, Taranto‐Montemurro L, Chiang A, Vakulin A, Adams R, Carberry J and Eckert D Respirology, 10.1111/resp.14110, Vol. 26, No. 9, (878-886), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2021.Association of short-term exposure to air pollution with depression in patients with sleep-related breathing disordersLo K, Chiang L, Hsu S, Tsai C, Wu D, Chou C, Chuang H and Liu W Science of The Total Environment, 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147291, Vol. 786, , (147291), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2021.Automated sleep spindle detection with mixed EEG featuresChen P, Chen D, Zhang L, Tang Y and Li X Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, 10.1016/j.bspc.2021.103026, Vol. 70, , (103026), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2021.Heartbeat-Evoked Cortical Potential during Sleep and Interoceptive Sensitivity: A Matter of HypnotizabilityBilleci L, Faraguna U, Santarcangelo E, d’Ascanio P, Varanini M and Sebastiani L Brain Sciences, 10.3390/brainsci11081089, Vol. 11, No. 8, (1089)The efficacy of a titrated tongue-stabilizing device on obstructive sleep apnea: a quasi-experimental studyAlshhrani W, Hamoda M, Okuno K, Kohzuka Y, Fleetham J, Ayas N, Comey R and Almeida F Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 17, No. 8, (1607-1618), Online publication date: 1-Aug-2021.Microsleep assessment enhances interpretation of the Maintenance of Wakefulness TestAnniss A, Young A and O’Driscoll D Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 17, No. 8, (1571-1578), Online publication date: 1-Aug-2021.Electroencephalographic Activity and Cognitive Function in Middle-Aged Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea Before and After Continuous Positive Airway Pressure TreatmentWang J, Xu J, Liu S, Han F, Wang Q, Gui H and Chen R Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S322426, Vol. Volume 13, , (1495-1506)Artificial Intelligence Analysis of Mandibular Movements Enables Accurate Detection of Phasic Sleep Bruxism in OSA Patients: A Pilot StudyMartinot J, Le-Dong N, Cuthbert V, Denison S, Gozal D, Lavigne G and Pépin J Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S320664, Vol. Volume 13, , (1449-1459)Predictive Performance of Oximetry to Detect Sleep Apnea in Patients Taking OpioidsWaseem R, Wong J, Ryan C and Chung F Anesthesia & Analgesia, 10.1213/ANE.0000000000005545, Vol. 133, No. 2, (500-506), Online publication date: 1-Aug-2021.Heart rate variability and obstructive sleep apnea: Current perspectives and novel technologiesUcak S, Dissanayake H, Sutherland K, de Chazal P and Cistulli P Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.13274, Vol. 30, No. 4, Online publication date: 1-Aug-2021.Rapid Eye Movement Behavior Disorder and Other ParasomniasKorotun M, Quintero L and Hahn S Clinics in Geriatric Medicine, 10.1016/j.cger.2021.04.008, Vol. 37, No. 3, (483-490), Online publication date: 1-Aug-2021.Large‐scale collaboration in ENIGMA‐EEG: A perspective on the meta‐analytic approach to link neurological and psychiatric liability genes to electrophysiological brain activitySmit D, Andreassen O, Boomsma D, Burwell S, Chorlian D, de Geus E, Elvsåshagen T, Gordon R, Harper J, Hegerl U, Hensch T, Iacono W, Jawinski P, Jönsson E, Luykx J, Magne C, Malone S, Medland S, Meyers J, Moberget T, Porjesz B, Sander C, Sisodiya S, Thompson P, van Beijsterveldt C, van Dellen E, Via M and Wright M Brain and Behavior, 10.1002/brb3.2188, Vol. 11, No. 8, Online publication date: 1-Aug-2021.Circulating levels of cell adhesion molecules and risk of cardiovascular events in obstructive sleep apneaPeres B, Hirsch Allen A, Daniele P, Humphries K, Taylor C, Laher I, Almeida F, Jen R, Sandford A, van Eeden S, Ayas N and Rowley J PLOS ONE, 10.1371/journal.pone.0255306, Vol. 16, No. 7, (e0255306)A Prospective Study Evaluating Sleep Quality and Disorders in Post-ARDS PatientsSrikanth J, Kumar R, Gupta N, Ish P, Yadav S, Chakrabarti S and Gupta N Sleep and Vigilance, 10.1007/s41782-021-00158-0Sleep in Normal Aging, Homeostatic and Circadian Regulation and Vulnerability to Sleep DeprivationTaillard J, Gronfier C, Bioulac S, Philip P and Sagaspe P Brain Sciences, 10.3390/brainsci11081003, Vol. 11, No. 8, (1003)The Different Facets of Heart Rate Variability in Obstructive Sleep ApneaQin H, Steenbergen N, Glos M, Wessel N, Kraemer J, Vaquerizo-Villar F and Penzel T Frontiers in Psychiatry, 10.3389/fpsyt.2021.642333, Vol. 12,Characteristic manifestation of ocular and cervical vestibular evoked myogenic potentials findings in severe obstructive sleep apnea patientsLuo H, Yu J, Xu X, Wang J, Zhang Q, Wu H and Chi F Acta Oto-Laryngologica, 10.1080/00016489.2021.1947524, (1-8)Estimating sleep stages using cardiorespiratory signals: validation of a novel algorithm across a wide range of sleep-disordered breathing severityBakker J, Ross M, Vasko R, Cerny A, Fonseca P, Jasko J, Shaw E, White D and Anderer P Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 17, No. 7, (1343-1354), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2021.Roles of Exosomes and Exosomal MicroRNAs in Postoperative Sleep DisturbanceGu X and Zhu J Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S310351, Vol. Volume 13, , (1363-1375)Artificial Neural Networks Analysis of polysomnographic and clinical features in Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome (PANS): from sleep alteration to “Brain Fog”Gagliano A, Puligheddu M, Ronzano N, Congiu P, Tanca M, Cursio I, Carucci S, Sotgiu S, Grossi E and Zuddas A Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S300818, Vol. Volume 13, , (1209-1224)Changes in Subjective Motivation and Effort During Sleep Restriction Moderate Interindividual Differences in Attentional Performance in Healthy Young MenMathew G, Strayer S, Bailey D, Buzzell K, Ness K, Schade M, Nahmod N, Buxton O and Chang A Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S294409, Vol. Volume 13, , (1117-1136)Exaggerated ventilatory drive estimates from epiglottic and esophageal pressure deflections in the presence of airway occlusion.Gell L, Stadler D, Reynolds K and Catcheside P Journal of Applied Physiology, 10.1152/japplphysiol.00896.2020Mirtazapine reduces susceptibility to hypocapnic central sleep apnea in males with sleep-disordered breathing: a pilot studyProwting J, Maresh S, Vaughan S, Kruppe E, Alsabri B, Badr M and Sankari A Journal of Applied Physiology, 10.1152/japplphysiol.00838.2020, Vol. 131, No. 1, (414-423), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2021.Activation patterns of interictal epileptiform discharges in relation to sleep and seizures: An artificial intelligence driven data analysisFranz F, Johannes K, Manfred H, Georg B, Sebastian H and Christoph B Clinical Neurophysiology, 10.1016/j.clinph.2021.03.052, Vol. 132, No. 7, (1584-1592), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2021.Effect of Upper Airway Stimulation in Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea (EFFECT): A Randomized Controlled Crossover TrialHeiser C, Steffen A, Hofauer B, Mehra R, Strollo P, Vanderveken O and Maurer J Journal of Clinical Medicine, 10.3390/jcm10132880, Vol. 10, No. 13, (2880)Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome and Features of the Neurophysiological Sleep PatternUkhinov E, Madaeva I, Berdina O and Kolesnikova L Acta Biomedica Scientifica, 10.29413/ABS.2021-6.2.2, Vol. 6, No. 2, (16-21)A comparison of 2 visual methods for classifying obstructive vs central hypopneasDupuy-McCauley K, Mudrakola H, Colaco B, Arunthari V, Slota K and Morgenthaler T Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 17, No. 6, (1157-1165), Online publication date: 1-Jun-2021.Enlarged Perivascular Space and Its Correlation with Polysomnography Indicators of Obstructive Sleep ApneaJia Y, Liu C, Li H, Li X, Wu J, Zhao Y, Xu M, Yu H, Guan Z, Sun S, Zhang C and Duan Z Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S305465, Vol. Volume 13, , (863-872)Role of the Ambulatory Assessed Apnea-Hypopnea Index for Predicting Recurring Atrial Fibrillation After Ablation TherapyTrenkwalder T, Grebmer C, Tydecks M, Blažek P, Kottmaier M, Weigand S, Bourier F, Reents T, Reinhard W, Lennerz C, Hessling G, Deisenhofer I and Kolb C The American Journal of Cardiology, 10.1016/j.amjcard.2021.03.029, Vol. 149, , (36-41), Online publication date: 1-Jun-2021.Female Patients With Sleep-Disordered Breathing Display More Frequently Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionLebek S, Hegner P, Tafelmeier M, Rupprecht L, Schmid C, Maier L, Arzt M and Wagner S Frontiers in Medicine, 10.3389/fmed.2021.675987, Vol. 8,Effects of Organic Light-Emitting Diodes on Circadian Rhythm and SleepJo H, Park H, Choi S, Lee S, Kim S and Joo E Psychiatry Investigation, 10.30773/pi.2020.0348, Vol. 18, No. 5, (471-477), Online publication date: 25-May-2021.Wrist-Based Photoplethysmography Assessment of Heart Rate and Heart Rate Variability: Validation of WHOOPBellenger C, Miller D, Halson S, Roach G and Sargent C Sensors, 10.3390/s21103571, Vol. 21, No. 10, (3571)The Effect of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment and Severity on Choroidal Thickness in Patients With Central Serous ChorioretinopathyAzad A, Davila J, Rayess N, Cao M, Mruthyunjaya P and Pan C Journal of VitreoRetinal Diseases, 10.1177/24741264211009677, (247412642110096)A Deep Learning Strategy for Automatic Sleep Staging Based on Two-Channel EEG Headband DataCasciola A, Carlucci S, Kent B, Punch A, Muszynski M, Zhou D, Kazemi A, Mirian M, Valerio J, McKeown M and Nygaard H Sensors, 10.3390/s21103316, Vol. 21, No. 10, (3316)Defining the patterns of PAP adherence in pediatric obstructive sleep apnea: a clustering analysis using real-world dataWeiss M, Allen M, Landeo-Gutierrez J, Lew J, Aziz J, Mintz S, Lawlor C, Becerra B, Preciado D and Nino G Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 17, No. 5, (1005-1013), Online publication date: 1-May-2021.Different antimuscarinics when combined with atomoxetine have differential effects on obstructive sleep apnea severityAishah A, Lim R, Sands S, Taranto-Montemurro L, Wellman A, Carberry J and Eckert D Journal of Applied Physiology, 10.1152/japplphysiol.01074.2020, Vol. 130, No. 5, (1373-1382), Online publication date: 1-May-2021.Asian accreditation of sleep medicine physicians and technologists: practice guidelines by the Asian Society of Sleep MedicineBaHammam A, Han F, Gupta R, Duong-Quy S, Al-Abri M, Jahrami H, Song P, Desudchit T, Xu L and Hong S Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2021.02.041, Vol. 81, , (246-252), Online publication date: 1-May-2021.Validation of a Spanish version of the Sleep‐Related Breathing Disorder scale of the Pediatric Sleep Questionnaire in children living in a high‐altitude cityVillalobos‐Aguirre M, Restrepo‐Gualteros S, Peña‐Valenzuela A, Sossa‐Briceño M and Rodriguez‐Martinez C Pediatric Pulmonology, 10.1002/ppul.25231, Vol. 56, No. 5, (1077-1084), Online publication date: 1-May-2021.A randomized sham-controlled trial on the effect of continuous positive airway pressure treatment on gait control in severe obstructive sleep apnea patientsBaillieul S, Wuyam B, Pérennou D, Tamisier R, Bailly S, Benmerad M, Piscicelli C, Le Roux-Mallouf T, Vergès S and Pépin J Scientific Reports, 10.1038/s41598-021-88642-5, Vol. 11, No. 1Altered regional cerebral blood flow in obstructive sleep apnea is associated with sleep fragmentation and oxygen desaturationYan L, Park H, Kezirian E, Yook S, Kim J, Joo E and Kim H Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism, 10.1177/0271678X211012109, (0271678X2110121)Pediatric Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome: Emerging Evidence and Treatment ApproachGiuca M, Carli E, Lardani L, Pasini M, Miceli M, Fambrini E and Medina-Solis C The Scientific World Journal, 10.1155/2021/5591251, Vol. 2021, , (1-8), Online publication date: 23-Apr-2021.Effects of Continuous Positive Airway Pressure on Sleep EEG Characteristics in Patients with Primary Central Sleep Apnea SyndromeZhang C, Chen K, Wang G, Zhang J, Ma J and Hadda V Canadian Respiratory Journal, 10.1155/2021/6657724, Vol. 2021, , (1-6), Online publication date: 22-Apr-2021.Validation of a new wearable device for type 3 sleep test without flowmeterContini M, Sarmento A, Gugliandolo P, Leonardi A, Longinotti-Buitoni G, Minella C, Vignati C, Mapelli M, Aliverti A, Agostoni P and Rowley J PLOS ONE, 10.1371/journal.pone.0249470, Vol. 16, No. 4, (e0249470)Blood pressure dipping during REM and non-REM sleep in patients with moderate to severe obstructive sleep apneaBaHammam A, Alshahrani M, Aleissi S, Olaish A, Alhassoon M and Shukr A Scientific Reports, 10.1038/s41598-021-87200-3, Vol. 11, No. 1Comparison of multichannel and single-channel wrist-based devices with polysomnography to measure sleep in children and adolescentsBurkart S, Beets M, Armstrong B, Hunt E, Dugger R, von Klinggraeff L, Jones A, Brown D and Weaver R Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 17, No. 4, (645-652), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2021.Effect of Light Emitted by Smartphones at Bedtime on Circadian Rhythm and Sleep: Is It Different between Day Worker and Shift Worker?Kim D, Jo H, Choi S and Joo E Journal of Sleep Medicine, 10.13078/jsm.210003, Vol. 18, No. 1, (29-36)Changing color and intensity of LED lighting across the day impacts on circadian melatonin rhythms and sleep in healthy menStefani O, Freyburger M, Veitz S, Basishvili T, Meyer M, Weibel J, Kobayashi K, Shirakawa Y and Cajochen C Journal of Pineal Research, 10.1111/jpi.12714, Vol. 70, No. 3, Online publication date: 1-Apr-2021.Acute effects of noninvasive ventilation on sleep physiology in patients with moderate to severe stable chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a pilot studyLino J, Vasconcelos R, Gomes G, Marinho L, Nogueira A, Tomaz B, Viana C, Pereira E, de Bruin P and Holanda M Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2021.01.049, Vol. 80, , (118-125), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2021.The Arousal Disorders Questionnaire: a new and effective screening tool for confusional arousals, Sleepwalking and Sleep Terrors in epilepsy and sleep disorders unitsLoddo G, La Fauci G, Vignatelli L, Zenesini C, Cilea R, Mignani F, Cecere A, Mondini S, Baldelli L, Bisulli F, Licchetta L, Mostacci B, Guaraldi P, Giannini G, Tinuper P and Provini F Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2021.01.037, Vol. 80, , (279-285), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2021.Effect of the Depth of Cold Water Immersion on Sleep Architecture and Recovery Among Well-Trained Male Endurance RunnersChauvineau M, Pasquier F, Guyot V, Aloulou A and Nedelec M Frontiers in Sports and Active Living, 10.3389/fspor.2021.659990, Vol. 3,Association between obstructive sleep apnea and persistent-postural perceptual dizzinessBery A, Azzi J, Le A, Spitale N, Leech J, Lelli D and Tse D Journal of Vestibular Research, 10.3233/VES-201508, , (1-6)Performance of an Automated Polysomnography Scoring Using Noxturnal Program versus Manual ScoringJeong S, Seong J, Kim J, Park J, Sung C, Yang H and Lim S Korean Journal of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 10.3342/kjorl-hns.2020.00199, Vol. 64, No. 3, (169-175), Online publication date: 21-Mar-2021.Can we enhance compliance to treatment by performing a continuous positive airway pressure trial in obstructive sleep apnea?Parmaksız E Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-021-02340-0Sleep assessment by means of a wrist actigraphy-based algorithm: agreement with polysomnography in an ambulatory study on older adultsRegalia G, Gerboni G, Migliorini M, Lai M, Pham J, Puri N, Pavlova M, Picard R, Sarkis R and Onorati F Chronobiology International, 10.1080/07420528.2020.1835942, Vol. 38, No. 3, (400-414), Online publication date: 4-Mar-2021.Multiple Sleep Latency Test: when are 4 naps enough?Goddard J, Tay G, Fry J, Davis M, Curtin D and Szollosi I Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 17, No. 3, (491-497), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2021.Nocturnal hypoxemic burden during positive airway pressure treatment across different central sleep apnea etiologiesLinz D, Malfertheiner M, Werner N, Lerzer C, Gfüllner F, Linz B, Zeman F, McEvoy R, Arzt M and Baumert M Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2021.01.007, Vol. 79, , (62-70), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2021.Association Between Intermittent Hypoxia and Left Ventricular Remodeling in Patients With Obstructive Sleep Apnea-Hypopnea SyndromeDeng M, Huang Y, Xu J, Ke X, Dong Y and Cheng X Frontiers in Physiology, 10.3389/fphys.2020.608347, Vol. 11,Polysomnography in the Early Consolidation Phase of Mandibular Distraction as a Tool to Identify Residual Tongue-Based Airway Obstruction and Need for Further Distraction: A Follow-Up StudyPrescher H, Mokhlesi B, Mhlaba J, Talmage G, Baroody F, Bandla H and Reid R FACE, 10.1177/2732501621992463, (273250162199246)The Effect of CPAP Treatment on Uric Acid Levels in Obstructive Sleep Apnea SyndromeParmaksız E and Parmaksız E Sleep and Vigilance, 10.1007/s41782-021-00130-ySurvey of the practices of neonatologists in managing neonates believed to be at high risk of sleep disordered breathingMehta B, Waters K, Fitzgerald D and Badawi N BMJ Paediatrics Open, 10.1136/bmjpo-2020-000979, Vol. 5, No. 1, (e000979), Online publication date: 1-Feb-2021.The effects of exercise on sleep quality in persons with Parkinson's disease: A systematic review with meta-analysisCristini J, Weiss M, De Las Heras B, Medina-Rincón A, Dagher A, Postuma R, Huber R, Doyon J, Rosa-Neto P, Carrier J, Amara A and Roig M Sleep Medicine Reviews, 10.1016/j.smrv.2020.101384, Vol. 55, , (101384), Online publication date: 1-Feb-2021.Central breathing abnormalities in children with trisomy 21: Effect of age, sex, and concomitant OSANaime S, Weiss M, Lew J, Aziz J, Pan Q, Allen M, Xuchen X, Weinstock J and Nino G Pediatric Pulmonology, 10.1002/ppul.25157, Vol. 56, No. 2, (472-478), Online publication date: 1-Feb-2021.Sleep‐disordered breathing in cystic fibrosisJagpal S, Jobanputra A, Ahmed O, Santiago T and Ramagopal M Pediatric Pulmonology, 10.1002/ppul.25028, Vol. 56, No. S1, Online publication date: 1-Feb-2021.Association of Sleep Architecture and Physiology with Depressive Disorder and Antidepressants TreatmentHutka P, Krivosova M, Muchova Z, Tonhajzerova I, Hamrakova A, Mlyncekova Z, Mokry J and Ondrejka I International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 10.3390/ijms22031333, Vol. 22, No. 3, (1333)Validity and Cost-Effectiveness of Pediatric Home Respiratory Polygraphy for the Diagnosis of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Children: Rationale, Study Design, and MethodologyOceja E, Rodríguez P, Jurado M, Luz Alonso M, del Río G, Villar M, Mediano O, Martínez M, Juarros S, Merino M, Corral J, Luna C, Kheirandish-Gozal L, Gozal D and Durán-Cantolla J Methods and Protocols, 10.3390/mps4010009, Vol. 4, No. 1, (9)Brain reactivity using fMRI to insomnia stimuli in insomnia patients with discrepancy between subjective and objective sleepKim Y, Kim N, Lee J, Cho S, Na K and Kang S Scientific Reports, 10.1038/s41598-021-81219-2, Vol. 11, No. 1DeepSleep convolutional neural network allows accurate and fast detection of sleep arousalLi H and Guan Y Communications Biology, 10.1038/s42003-020-01542-8, Vol. 4, No. 1Diagnostic accuracy of oximetry for obstructive sleep apnea: a study on older adults in a home settingRosa J, Peres A, Gasperin L, Martinez D and Fontanella V Clinics, 10.6061/clinics/2021/e3056, Vol. 76, , (e3056), .Use of pulse oximetry to screen for infant obstructive sleep apnoeaHou A, Chan E, Kwok K, Lau M and Leung S Pediatric Respirology and Critical Care Medicine, 10.4103/prcm.prcm_3_22, Vol. 5, No. 4, (70), .Striatal Dopaminergic Deficit and Sleep in Idiopathic Rapid Eye Movement Behaviour Disorder: An Explorative StudyWasserman D, Bindman D, Nesbitt A, Cash D, Milosevic M, Francis P, Chaudhuri K, Leschziner G, Ferini-Strambi L, Ballard C, Eccles A and Rosenzweig I Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S267037, Vol. Volume 13, , (1-9)A Specific Duration and High-energy Sine Wave Model to Reflect the Awaking and Falling Asleep Moments of HumanYao R, Li Y and Zheng W Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 10.1088/1742-6596/1748/2/022009, Vol. 1748, No. 2, (022009), Online publication date: 1-Jan-2021.A novel algorithm for automatic diagnosis of sleep apnea from airflow and oximetry signalsUddin M, Chow C, Ling S and Su S Physiological Measurement, 10.1088/1361-6579/abd238, Vol. 42, No. 1, (015001), Online publication date: 1-Jan-2021.Satapathy S, Loganathan D, Sangameswar M and Vodnala D Automated Classification of Sleep Stages Based on Electroencephalogram Signal Using Machine Learning Techniques Intelligent Systems, 10.1007/978-981-16-2248-9_39, (407-416), .Mashaqi S and Gozal D Normal Sleep in Humans Pediatric Sleep Medicine, 10.1007/978-3-030-65574-7_1, (3-15), .Slow oscillation density and amplitude decrease across development in pediatric Duchenne and Becker muscular dystrophySimon K, Malerba P, Nakra N, Harrison A, Mednick S and Nagel M Sleep, 10.1093/sleep/zsaa240,Uddin M, Chow C, Ling S and Su S A Robust Airflow Envelope Tracking and Digitization Approach for Automatic Detection of Apnea and Hypopnea Events 2020 IEEE Asia-Pacific Conference on Computer Science and Data Engineering (CSDE), 10.1109/CSDE50874.2020.9411558, 978-1-6654-1974-1, (1-4)Anishchenko L, Bochkarev M, Korostovtseva L, Sviryaev Y and Bugaev A Remote Limb Movement Analysis During Sleep by Means of Bioradar 2020 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Biomedical Conference (IMBioC), 10.1109/IMBIoC47321.2020.9385012, 978-1-7281-5866-2, (1-3)Commonalities and Differences in NREM Parasomnias and Sleep-Related Epilepsy: Is There a Continuum Between the Two Conditions?Mutti C, Bernabè G, Barozzi N, Ciliento R, Trippi I, Pedrazzi G, Azzi N and Parrino L Frontiers in Neurology, 10.3389/fneur.2020.600026, Vol. 11,Amplitude of fNIRS Resting-State Global Signal Is Related to EEG Vigilance Measures: A Simultaneous fNIRS and EEG StudyChen Y, Tang J, Chen Y, Farrand J, Craft M, Carlson B and Yuan H Frontiers in Neuroscience, 10.3389/fnins.2020.560878, Vol. 14,Association Between Amyloid Accumulation and Sleep in Patients With Idiopathic REM Sleep Behavior DisorderLee H, Cho H, Choe Y, Seo S and Joo E Frontiers in Neurology, 10.3389/fneur.2020.547288, Vol. 11,
Watch-PAT is Useful in the Diagnosis of Sleep Apnea in Patients with Atrial FibrillationTauman R, Berall M, Berry R, Etzioni T, Shrater N, Hwang D, Marai I, Manthena P, Rama A, Spiegel R, Penzel T, Koren Morag N and Pillar G Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S278752, Vol. Volume 12, , (1115-1121)Effect of Social Jetlag on Sleep and Respiratory Disturbance in Young Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea SyndromeJo H, Jang E, Choi S, Suh S and Joo E Journal of Sleep Medicine, 10.13078/jsm.200035, Vol. 17, No. 2, (181-187)Test-Retest Reliability of Multiple Sleep Latency Test in Diagnosis of NarcolepsySeong M, Choi S, Hong S and Joo E Journal of Sleep Medicine, 10.13078/jsm.200033, Vol. 17, No. 2, (175-180)Sex Differences in Etiologies of Sleep DisordersChoi S, Kim D, Hwang Y, Jo H and Joo E Journal of Sleep Medicine, 10.13078/jsm.200023, Vol. 17, No. 2, (138-147)Validity of an under-mattress sensor for objective sleep measurement in critically ill patients: a prospective observational studyNagatomo K, Masuyama T, Iizuka Y, Makino J, Shiotsuka J and Sanui M Journal of Intensive Care, 10.1186/s40560-020-0433-x, Vol. 8, No. 1, Online publication date: 1-Dec-2020.Associated factors of REM sleep without atonia in younger (≤ 50 years) hospitalized psychiatric patientsBušková J, Miletínová E, Kliková M, Bareš M, Novák T, Kosová J, Stopková P and Kopřivová J BMC Psychiatry, 10.1186/s12888-020-02879-4, Vol. 20, No. 1, Online publication date: 1-Dec-2020.The effect of night‐time exercise on sleep architecture among well‐trained male endurance runnersAloulou A, Duforez F, Bieuzen F and Nedelec M Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.12964, Vol. 29, No. 6, Online publication date: 1-Dec-2020.Low Prognostic Value of Novel Nocturnal Metrics in Patients With OSA and High Cardiovascular Event RiskLinz D, Loffler K, Sanders P, Catcheside P, Anderson C, Zheng D, Quan W, Barnes M, Redline S, McEvoy R and Baumert M Chest, 10.1016/j.chest.2020.06.072, Vol. 158, No. 6, (2621-2631), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2020.Postextubation respiratory events in patients admitted to the intensive care unit: a prospective pilot study using overnight respiratory polygraphyLee Y, Lee J, Lee S and Cho J Acute and Critical Care, 10.4266/acc.2020.00479, Vol. 35, No. 4, (271-278), Online publication date: 30-Nov-2020.REM sleep behavior disorder and other sleep abnormalities in p. A53T SNCA mutation carriersSimitsi A, Koros C, Stamelou M, Papadimitriou D, Leonardos A, Bougea A, Papagiannakis N, Pachi I, Angelopoulou E, Lourentzos K, Bonakis A and Stefanis L Sleep, 10.1093/sleep/zsaa248,Lying posture affects sleep structures and cortical activities: a simultaneous EEG-fMRI imaging of the sleeping and waking brainXu D, Chen X, Tian Y, Wan X and Lei X Brain Imaging and Behavior, 10.1007/s11682-020-00413-4Nocturnal Arrhythmias and Heart‐Rate Swings in Patients With Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome Treated With Beta BlockersLombardi C, Faini A, Mariani D, Gironi F, Castiglioni P and Parati G Journal of the American Heart Association, 10.1161/JAHA.120.015926, Vol. 9, No. 21, Online publication date: 3-Nov-2020.Obstructive Sleep Apnea Severity, Body Mass Index, and Circulating Levels of Cellular Adhesion MoleculesPeres B, Allen A, Kendzerska T, Shah A, Fox N, Laher I, Almeida F, Jen R, Sandford A, van Eeden S and Ayas N Lung, 10.1007/s00408-020-00401-x
Impaired Coupling of the Brain’s Default Network During Sleep Deprivation: A Resting-State EEG StudyWang Y, Duan W and Lei X Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S277655, Vol. Volume 12, , (937-947)
Sleep-disordered breathing and comorbidities: role of the upper airway and craniofacial skeletonBrennan L, Kirkham F and Gavlak J Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S146608, Vol. Volume 12, , (907-936)Obstructive sleep apnoea and cognitive decline in mild-to-moderate Alzheimer's diseaseJorge C, Targa A, Benítez I, Dakterzada F, Torres G, Minguez O, Carnes A, Pujol M, Gibert A, López R, Gaeta A, Dalmases M, Farré R, Sánchez-de-la-Torre M, Barbé F and Piñol-Ripoll G European Respiratory Journal, 10.1183/13993003.00523-2020, Vol. 56, No. 5, (2000523), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2020.Role of ventilatory control instability in children with sleep‐disordered breathingSiriwardhana L, Weichard A, Nixon G, Davey M, Walter L, Edwards B and Horne R Respirology, 10.1111/resp.13809, Vol. 25, No. 11, (1174-1182), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2020.Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome in patients with chronic idiopathic urticariaAlatas E, Unal Y, Demir Pektas S and Kutlu G Dermatologic Therapy, 10.1111/dth.14060, Vol. 33, No. 6, Online publication date: 1-Nov-2020.Prediction of obstructive sleep apnea: comparative performance of three screening instruments on the apnea-hypopnea index and the oxygen desaturation indexVeugen C, Teunissen E, den Otter L, Kos M, Stokroos R and Copper M Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-020-02219-6Dynamic changes in nocturnal blood glucose levels are associated with sleep-related features in patients with obstructive sleep apneaByun J, Cha K, Jun J, Kim T, Jung K, Jeong I and Shin W Scientific Reports, 10.1038/s41598-020-74908-x, Vol. 10, No. 1Changes in the objective measures of sleep between the initial nights of menses and the nights during the midfollicular phase of the menstrual cycle in collegiate female athletesKoikawa N, Takami Y, Kawasaki Y, Kawana F, Shiroshita N, Ogasawara E and Kasai T Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 16, No. 10, (1745-1751), Online publication date: 15-Oct-2020.Loss of frontal regulator of vigilance during sleep inertia: A simultaneous EEG‐fMRI study Chen X, Hsu C, Xu D, Yu J and Lei X Human Brain Mapping, 10.1002/hbm.25125, Vol. 41, No. 15, (4288-4298), Online publication date: 15-Oct-2020.
The Associations of Gender, Menopause, Age, and Asthma with REM-Predominant Obstructive Sleep Apnea: A Prospective Observational StudyBahammam R, Al-Qahtani K, Aleissi S, Olaish A, Almeneessier A and Bahammam A Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S275051, Vol. Volume 12, , (721-735)Buspirone decreases susceptibility to hypocapnic central sleep apnea in chronic SCI patientsMaresh S, Prowting J, Vaughan S, Kruppe E, Alsabri B, Yarandi H, Badr M and Sankari A Journal of Applied Physiology, 10.1152/japplphysiol.00435.2020, Vol. 129, No. 4, (675-682), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2020.Sleep slow oscillations favour local cortical plasticity underlying the consolidation of reinforced procedural learning in human sleepMenicucci D, Piarulli A, Laurino M, Zaccaro A, Agrimi J and Gemignani A Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.13117, Vol. 29, No. 5, Online publication date: 1-Oct-2020.Hippocampal and medial prefrontal cortical volume is associated with overnight declarative memory consolidation independent of specific sleep oscillationsFrase L, Regen W, Kass S, Rambach A, Baglioni C, Feige B, Hennig J, Riemann D, Nissen C and Spiegelhalder K Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.13062, Vol. 29, No. 5, Online publication date: 1-Oct-2020.Hyperarousal captured in increased number of arousal events during pre‐REM periods in individuals with frequent nightmaresBlaskovich B, Reicher V, Gombos F, Spoormaker V and Simor P Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.12965, Vol. 29, No. 5, Online publication date: 1-Oct-2020.Association between obstructive sleep apnea and multiple involuntary job loss history among recently unemployed adultsSilva G, Quan S, McMorrow T, Bautista R, Bell M and Haynes P Sleep Health, 10.1016/j.sleh.2020.08.002, , Online publication date: 1-Oct-2020.Influence of mandibular advancement on tongue dilatory movement during wakefulness and how this is related to oral appliance therapy outcome for obstructive sleep apneaJugé L, Yeung J, Knapman F, Burke P, Lowth A, Gan K, Brown E, Butler J, Eckert D, Ngiam J, Sutherland K, Cistulli P and Bilston L Sleep, 10.1093/sleep/zsaa196,The evening light environment in hospitals can be designed to produce less disruptive effects on the circadian system and improve sleepVethe D, Scott J, Engstrøm M, Salvesen Ø, Sand T, Olsen A, Morken G, Heglum H, Kjørstad K, Faaland P, Vestergaard C, Langsrud K and Kallestad H Sleep, 10.1093/sleep/zsaa194,Automated Sleep Stage Scoring Using k-Nearest Neighbors ClassifierKiss T, Morairty S, Schwartz M, Kilduff T, Buhl D and Volfson D Journal of Open Source Software, 10.21105/joss.02377, Vol. 5, No. 53, (2377)Performance of a commercial multi-sensor wearable (Fitbit Charge HR) in measuring physical activity and sleep in healthy childrenGodino J, Wing D, de Zambotti M, Baker F, Bagot K, Inkelis S, Pautz C, Higgins M, Nichols J, Brumback T, Chevance G, Colrain I, Patrick K, Tapert S and Ferri R PLOS ONE, 10.1371/journal.pone.0237719, Vol. 15, No. 9, (e0237719)STOP-Bang and NoSAS questionnaires as a screening tool for OSA: which one is the best choice?Costa J, Rebelo-Marques A, Machado J, Valentim B, Ferreira C, Gonçalves J, Gama J, Teixeira M and Moita J Revista da Associação Médica Brasileira, 10.1590/1806-92188.8.131.523, Vol. 66, No. 9, (1203-1209)A Method for Napping Time Recommendation Using Electrical Brain ActivityLiang S, Shih Y, Hu Y and Kuo C IEEE Transactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems, 10.1109/TCDS.2020.2991176, Vol. 12, No. 3, (645-657)Nocturnal Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) and SleepShibli F, Skeans J, Yamasaki T and Fass R Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, 10.1097/MCG.0000000000001382, Vol. 54, No. 8, (663-674), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2020.A Review on Current Trends in Automatic Sleep Staging through Bio-Signal Recordings and Future ChallengesChriskos P, Frantzidis C, Nday C, Gkivogkli P, Bamidis P and Kourtidou-Papadeli C Sleep Medicine Reviews, 10.1016/j.smrv.2020.101377, , (101377), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2020.Which objective sleep elements predict children's perceptions of good sleep quality? A preliminary investigation based on polysomnography and actigraphySo C, Palmer C, Gonzalez R, Bower J, Lau S and Alfano C Sleep Health, 10.1016/j.sleh.2020.07.001, , Online publication date: 1-Sep-2020.Defining Extreme Phenotypes of OSA Across International Sleep CentersRizzatti F, Mazzotti D, Mindel J, Maislin G, Keenan B, Bittencourt L, Chen N, Cistulli P, McArdle N, Pack F, Singh B, Sutherland K, Benediktsdottir B, Fietze I, Gislason T, Lim D, Penzel T, Sanner B, Han F, Li Q, Schwab R, Tufik S, Pack A and Magalang U Chest, 10.1016/j.chest.2020.03.055, Vol. 158, No. 3, (1187-1197), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2020.Prior Practice Affects Movement-Related Beta Modulation and Quiet Wake Restores It to BaselineTatti E, Ricci S, Nelson A, Mathew D, Chen H, Quartarone A, Cirelli C, Tononi G and Ghilardi M Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience, 10.3389/fnsys.2020.00061, Vol. 14,Anishchenko L, Korostovtseva L, Bochkarev M and Sviryaev Y Sleep Breathing Disorders Detection with Bioradar Using a Long Short-Term Memory Network 2020 XXXIIIrd General Assembly and Scientific Symposium of the International Union of Radio Science (URSI GASS), 10.23919/URSIGASS49373.2020.9232203, 978-9-4639-6800-3, (1-4)Yogic meditation improves objective and subjective sleep quality of healthcare professionalsGuerra P, Santaella D, D'Almeida V, Santos-Silva R, Tufik S and Len C Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice, 10.1016/j.ctcp.2020.101204, Vol. 40, , (101204), Online publication date: 1-Aug-2020.A Neurologist's Guide to REM Sleep Behavior DisorderRoguski A, Rayment D, Whone A, Jones M and Rolinski M Frontiers in Neurology, 10.3389/fneur.2020.00610, Vol. 11,
Enhancing Slow Oscillations and Increasing N3 Sleep Proportion with Supervised, Non-Phase-Locked Pink Noise and Other Non-Standard Auditory Stimulation During NREM SleepSchade M, Mathew G, Roberts D, Gartenberg D and Buxton O Nature and Science of Sleep, 10.2147/NSS.S243204, Vol. Volume 12, , (411-429)Implementation of a computer-guided consultation in the assessment of suspected obstructive sleep apnoea syndromeChakrabarti B, Lewis-Burke N, Pearson M, Craig S, Davies L, Sheridan K, England P, McKnight E and Angus R ERJ Open Research, 10.1183/23120541.00362-2019, Vol. 6, No. 3, (00362-2019), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2020.Study protocol for a randomised controlled trial evaluating the effects of the orexin receptor antagonist suvorexant on sleep architecture and delirium in the intensive care unitAzimaraghi O, Hammer M, Santer P, Platzbecker K, Althoff F, Patrocinio M, Grabitz S, Wongtangman K, Rumyantsev S, Xu X, Schaefer M, Fuller P, Subramaniam B and Eikermann M BMJ Open, 10.1136/bmjopen-2020-038474, Vol. 10, No. 7, (e038474), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2020.Global burden of sleep‐disordered breathing and its implicationsLyons M, Bhatt N, Pack A and Magalang U Respirology, 10.1111/resp.13838, Vol. 25, No. 7, (690-702), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2020.Neurophysiological investigations of drug resistant epilepsy patients treated with vagus nerve stimulation to differentiate responders from non‐respondersHödl S, Carrette S, Meurs A, Carrette E, Mertens A, Gadeyne S, Goossens L, Dewaele F, Bouckaert C, Dauwe I, Proesmans S, Raedt R, Boon P and Vonck K European Journal of Neurology, 10.1111/ene.14270, Vol. 27, No. 7, (1178-1189), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2020.Azimi H, Gunnarsdottir K, Sarma S, Gamaldo A, Salas R and Gamaldo C Identifying Sleep Biomarkers to Evaluate Cognition in HIV 2020 42nd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC) in conjunction with the 43rd Annual Conference of the Canadian Medical and Biological Engineering Society, 10.1109/EMBC44109.2020.9176592, 978-1-7281-1990-8, (2332-2336)Kim H, Lee M and Lee S End-to-End Automatic Sleep Stage Classification Using Spectral-Temporal Sleep Features 2020 42nd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC) in conjunction with the 43rd Annual Conference of the Canadian Medical and Biological Engineering Society, 10.1109/EMBC44109.2020.9176477, 978-1-7281-1990-8, (3452-3455)Uddin M, Moi Chow C, Ling S and Su S A Per-sample Digitized Algorithm for Automatically Detecting Apnea and Hypopnea Events from Airflow and Oximetry 2020 42nd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC) in conjunction with the 43rd Annual Conference of the Canadian Medical and Biological Engineering Society, 10.1109/EMBC44109.2020.9176212, 978-1-7281-1990-8, (5339-5342)Association of hypnotizability and deep sleep: any role for interoceptive sensibility?Diolaiuti F, Fantozzi M, Di Galante M, D’Ascanio P, Faraguna U, Sebastiani L and Santarcangelo E Experimental Brain Research, 10.1007/s00221-020-05853-4A Protocol for Comparing Dry and Wet EEG Electrodes During SleepLeach S, Chung K, Tüshaus L, Huber R and Karlen W Frontiers in Neuroscience, 10.3389/fnins.2020.00586, Vol. 14,A deep learning-based algorithm for detection of cortical arousal during sleepLi A, Chen S, Quan S, Powers L and Roveda J Sleep, 10.1093/sleep/zsaa120,Correlation between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease before and after Metabolic Bariatric SurgeryZhang Y, Yang L, Yang C, Wang W, Shen J, Shi M, Yu Y, Dai Q, Gu Y, Yang J, Yu W, Yao K, Hu M, Ni J, Sun J, Zhang L, Sun H, Lu X and Wang B Obesity Surgery, 10.1007/s11695-020-04696-wObstructive Sleep Apnea and Circulating Biomarkers of Oxidative Stress: A Cross-Sectional StudyPeres B, Allen A, Shah A, Fox N, Laher I, Almeida F, Jen R and Ayas N Antioxidants, 10.3390/antiox9060476, Vol. 9, No. 6, (476)Sleep and Nocturia in Under Age 50 Male Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea SyndromeChung Y, Choi S, Kim J, Park J and Joo E Journal of Sleep Medicine, 10.13078/jsm.200009, Vol. 17, No. 1, (78-83)How to interpret polysomnographyLeong K, Griffiths A, Adams A and Massie J Archives of disease in childhood - Education & practice edition, 10.1136/archdischild-2018-316031, Vol. 105, No. 3, (130-135), Online publication date: 1-Jun-2020.Snoring patterns during home polysomnography. A proposal for a new classificationCambi J, Chiri Z and Boccuzzi S American Journal of Otolaryngology, 10.1016/j.amjoto.2020.102589, , (102589), Online publication date: 1-Jun-2020.Sleep disruption is not observed with brain‐responsive neurostimulation for epilepsyRuoff L, Jarosiewicz B, Zak R, Tcheng T, Neylan T and Rao V Epilepsia Open, 10.1002/epi4.12382, Vol. 5, No. 2, (155-165), Online publication date: 1-Jun-2020.Effect of wearables on sleep in healthy individuals: a randomized crossover trial and validation studyBerryhill S, Morton C, Dean A, Berryhill A, Provencio-Dean N, Patel S, Estep L, Combs D, Mashaqi S, Gerald L, Krishnan J and Parthasarathy S Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 16, No. 5, (775-783), Online publication date: 15-May-2020.A Screening-Based Method for Identifying Patients with REM Sleep Behaviour Disorder in a Danish Community SettingFedorova T, Knudsen K, Sommerauer M, Svendsen K, Otto M and Borghammer P Journal of Parkinson's Disease, 10.3233/JPD-202020, , (1-5)Single-channel oximetry monitor versus in-lab polysomnography oximetry analysis: does it make a difference?Behar J, Palmius N, Zacharie S, Chocron A, Penzel T, Bittencourt L and Tufik S Physiological Measurement, 10.1088/1361-6579/ab8856, Vol. 41, No. 4, (044007)Cholinergic Markers and Cytokines in OSA PatientsReale M, Velluto L, Di Nicola M, D’Angelo C, Costantini E, Marchioni M, Cerroni G and Guarnieri B International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 10.3390/ijms21093264, Vol. 21, No. 9, (3264)Proteomic biomarkers of sleep apneaAmbati A, Ju Y, Lin L, Olesen A, Koch H, Hedou J, Leary E, Sempere V, Mignot E and Taheri S Sleep, 10.1093/sleep/zsaa086,Atypicalities in sleep and semantic consolidation in autismFletcher F, Knowland V, Walker S, Gaskell M, Norbury C and Henderson L Developmental Science, 10.1111/desc.12906, Vol. 23, No. 3, Online publication date: 1-May-2020.Sleep-Disordered Breathing and Airway Assessment Using Polysomnography in Pediatric Patients With Craniofacial DisordersBekisz J, Wang M, Rickert S, Rodriguez A and Flores R Journal of Craniofacial Surgery, 10.1097/SCS.0000000000006249, Vol. 31, No. 3, (720-726), Online publication date: 1-May-2020.Portable diagnosis of sleep apnea with the validation of individual event detectionSaha S, Kabir M, Montazeri Ghahjaverestan N, Hafezi M, Gavrilovic B, Zhu K, Alshaer H and Yadollahi A Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2019.12.021, Vol. 69, , (51-57), Online publication date: 1-May-2020.A pilot study of the ‘PSGCloud’ — A cloud-based care service delivery and sleep disorders diagnosis system. Part I: Sleep structure and arousal analysisWu N, Li Y, Wang S, Duan Y, Xu L and Gao H Clinical eHealth, 10.1016/j.ceh.2020.04.001, , Online publication date: 1-May-2020.Effects of β2-receptor stimulation by indacaterol in chronic heart failure treated with selective or non-selective β-blockers: a randomized trialContini M, Spadafora E, Barbieri S, Gugliandolo P, Salvioni E, Magini A, Apostolo A, Palermo P, Alimento M and Agostoni P Scientific Reports, 10.1038/s41598-020-62644-1, Vol. 10, No. 1Lacunar Stroke And Heart Rate Variability During SleepBuratti L, Cruciani C, Pulcini A, Rocchi C, Totaro V, Lattanzi S, Viticchi G, Falsetti L and Silvestrini M Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2020.04.005, , Online publication date: 1-Apr-2020.Prevalence of obstructive sleep apnea in Alzheimer’s disease patientsGaeta A, Benítez I, Jorge C, Torres G, Dakterzada F, Minguez O, Huerto R, Pujol M, Carnes A, Dalmases M, Gibert A, Farré R, de la Torres M, Barbé F and Piñol-Ripoll G Journal of Neurology, 10.1007/s00415-019-09668-4, Vol. 267, No. 4, (1012-1022), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2020.Association of Sleep-Disordered Breathing With Alzheimer Disease Biomarkers in Community-Dwelling Older AdultsAndré C, Rehel S, Kuhn E, Landeau B, Moulinet I, Touron E, Ourry V, Le Du G, Mézenge F, Tomadesso C, de Flores R, Bejanin A, Sherif S, Delcroix N, Manrique A, Abbas A, Marchant N, Lutz A, Klimecki O, Collette F, Arenaza-Urquijo E, Poisnel G, Vivien D, Bertran F, de la Sayette V, Chételat G and Rauchs G JAMA Neurology, 10.1001/jamaneurol.2020.0311Application of a Novel Actigraphy Algorithm to Detect Movement and Sleep/Wake Patterns in Children with Autism Spectrum DisorderAlder M, Ye F, Run F, Bagai K, Fawkes D, Peterson B and Malow B Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2020.02.020, , Online publication date: 1-Mar-2020.Dynamics of sleep: Exploring critical transitions and early warning signalsde Mooij S, Blanken T, Grasman R, Ramautar J, Van Someren E and van der Maas H Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 10.1016/j.cmpb.2020.105448, , (105448), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2020.Randomized Trial on the Effects of High-Dose Zopiclone on OSA Severity, Upper Airway Physiology, and AlertnessCarter S, Carberry J, Grunstein R and Eckert D Chest, 10.1016/j.chest.2020.02.057, , Online publication date: 1-Mar-2020.Feasibility of a pediatric long‐term Home Ventilation Program in Argentina: 11 years' experienceLeske V, Guerdile M, Gonzalez A, Testoni F and Aguerre V Pediatric Pulmonology, 10.1002/ppul.24662, Vol. 55, No. 3, (780-787), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2020.Comparison between blood pressure during obstructive respiratory events in REM and NREM sleep using pulse transit timeAlmeneessier A, Alshahrani M, Aleissi S, Hammad O, Olaish A and BaHammam A Scientific Reports, 10.1038/s41598-020-60281-2, Vol. 10, No. 1Compromised Dynamic Cerebral Autoregulation in Patients With Idiopathic Rapid Eye Movement Behavior Disorder: A Case-Control Study Using Transcranial DopplerLv S, Wang Z, Sun X, Jin H, Liu J, Deng F, Lv Y, Jia M, Guo Z and Yang Y Frontiers in Psychiatry, 10.3389/fpsyt.2020.00051, Vol. 11,Hypoglossal nerve stimulation therapy does not alter tongue protrusion strength and fatigability in obstructive sleep apneaWirth M, Unterhuber D, von Meyer F, Hofauer B, Ott A, Edenharter G, Eckert D and Heiser C Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 16, No. 2, (285-292), Online publication date: 15-Feb-2020.Sleep disorders in children and adolescents on regular hemodialysisEl-baroudy N, El Falaki M, Hagras A, Galal R, Azmy R, El-sayed B, Walaan M and Sawires H European Journal of Pediatrics, 10.1007/s00431-020-03611-wThe impact of obstructive apnea sleep syndrome on chemical functionLiu Y, Fang F, Zhan X, Yao L and Wei Y Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-020-02022-3Regional respiratory movement of the tongue is coordinated during wakefulness and is larger in severe obstructive sleep apnoeaJugé L, Knapman F, Burke P, Brown E, Bosquillon de Frescheville A, Gandevia S, Eckert D, Butler J and Bilston L The Journal of Physiology, 10.1113/JP278769, Vol. 598, No. 3, (581-597), Online publication date: 1-Feb-2020.Using continuous overnight pulse oximetry to guide home oxygen therapy in chronic neonatal lung diseaseWong M, Chung H and Chawla J Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 10.1111/jpc.14606, Vol. 56, No. 2, (309-316), Online publication date: 1-Feb-2020.Allergic Rhinitis and OSA in Children Residing at a High AltitudeGiraldo-Cadavid L, Perdomo-Sanchez K, Córdoba-Gravini J, Escamilla M, Suarez M, Gelvez N, Gozal D and Duenas-Meza E Chest, 10.1016/j.chest.2019.09.018, Vol. 157, No. 2, (384-393), Online publication date: 1-Feb-2020.The Efficacy of Nasal Surgery on Pharyngeal AirwayYoon S, Yang H, Galiulina N, Kang T, Kim H, Lim H and Lim S Korean Journal of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 10.3342/kjorl-hns.2019.00101, Vol. 63, No. 1, (21-25), Online publication date: 21-Jan-2020.Composition of nocturnal hypoxaemic burden and its prognostic value for cardiovascular mortality in older community-dwelling menBaumert M, Immanuel S, Stone K, Litwack Harrison S, Redline S, Mariani S, Sanders P, McEvoy R and Linz D European Heart Journal, 10.1093/eurheartj/ehy838, Vol. 41, No. 4, (533-541), Online publication date: 21-Jan-2020.Automated multi-model deep neural network for sleep stage scoring with unfiltered clinical dataZhang X, Xu M, Li Y, Su M, Xu Z, Wang C, Kang D, Li H, Mu X, Ding X, Xu W, Wang X and Han D Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-019-02008-wAssessment of Mandibular Movement Monitoring With Machine Learning Analysis for the Diagnosis of Obstructive Sleep ApneaPépin J, Letesson C, Le-Dong N, Dedave A, Denison S, Cuthbert V, Martinot J and Gozal D JAMA Network Open, 10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2019.19657, Vol. 3, No. 1, (e1919657)The Role of the Lymphocyte-to-C-Reactive Protein Ratio in Obstructive Sleep ApneaKoseoglu S, Unal Y, Saruhan E, Bek V and Kutlu G Neurological Sciences and Neurophysiology, 10.4103/NSN.NSN_24_20, Vol. 37, No. 3, (124-128), .The association between obstructive sleep apnea and headache in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: A hospital-based cross-sectional studyAl-Khudhairy M, Turkistani O, Al-Assaf D, Al-Sahil N, Al-Mutawa Y, Al-Khalaf R and BaHammam A Journal of International Oral Health, 10.4103/JIOH.JIOH_96_20, Vol. 12, No. 6, (518), .Effects of Evening Exposure to Light from Organic Light-Emitting Diodes on Melatonin and SleepPark H, Choi S, Jo H, Cho J and Joo E Journal of Clinical Neurology, 10.3988/jcn.2020.16.3.401, Vol. 16, No. 3, (401), .The relationship between obstructive sleep apnoea and quality of life in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: a cross-sectional studyKahal H, Tahrani A, Kyrou I, Dimitriadis G, Kimani P, Barber T, Nicholls M, Ali A, Weickert M and Randeva H Therapeutic Advances in Endocrinology and Metabolism, 10.1177/2042018820906689, Vol. 11, , (204201882090668), Online publication date: 1-Jan-2020.Awakening efficacy of a vibrotactile device in patients on home nocturnal ventilatory assistance and healthy subjects as family caregiver proxiesAttali V, Lavault S, Guerder A, Al-Youssef S, Dudoignon B, Taytard J, Arnulf I, Faure M, Straus C and Similowski T Chronic Respiratory Disease, 10.1177/1479973120983331, Vol. 17, , (147997312098333), Online publication date: 1-Jan-2020.The prevalence of sleep-disordered breathing in Northwest Russia: The ARKHsleep studyKhokhrina A, Andreeva E and Degryse J Chronic Respiratory Disease, 10.1177/1479973120928103, Vol. 17, , (147997312092810), Online publication date: 1-Jan-2020.Automatic Sleep Staging Employing Convolutional Neural Networks and Cortical Connectivity ImagesChriskos P, Frantzidis C, Gkivogkli P, Bamidis P and Kourtidou-Papadeli C IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, 10.1109/TNNLS.2019.2899781, Vol. 31, No. 1, (113-123)Automatic Sleep Stage Classification With Single Channel EEG Signal Based on Two-Layer Stacked Ensemble ModelZhou J, Wang G, Liu J, Wu D, Xu W, Wang Z, Ye J, Xia M, Hu Y and Tian Y IEEE Access, 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2982434, Vol. 8, , (57283-57297)Lung air trapping lowers respiratory arousal threshold and contributes to sleep apnea pathogenesis in COPD patients with overlap syndromeMessineo L, Lonni S, Magri R, Pedroni L, Taranto-Montemurro L, Corda L and Tantucci C Respiratory Physiology & Neurobiology, 10.1016/j.resp.2019.103315, Vol. 271, , (103315), Online publication date: 1-Jan-2020.Schmidt M, Lippert J, Adamantidis A and Huber R Die normale Schlafphysiologie Handbuch Schlafmedizin, 10.1016/B978-3-437-21321-2.00002-8, (5-19), .Xu K, Xia S and Li G Automatic Classification of Sleep Stages Based on Raw Single-Channel EEG Pattern Recognition and Computer Vision, 10.1007/978-3-030-60639-8_30, (356-368), .Psychiatric and sleep abnormalities in school-age children with migraineEl-Heneedy Y, Bahnasy W, ELAhwal S, Amer R, Abohammar S and Salem H The Egyptian Journal of Neurology, Psychiatry and Neurosurgery, 10.1186/s41983-019-0065-z, Vol. 55, No. 1, Online publication date: 1-Dec-2019.Interaction effect of obstructive sleep apnea and periodic limb movements during sleep on heart rate variabilityLi X, Covassin N, Zhou J, Zhang Y, Ren R, Yang L, Tan L, Li T, Xue P and Tang X Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.12861, Vol. 28, No. 6, Online publication date: 1-Dec-2019.Outcomes in single‐stage multilevel surgery for obstructive sleep apnea: Transoral robotic surgery, expansion sphincter pharyngoplasty and septoplastyCambi J, Chiri Z, De Santis S, Franci E, Frusoni F, Ciabatti P and Boccuzzi S The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery, 10.1002/rcs.2034, Vol. 15, No. 6, Online publication date: 1-Dec-2019.Noncontact Monitoring of Sleep: Machine Learning Approach to Distinguish Obstructive Versus Central Apneas in Infrared Video (Preprint)Akbarian S, Montazeri N, Yadollahi A and Taati B Journal of Medical Internet Research, 10.2196/17252Mechano-acoustic sensing of physiological processes and body motions via a soft wireless device placed at the suprasternal notchLee K, Ni X, Lee J, Arafa H, Pe D, Xu S, Avila R, Irie M, Lee J, Easterlin R, Kim D, Chung H, Olabisi O, Getaneh S, Chung E, Hill M, Bell J, Jang H, Liu C, Park J, Kim J, Kim S, Mehta S, Pharr M, Tzavelis A, Reeder J, Huang I, Deng Y, Xie Z, Davies C, Huang Y and Rogers J Nature Biomedical Engineering, 10.1038/s41551-019-0480-6, Vol. 4, No. 2, (148-158)Processed EEG monitoring for anesthesia and intensive care practiceRomagnoli S, Franchi F and Ricci Z Minerva Anestesiologica, 10.23736/S0375-9393.19.13478-5, Vol. 85, No. 11Four nights of sleep restriction suppress the postprandial lipemic response and decrease satietyNess K, Strayer S, Nahmod N, Schade M, Chang A, Shearer G and Buxton O Journal of Lipid Research, 10.1194/jlr.P094375, Vol. 60, No. 11, (1935-1945), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2019.Sleep disorders in aging polio survivors: A systematic reviewLéotard A, Lévy J, Hartley S, Pages A, Genet F, Lofaso F, Prigent H and Quera-Salva M Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, 10.1016/j.rehab.2019.10.007, , Online publication date: 1-Nov-2019.Cardiovascular Consequences of Obstructive Sleep ApneaDredla B and Castillo P Current Cardiology Reports, 10.1007/s11886-019-1228-3, Vol. 21, No. 11, Online publication date: 1-Nov-2019.A Novel Approach to Assess Sleep-Related Rhythmic Movement Disorder in Children Using Automatic 3D AnalysisGall M, Kohn B, Wiesmeyr C, van Sluijs R, Wilhelm E, Rondei Q, Jäger L, Achermann P, Landolt H, Jenni O, Riener R, Garn H and Hill C Frontiers in Psychiatry, 10.3389/fpsyt.2019.00709, Vol. 10,The Impact of Sleep-Disordered Breathing on Severity of Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension and Feto-Maternal OutcomesSuri J, Suri J, Arora R, Gupta M and Adhikari T The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India, 10.1007/s13224-018-1134-4, Vol. 69, No. S2, (111-121), Online publication date: 1-Oct-2019.Analysis of patients with obstructive sleep apnea with and without pharyngeal myopathy using brain neuroimagingBaima C, Fim N, Alves K, Resende L, Fonseca R and Betting L Sleep, 10.1093/sleep/zsz216,A Performant Web-Based Visualization, Assessment, and Collaboration Tool for Multidimensional BiosignalsBeier M, Penzel T and Krefting D Frontiers in Neuroinformatics, 10.3389/fninf.2019.00065, Vol. 13,REM Sleep without atonia correlates with abnormal vestibular-evoked myogenic potentials in isolated REM sleep behavior disorderPuligheddu M, Figorilli M, Serra A, Laccu I, Congiu P, Tamburrino L, de Natale E, Ginatempo F, Deriu F, Loi G, Fantini M, Schenck C and Ferri R Sleep, 10.1093/sleep/zsz128, Vol. 42, No. 9, Online publication date: 6-Sep-2019.SleepNet: automated sleep analysis via dense convolutional neural network using physiological time seriesPourbabaee B, Patterson M, Patterson M and Benard F Physiological Measurement, 10.1088/1361-6579/ab3632, Vol. 40, No. 8, (084005)Troubles respiratoires obstructifs du sommeil de l’adulte : diagnostic, conséquences et comorbiditésPhilippe C L'Orthodontie Française, 10.1051/orthodfr/2019031, Vol. 90, No. 3-4, (289-299), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2019.The characterisation of pulmonary function in patients with mucopolysaccharidoses IVA: A longitudinal analysisKenth J, Thompson G, Fullwood C, Wilkinson S, Jones S and Bruce I Molecular Genetics and Metabolism Reports, 10.1016/j.ymgmr.2019.100487, Vol. 20, , (100487), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2019.Validation of NoSAS (Neck, Obesity, Snoring, Age, Sex) score as a screening tool for obstructive sleep apnea: Analysis in a sleep clinicCoutinho Costa J, Rebelo-Marques A, Machado J, Gama J, Santos C, Teixeira F and Moita J Pulmonology, 10.1016/j.pulmoe.2019.04.004, Vol. 25, No. 5, (263-270), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2019.The association between obstructive sleep apnea during REM sleep and autonomic dysfunction as measured by heart rate variabilityOh S, Choi S, Kim H, Park K and Lee Y Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-018-01779-y, Vol. 23, No. 3, (865-871), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2019.Validation of noncontact cardiorespiratory monitoring using impulse-radio ultra-wideband radar against nocturnal polysomnographyKang S, Lee Y, Lim Y, Park H, Cho S and Cho S Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-019-01908-1Combination therapy with mandibular advancement and expiratory positive airway pressure valves reduces obstructive sleep apnea severityLai V, Tong B, Tran C, Ricciardiello A, Donegan M, Murray N, Carberry J and Eckert D Sleep, 10.1093/sleep/zsz119, Vol. 42, No. 8, Online publication date: 1-Aug-2019.Cultural adaptation and evaluation of the measurement properties of the Berlin Questionnaire for BrazilAndrechuk C, Netzer N, Zancanella E, Almeida A and Ceolim M Sleep Medicine, 10.1016/j.sleep.2019.03.022, Vol. 60, , (182-187), Online publication date: 1-Aug-2019.Severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea With Imaged Carotid Plaque Is Significantly Associated With Systemic InflammationLee U, Liu S, Zeidler M, Tran H, Chang T and Friedlander A Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 10.1016/j.joms.2019.02.005, Vol. 77, No. 8, (1636-1642), Online publication date: 1-Aug-2019.Prevalence and Predictors of Ocular Complications in Obstructive Sleep Apnea Patients: A Cross-sectional Case-control StudyMorsy N, Amani B, Magda A, Nabil A, Pandi-Perumal S, BaHammam A, Spence D, Lundmark P and Zaki N The Open Respiratory Medicine Journal, 10.2174/1874306401913010019, Vol. 13, No. 1, (19-30)Sleep apnea assessment using declination duration-based global metrics from unobtrusive fiber optic sensorsHsu M, Fang S, Wang F, Chan H, Huang H and Yang S Physiological Measurement, 10.1088/1361-6579/ab21b5, Vol. 40, No. 7, (075005)Wearable Sleep Technology in Clinical and Research SettingsDE ZAMBOTTI M, CELLINI N, GOLDSTONE A, COLRAIN I and BAKER F Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 10.1249/MSS.0000000000001947, Vol. 51, No. 7, (1538-1557), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2019.Fantozzi M, Artoni F and Faraguna U Heart rate variability at bedtime predicts subsequent sleep features 2019 41st Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine & Biology Society (EMBC), 10.1109/EMBC.2019.8857844, 978-1-5386-1311-5, (6784-6788)Chriskos P, Frantzidis C, Gkivogkli P, Papanastasiou E, Kourtidou-Papadeli C and Bamidis P SmartHypnos: Developing a Toolbox for Polysomnographic Data Visualization and Analysis * 2019 41st Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine & Biology Society (EMBC), 10.1109/EMBC.2019.8857416, 978-1-5386-1311-5, (1395-1398)Trastornos respiratorios del sueño: más allá del índice apneas e hipopneasCamporro F, Kevorkof G and Alvarez D Archivos de Bronconeumología, 10.1016/j.arbres.2018.12.003, Vol. 55, No. 7, (396-397), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2019.Sleep-Disordered Breathing: Looking Beyond the Apnea/Hypopnea IndexCamporro F, Kevorkof G and Alvarez D Archivos de Bronconeumología (English Edition), 10.1016/j.arbr.2018.12.023, Vol. 55, No. 7, (396-397), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2019.Sleep as a Therapeutic Target in the Aging BrainBah T, Goodman J and Iliff J Neurotherapeutics, 10.1007/s13311-019-00769-6, Vol. 16, No. 3, (554-568), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2019.Accuracy of Fitbit Wristbands in Measuring Sleep Stage Transitions and the Effect of User-Specific FactorsLiang Z and Chapa-Martell M JMIR mHealth and uHealth, 10.2196/13384, Vol. 7, No. 6, (e13384)NREM sleep in the rodent neocortex and hippocampus reflects excitable dynamicsLevenstein D, Buzsáki G and Rinzel J Nature Communications, 10.1038/s41467-019-10327-5, Vol. 10, No. 1Effects of Light on Daytime Sleep in 12 Hours Night Shift Workers: A Field StudyChoi S, Park H and Joo E Journal of Sleep Medicine, 10.13078/jsm.19026, Vol. 16, No. 1, (26-35)White matter hyperintensity and cognitive impairments in chronic insomniacsLu S, Song L, Wang D, Zhang X, Lv X, Yin H, Gao Y, Liu X and Tang J NeuroReport, 10.1097/WNR.0000000000001232, Vol. 30, No. 9, (612-618), Online publication date: 1-Jun-2019.Impact of obstructive sleep apnea on pulmonary hypertension in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary diseaseSun W, Wang J, Jia G, Mi W, Liao Y, Huang Y, Hu Z, Zhang L and Chen Y Chinese Medical Journal, 10.1097/CM9.0000000000000247, Vol. 132, No. 11, (1272-1282), Online publication date: 1-Jun-2019.Effect of Varying Definitions of Hypopnea on the Diagnosis and Clinical Outcomes of Sleep-Disordered Breathing: A Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisMansukhani M, Kolla B, Wang Z and Morgenthaler T Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 15, No. 05, (687-696), Online publication date: 15-May-2019.Sleep and Pathological Wakefulness at the Time of Liberation from Mechanical Ventilation (SLEEWE). A Prospective Multicenter Physiological StudyDres M, Younes M, Rittayamai N, Kendzerska T, Telias I, Grieco D, Pham T, Junhasavasdikul D, Chau E, Mehta S, Wilcox M, Leung R, Drouot X and Brochard L American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, 10.1164/rccm.201811-2119OC, Vol. 199, No. 9, (1106-1115), Online publication date: 1-May-2019.Yi R, Enayati M, Keller J, Popescu M and Skubic M Non-Invasive In-Home Sleep Stage Classification Using a Ballistocardiography Bed Sensor 2019 IEEE EMBS International Conference on Biomedical & Health Informatics (BHI), 10.1109/BHI.2019.8834535, 978-1-7281-0848-3, (1-4)Feasibility of Single Channel Oximetry for Mass Screening of Obstructive Sleep ApneaBehar J, Palmius N, Li Q, Garbuio S, Rizzatti F, Bittencourt L, Tufik S and Clifford G EClinicalMedicine, 10.1016/j.eclinm.2019.05.015, Vol. 11, , (81-88), Online publication date: 1-May-2019.Apneic Sleep, Insufficient Sleep, and HypertensionMansukhani M, Covassin N and Somers V Hypertension, 10.1161/HYPERTENSIONAHA.118.11780, Vol. 73, No. 4, (744-756), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2019.Reduction in sympathetic tone in patients with obstructive sleep apnoea: is fixed CPAP more effective than APAP? A randomised, parallel trial protocolTreptow E, Pepin J, Bailly S, Levy P, Bosc C, Destors M, Woehrle H and Tamisier R BMJ Open, 10.1136/bmjopen-2018-024253, Vol. 9, No. 4, (e024253), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2019.Machine‐learning‐derived sleep–wake staging from around‐the‐ear electroencephalogram outperforms manual scoring and actigraphyMikkelsen K, Ebajemito J, Bonmati‐Carrion M, Santhi N, Revell V, Atzori G, della Monica C, Debener S, Dijk D, Sterr A and de Vos M Journal of Sleep Research, 10.1111/jsr.12786, Vol. 28, No. 2, Online publication date: 1-Apr-2019.Sleep disordered breathing in Duchenne muscular dystrophySawnani H Paediatric Respiratory Reviews, 10.1016/j.prrv.2018.07.003, Vol. 30, , (2-8), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2019.Characteristics of obstructive sleep apnea in myasthenia gravis patients: a single center studyHeo S, Jun J, Park D, Lee H, Kim J and Park J Neurological Sciences, 10.1007/s10072-019-3706-1, Vol. 40, No. 4, (719-724), Online publication date: 1-Apr-2019.Validation of ‘Somnivore’, a Machine Learning Algorithm for Automated Scoring and Analysis of Polysomnography DataAllocca G, Ma S, Martelli D, Cerri M, Del Vecchio F, Bastianini S, Zoccoli G, Amici R, Morairty S, Aulsebrook A, Blackburn S, Lesku J, Rattenborg N, Vyssotski A, Wams E, Porcheret K, Wulff K, Foster R, Chan J, Nicholas C, Freestone D, Johnston L and Gundlach A Frontiers in Neuroscience, 10.3389/fnins.2019.00207, Vol. 13,The Presence of Snoring as Well as its Intensity Is Underreported by WomenWestreich R, Gozlan-Talmor A, Geva-Robinson S, Schlaeffer-Yosef T, Slutsky T, Chen-Hendel E, Braiman D, Sherf Y, Arotsker N, Abu-Fraiha Y, Waldman-Radinsky L and Maimon N Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 15, No. 03, (471-476), Online publication date: 15-Mar-2019.Polysomnography Reference Values in Healthy NewbornsDaftary A, Jalou H, Shively L, Slaven J and Davis S Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 15, No. 03, (437-443), Online publication date: 15-Mar-2019.Quantitative measurement of selected protein biomarkers of endothelial dysfunction in plasma by micro-liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry based on stable isotope dilution methodSuraj J, Kurpińska A, Sternak M, Smolik M, Niedzielska-Andres E, Zakrzewska A, Sacha T, Kania A, Chlopicki S and Walczak M Talanta, 10.1016/j.talanta.2018.10.067, Vol. 194, , (1005-1016), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2019.The impact of continuous positive airway pressure treatment on the recurrence of atrial fibrillation post cardioversion: A randomized controlled trialCaples S, Mansukhani M, Friedman P and Somers V International Journal of Cardiology, 10.1016/j.ijcard.2018.11.100, Vol. 278, , (133-136), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2019.HLA-DQB1*06:02 allele frequency and clinic-polysomnographic features in Saudi Arabian patients with narcolepsyAl Shareef S, AlAnbay E, AlKhathlan M, Shakoor Z, Alnasser M, Hamam K, Alharbi A, Almeneessier A and BaHammam A Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-018-1717-4, Vol. 23, No. 1, (303-309), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2019.Heart rate changes associated with rhythmic masticatory muscle activities and limb movements in sleep bruxers: Preliminary findingsLu J, Zhang Y, Han K, Wang C, Zhong Z, Xu M, Zou X, Yu B and Yao D CRANIO®, 10.1080/08869634.2019.1578032, , (1-11)Neurobiology of sleep and insomnia in children with CNS tumorsAndreeva N and Kumirova E Russian Journal of Children Hematology and Oncology, 10.17650/2311-1267-2018-5-4-51-59, Vol. 5, No. 4, (51-59)Correlation of the Epworth Sleepiness Scale and Sleep-Disordered Breathing in Men and WomenLipford M, Wahner-Roedler D, Welsh G, Mandrekar J, Thapa P and Olson E Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 15, No. 01, (33-38), Online publication date: 15-Jan-2019.Severity of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Is Positively Associated With the Presence of Carotid Artery AtheromasChang T, Lee U, Zeidler M, Liu S, Polanco J and Friedlander A Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 10.1016/j.joms.2018.08.004, Vol. 77, No. 1, (93-99), Online publication date: 1-Jan-2019.Tubbs A, Dollish H, Fernandez F and Grandner M The basics of sleep physiology and behavior Sleep and Health, 10.1016/B978-0-12-815373-4.00001-0, (3-10), .Altalag A, Road J, Wilcox P and Aboulhosn K Diagnostic Tests for Sleep Disorders Pulmonary Function Tests in Clinical Practice, 10.1007/978-3-319-93650-5_10, (265-317), .Puligheddu M, Congiu P and Ferri R The Electromyographic Diagnosis of REM Sleep Without Atonia and REM Sleep Behavior Disorder Rapid-Eye-Movement Sleep Behavior Disorder, 10.1007/978-3-319-90152-7_31, (447-464), .Sazgar M and Young M Normal EEG Awake and Sleep Absolute Epilepsy and EEG Rotation Review, 10.1007/978-3-030-03511-2_6, (127-139), .Dijk D and Landolt H Sleep Physiology, Circadian Rhythms, Waking Performance and the Development of Sleep-Wake Therapeutics Sleep-Wake Neurobiology and Pharmacology, 10.1007/164_2019_243, (441-481), .Comparison of Sleep Apnea Syndrome and Polysomnographic Features in Geriatric and Adult PatientsEkiz T and Pazarlı A Ankara Medical Journal, 10.17098/amj.497353Practical Implementation of a Single-Night Split-Titration Protocol With BPAP-ST and AVAPS in Patients With Neuromuscular DiseasePatel S, Gay P, Morgenthaler T, Olson E, Shamoun F, Kashyap R, Herold D, McNamara S and Selim B Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 14, No. 12, (2031-2035), Online publication date: 15-Dec-2018.Primary monosymptomatic nocturnal enuresis: an etiological studyBahnasy W, El-Heneedy Y, El-Seidy E, Ibrahim I, Seleem M and Ahmed A The Egyptian Journal of Neurology, Psychiatry and Neurosurgery, 10.1186/s41983-018-0020-4, Vol. 54, No. 1, Online publication date: 1-Dec-2018.Gerla V, Kremen V, Macas M, Saifutdinova E, Mladek A and Lhotska L Expert-in-the-loop Learning for Sleep EEG Data 2018 IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM), 10.1109/BIBM.2018.8621557, 978-1-5386-5488-0, (2590-2596)Spindler: a framework for parametric analysis and detection of spindles in EEG with application to sleep spindlesLaRocco J, Franaszczuk P, Kerick S and Robbins K Journal of Neural Engineering, 10.1088/1741-2552/aadc1c, Vol. 15, No. 6, (066015), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2018.The effect of surgical weight loss on obstructive sleep apnoea: A systematic review and meta-analysisWong A, Barnes H, Joosten S, Landry S, Dabscheck E, Mansfield D, Dharmage S, Senaratna C, Edwards B and Hamilton G Sleep Medicine Reviews, 10.1016/j.smrv.2018.06.001, Vol. 42, , (85-99), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2018.Obesity modulates the association between sleep apnea treatment and CHI3L1 levels but not CHIT1 activity in moderate to severe OSA: an observational studyTeitsdottir U, Arnardottir E, Bjornsdottir E, Gislason T and Petersen P Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-018-1731-6, Vol. 22, No. 4, (1101-1109), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2018.Assessment of atherosclerotic plaque activity in patients with sleep apnea using hybrid positron emission tomography/magnetic resonance imaging (PET/MRI): a feasibility studyKundel V, Trivieri M, Karakatsanis N, Robson P, Mani V, Kizer J, Kaplan R, Fayad Z and Shah N Sleep and Breathing, 10.1007/s11325-018-1646-2, Vol. 22, No. 4, (1125-1135), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2018.Assessment and interpretation of sleep disordered breathing severity in cardiology: Clinical implications and perspectivesLinz D, Baumert M, Catcheside P, Floras J, Sanders P, Lévy P, Cowie M and Doug McEvoy R International Journal of Cardiology, 10.1016/j.ijcard.2018.04.076, Vol. 271, , (281-288), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2018.Comprehensive effects of left ventricular assist device speed changes on alveolar gas exchange, sleep ventilatory pattern, and exercise performanceApostolo A, Paolillo S, Contini M, Vignati C, Tarzia V, Campodonico J, Mapelli M, Massetti M, Bejko J, Righini F, Bottio T, Bonini N, Salvioni E, Gugliandolo P, Parati G, Lombardi C, Gerosa G, Salvi L, Alamanni F and Agostoni P The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation, 10.1016/j.healun.2018.07.005, Vol. 37, No. 11, (1361-1371), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2018.Sleep-disordered breathing in patients with cardiovascular diseases cannot be detected by ESS, STOP-BANG, and Berlin questionnairesReuter H, Herkenrath S, Treml M, Halbach M, Steven D, Frank K, Castrogiovanni A, Kietzmann I, Baldus S and Randerath W Clinical Research in Cardiology, 10.1007/s00392-018-1282-7, Vol. 107, No. 11, (1071-1078), Online publication date: 1-Nov-2018.Sensory Processing Across Conscious and Nonconscious Brain States: From Single Neurons to Distributed Networks for Inferential RepresentationOlcese U, Oude Lohuis M and Pennartz C Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience, 10.3389/fnsys.2018.00049, Vol. 12,Opportunities for utilizing polysomnography signals to characterize obstructive sleep apnea subtypes and severityMazzotti D, Lim D, Sutherland K, Bittencourt L, Mindel J, Magalang U, Pack A, de Chazal P and Penzel T Physiological Measurement, 10.1088/1361-6579/aad5fe, Vol. 39, No. 9, (09TR01)Prevalence of primary open-angle glaucoma among patients with obstructive sleep apneaFriedlander A, Graves L, Chang T, Kawakami K, Lee U, Grabich S, Fang Z, Zeidler M and Giaconi J Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology, 10.1016/j.oooo.2018.01.021, Vol. 126, No. 3, (226-230), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2018.Central Sleep Apnea in Heart Failure: Pathogenesis and ManagementMatsumoto H and Kasai T Current Sleep Medicine Reports, 10.1007/s40675-018-0125-4, Vol. 4, No. 3, (210-220), Online publication date: 1-Sep-2018.Comparing REM- and NREM-Related Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Jordan: A Cross-Sectional StudyAl Oweidat K, AlRyalat S, Al-Essa M and Obeidat N Canadian Respiratory Journal, 10.1155/2018/9270329, Vol. 2018, , (1-6), Online publication date: 12-Aug-2018.Magnetic resonance imaging of obstructive sleep apnea in childrenFleck R, Shott S, Mahmoud M, Ishman S, Amin R and Donnelly L Pediatric Radiology, 10.1007/s00247-018-4180-2, Vol. 48, No. 9, (1223-1233), Online publication date: 1-Aug-2018.Erickson solution-focused coaching for weight management in obese patients with obstructive sleep apnoea: ECOHEALTH pilot studyTkacova R, Paranicova I, Timkova E, Vonkova D and Joppa P Journal of Health Psychology, 10.1177/1359105318788695, , (135910531878869)Dynamic coupling between the central and autonomic nervous systems during sleep: A reviewde Zambotti M, Trinder J, Silvani A, Colrain I and Baker F Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, 10.1016/j.neubiorev.2018.03.027, Vol. 90, , (84-103), Online publication date: 1-Jul-2018.Ascending aortic blood flow velocity is increased in children with primary snoring/mild sleep-disordered breathing and associated with an increase in CD8 + T cells expressing TNFα and IFNγKontos A, Willoughby S, van den Heuvel C, Kennedy D, Martin J, Hodge G, Worthley M, Chin A, Nelson A, Teo K, Baumert M, Pamula Y and Lushington K Heart and Vessels, 10.1007/s00380-017-1090-4, Vol. 33, No. 5, (537-548), Online publication date: 1-May-2018.Observations on muscle activity in REM sleep behavior disorder assessed with a semi-automated scoring algorithmJeppesen J, Otto M, Frederiksen Y, Hansen A, Fedorova T, Knudsen K, Nahimi A, Brooks D, Borghammer P and Sommerauer M Clinical Neurophysiology, 10.1016/j.clinph.2017.12.029, Vol. 129, No. 3, (541-547), Online publication date: 1-Mar-2018.Nocturnal REM Sleep Without Atonia Is a Diagnostic Biomarker of Pediatric NarcolepsyBin-Hasan S, Videnovic A and Maski K Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, Vol. 14, No. 02, (245-252), Online publication date: 15-Feb-2018.Sleep Disorders in Neuromuscular DiseasesGartman E US Respiratory & Pulmonary Diseases, 10.17925/USRPD.2018.13.1.27, Vol. 13, No. 1, (27), .Sleep Disordered Breathing-induced Endothelial Dysfunction and Its Association with Fetomaternal Outcomes in PreeclampsiaAnand H, Adhikari T and Bano G Indian Journal of Sleep Medicine, 10.5005/jp-journals-10069-0011, Vol. 12, No. 4, (53-59), Online publication date: 1-Dec-2017.
ISSN (online): 1550-9397
- Submitted for publicationMarch 30, 2017
- Submitted in final revised formMarch 30, 2017
- Accepted for publicationApril 3, 2017
- Published onlineMay 15, 2017
© 2017 American Academy of Sleep Medicine